Danny

Henderson, KY

#1726 Jun 30, 2013
Well I do know I find it awful thin about why Virgie family doing her and her son like that.but mainly her she they sister cause the time I was cleaning elm wood which I still do all her family was closer to her. Same as Ella Wanda was dirty but not hardcore like this Tony and Virgie both whole life has changed and they done lost everything. I said the same not all laws it's outside mfs, that btch corine and mfs in general
Christine

Henderson, KY

#1727 Jun 30, 2013
Well everybody in that town right there will be got and taken care of. Mr jones and mrs jones both got it bad now next month during the month of July the main deal going collapse it's all around that landlord Harber, the ones downtown, residents out toward lone oak and up toward reidland. They all going get they world collapsed on them. I tried to reverse that town a guy named Robert tried to help me so that mr jones and mrs jones can live it will not reverse. Therefore mr jones son and mrs jones honey going have to leave that town in order for son to work and live his life and mrs jones. This is a bad and awful situation I know I work in this topix company and I see some bad stuff and things I don't like this is a bad situation feel sorry for him and her.
Robert

Henderson, KY

#1728 Jul 2, 2013
I feel sorry for mr and mrs jones Christine and I work here at topix so we have a little pull upon computers and systems. But the stuff in that system is so powerful that it cannot be reversed what done mainly took it over is the blacklisted and retroactive. This month here I don't know when but someone is going bring mr & mrs jones both all the information leading to it. Be honest I don't know what son and his mother going do it's a shame it's and its sad Hurt me and Christine badly his earnings is coming to his uncle.
Danny

Henderson, KY

#1729 Jul 2, 2013
That's really nice of y'all trying to reverse this no good mf for Virgie and her son Tony. That's the same thing that happened to captain Ben in court he couldn't reverse it because it was to powerful that's why he was about to give tony and Virgie a lot of money I mean a lot to move to one of the following states. Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, Nevada and Utah. Because that poor boy and poor Virgie gotta go way off from this mf. Virgie not seeing the light to this ordeal that her and her son was never like this when she was at elmwood or Ella it's something fishy about that mf house right there and that landlord Harber it's not adding up it ain't something puzzling me. Be honest I don't know what tony and Virgie going do they good people and didn't deserve that. It's painful and it hurts to see back and watch other people go I wouldn't wanna live like that and I don't like them living like that.
Danny

Henderson, KY

#1730 Jul 2, 2013
Tony and Virgie both good people they don't bother nobody or cause no trouble that's what I don't get it. Another thing to when the wall collapsed in 2007 that's in that house she in now right there. Cause captain Ben was about to pull her mf license to like Wanda's but he died to soon. But Virgie need to get around some of her people or leave that mf like her son tony trying to do. Where is her people? Tell you something else this stuff didn't happen when mr jones was alive he didn't play
Try

Henderson, KY

#1731 Jul 2, 2013
Well what the girl need to do is when they get something her and her son. Is move on around some of her people maybe they can help to behind this ordeal cause she can't have no black man they off limits and her son can't help her. Be honest they both messed up they ain't got no life or a lifestyle that's why it's a dead mf towards them. It's embrassing and shameful on them disgrace they done lost they whole foundation
Robert

Henderson, KY

#1732 Jul 3, 2013
I do know one thing I work here at topix and Christine and I can't believe what we done saw on here what them sobs have done to mr & mrs jones its a shame. They don't even believe in that stuff up here in San Francisco people in the cities take charge and like to see other people have they life to. Ksp ought to mess them sobs in that town of Paducah I just couldn't live in that place that boy and that girl got it bad and if they don't watch out one day it's going kill them both. Cause there is no life and no lifestyle it's dead to them it's wrong to take somebody lifestyle from them like that. What kind of mf place is that?? Had my way I'd help them but I'm glad his uncle getting his earnings by that boy and girl been in Paducah for that long why specifically do them like that in 2007? On some property
William

Henderson, KY

#1733 Jul 3, 2013
I'm say you going through sir talking about people stick together you gotta look at them black mfs in that girl family to. Them mfs ain't no good either to sit back and see they sister struggling and won't try to help her. Sister of mine I would've been done tried to help her Virgie got a big family knowing she in that shape no excuse for that sht none
William

Henderson, KY

#1734 Jul 3, 2013
Be honest ain't none of them black mfs no dmn good they ain't trying to help her rose got her mf ass hitting malls all up through Nashville and the mall here to and buying new stuff and can't help her sister. What kind of sht is that be honest some of them mfs help got that boy tony and that girl Virgie in there like that to I'm hard to fool. See the girl can't have no more of us black men's they ought to step up. Had my way I'd take a bat and whup the mfs with it
Bernice Thomas

Henderson, KY

#1737 Jul 3, 2013
I do know one thing they some crazy stupid mfs I know that to stay and be in this town knowing that its off limits. I saw his ass a second ago mowing grass at they house. He had on a black shirt and some jeans looking bad as a mf neck getting little and his legs. Then that house that they ass in going down look so bad ain't even got a car in the yard. Looks like ain't nobody even in that mf. They ass can't even get out and ride or nothing the mfs can't. It ain't all no laws either that's where the mfs blind at. I notice its always people out of town helping they ass like you doing.
Bernice Thomas

Henderson, KY

#1738 Jul 3, 2013
If I was they ass I would've been done got the Fk out of this town knowing I can't live. They ass got a bad name in the head of them and they bad news and trouble and a problem. They better getting they mf ass out of this town cause it done shamed them up, humiliated them and embrassed them knowing they in that shape. Up keeping that mf and they done got betrayed that's bad there ooh ooh pitiful
Robert

Chicago, IL

#1739 Jul 3, 2013
You need to be quiet why were you passing they home anyway ksp is on its way to pick your behind up now. That's a threat you going be stop
Rosemary

Henderson, KY

#1740 Jul 4, 2013
You go Robert and Christine get them sobs I been knowing that baby for years since 12th street. She got a good son to its a shame the way that black btch Harber and them white mfs done collapsed that boy workforce and his lifestyle and that girl lifestyle to. But that baby need to see why her family doing her like that instead of sitting back because she came up with all of them. Another thing to that honey her son and that baby before need to be out of this mf or she move by some family. One of these days it's going have to be done before he fall dead and she fall dead in that mf mark my words but he don't bother nobody and she don't either and captain Ben gave them good reference to what it was when he passed the mfs changed it and don't it again wish he was still here. But they better be getting out of there somehow
Caroline

Chicago, IL

#1741 Jul 4, 2013
Be honest I just don't know what happened to that boy and that girl. Seem like to me they didn't get like that til that house 2007 it's something bad that killed that captain to. Cause I know on holidays they can't get out and about they got no lifestyle or no life it's embrassing them and humiliating on them. Ain't nothing going for them and that house do look bad we all know who they are and how they look they was all in the media in 2011 it's just a same everything is dead to them
Gladys Hollowell

Henderson, KY

#1742 Jul 4, 2013
Well I do know ooh my auntie called my mama and told me that didn't nobody come up there at all and see her on 4th of July today. The only one came up there was her brother that's bad there and it's a shame. They suffering hardcore and doing without then getting everybody in trouble about his money. My auntie hear her all the time talking in her living room when she go to her car her family ought to help her and stick by her one thing I can say my auntie and mama stick together as sisters and brothers ooh what type of family is that. Once he get his money she can move on around her people or whatever get away from my auntie and her son to. They both act like they ain't clocking no way should've been done made a move last year instead of holding back
Gladys Hollowell

Henderson, KY

#1743 Jul 4, 2013
My mama em laughing about it anyway drive way empty as Fk and they suffering and doing without. Be honest ain't no way out of the sht no way Ben couldn't fix what the hell makes y'all think anybody can they over with
Gladys Hollowell

Henderson, KY

#1744 Jul 4, 2013
Sitting up bitching and nagging In the living room instead of making a move making a change. That ain't solving nothing ain't all no laws no way Harber be calling my auntie asking how they performing around that house and causing any trouble
Gladys Hollowell

Chicago, IL

#1745 Jul 4, 2013
Another thing to y'all ain't got no family in Paducah that's why they not sticking by her with the problem can't y'all see that wake up. Ain't no way out of the sht no way you going get your hundred on that it ain't all no laws. It's other sources to going around getting everybody in trouble about his money. That brother in reidland he a dirty mf to cause he was calling over here talking about y'all wasn't no good auntie got the mf on tape and then the nephew in the red car and white truck they said y'all was trouble and a problem and no good y'all be surprised what's being said behind y'all back in your family you will see my mama and auntie sitting laughing everyday about how y'all ain't got no lifestyle
record

Chicago, IL

#1746 Jul 4, 2013
For the record it's a lot of mfs who ain't clocking and who ain't registering and your auntie talking about she hearing my mama and I talking we be hearing her ass talking to and slamming doors. Her and Matthew ass arguing like the 2 mfs ain't got no sense. We getting calls to about her to see if she messing with my mama or doing anything illegal going catch her ass up in the game and you talking about my family oh yeah we talk everyday on the phones and stuff my sister em be calling to see if anybody be Fk with me and when the chip go down that's when the sht going kick in you just watch. Also my brother come up to my house that's his business and my business y'all mfs see your way out of it. Believe me it's a lot of people need to move and get out and leave cause a lot of people being nosy and ain't no dmn good you feel me
Christine

Henderson, KY

#1747 Jul 4, 2013
It's not going to be about no threatening upon mr & mrs jones at all they not causing no trouble so y'all and that landlord better walk light. Ksp is already on this issue won't be long before mr & mrs jones will see in black and white what all happened to them. That's why we said nobody can't be trusted upon mr & mrs jones they the one can't trust other people just like you causing trouble and this is going stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
court square confederate monument 7 min jessie jackson 50
Murray High Football 10 min jessie jackson 12
mexican immigrants smell (Oct '15) 22 min Trump hater 21
Crazy things you've seen at Murray Wal-Mart 1 hr belin 3
Crime 1 hr carla 5
Tracks 1 hr justbecauseucan 9
MLK statues 1 hr Bow Tie 17

Hazel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance