First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanna

Franklin, IN

#1 Aug 25, 2013
I've seen some amazing looking Asians jogging around Murray and I'd love to b with a gorgeous Asian girl always been my dream

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Wanna wrote:
I've seen some amazing looking Asians jogging around Murray and I'd love to b with a gorgeous Asian girl always been my dream
I'm sure that's her dream too...to be molested by some overweight, stupid redneck.
census

Murray, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Route 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's her dream too...to be molested by some overweight, stupid redneck.
Well 45, back out of your mom's basement again!
Alldaylong

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2013
Wanna wrote:
Good! Score you one, marry her, then take her back to where she came from!
Billy

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Never know til you ask her for a date.
No way

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Kinda creepy. Probably collage girls.
what

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2013
I wish it was legal to run them over. They get in my way crossing the street
James

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Have you noticed where they leave their Wal mart carts ? That's right back by the loading docks , where they have their path worn back to the foreign ....... Whatever you call it the jap building ! They are rude , don't work , can't even figure our the do not walk symbols , dress like hookers ! And people around here are adopting them left and right !!!!! Why ? There are plenty of crack ho's around here that can't take care of good ole white babies , they could have !
Lucy

Somerset, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2013
James wrote:
Have you noticed where they leave their Wal mart carts ? That's right back by the loading docks , where they have their path worn back to the foreign ....... Whatever you call it the jap building ! They are rude , don't work , can't even figure our the do not walk symbols , dress like hookers ! And people around here are adopting them left and right !!!!! Why ? There are plenty of crack ho's around here that can't take care of good ole white babies , they could have !
Your and out and out Liar.They work very hard ,and not fat and lazy like yourself.They are very clean I rent to Asian and they are my best tentants.And they pay there rent always early or on time.Best tentants I had .wish all my tentants was asians.
Ummmm

Toledo, OH

#11 Oct 19, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Your and out and out Liar.They work very hard ,and not fat and lazy like yourself.They are very clean I rent to Asian and they are my best tentants.And they pay there rent always early or on time.Best tentants I had .wish all my tentants was asians.
Judging by your poor grammar, I'd say you are Asian, as well. Go home.
Lucy

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your poor grammar, I'd say you are Asian, as well. Go home.
I will as soon as you eat sh..it and die.
James

Des Moines, IA

#13 Oct 19, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Your and out and out Liar.They work very hard ,and not fat and lazy like yourself.They are very clean I rent to Asian and they are my best tentants.And they pay there rent always early or on time.Best tentants I had .wish all my tentants was asians.
I pay my bills in time too ! I wouldn't be renting from you and you sh!t eatin breath ! You need to take your jap azz back across whatever ocian you came from and STFU
Brenda

Mayfield, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2013
You people are what gives Western Ky such a bad reputation for ignorance. Truly you are the most stupid ignorant people. You are all so embarrassing with your racial ignorance. Ignorant white uneducated hillbilles. Have to be mean and nasty because all other races are truly superior to you and you can't stand it. HAHA!
Chuck

Benton, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Brenda wrote:
You people are what gives Western Ky such a bad reputation for ignorance. Truly you are the most stupid ignorant people. You are all so embarrassing with your racial ignorance. Ignorant white uneducated hillbilles. Have to be mean and nasty because all other races are truly superior to you and you can't stand it. HAHA!
Are you really surprised? Have you not lived here long?
Jimmy

Des Moines, IA

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Brenda wrote:
You're either a jap or a Yankee ! Witch is it ?
Ummmm

Toledo, OH

#18 Oct 20, 2013
I've had to live near them. I am ignorant to nothing. I wish I never had to see another one again. Or hear them butchering my language. Disrespectful.
lolhaha

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
I've had to live near them. I am ignorant to nothing. I wish I never had to see another one again. Or hear them butchering my language. Disrespectful.
The Asian kids I know speak English a hell of a lot better than a lot of people around here. You're the disrespectful one for thinking the way you do. Every race is the same, and they should be treated as such. People are people.
asdf

Murray, KY

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
ahahaha... The average native Murray citizen butchers the English language every time they talk. I think it's hilarious when people around here get mad at foreigners for not speaking the language correctly when they can't speak or spell correctly themselves.
Joe

Des Moines, IA

#21 Oct 25, 2013
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha... The average native Murray citizen butchers the English language every time they talk. I think it's hilarious when people around here get mad at foreigners for not speaking the language correctly when they can't speak or spell correctly themselves.
You must be a Yankee or some foreigner yourself !
Edward

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a Yankee or some foreigner yourself !
Why, because he isn't ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imes (Tax and Spend) 1 hr MAGA 77
billington 1 hr Sue Hood 32
Plan to get rid of the illegals. (Sep '15) 3 hr RGW 25
Wes Alexander arrested again?????? 6 hr Donnie Brasco 25
Jared Tabers (Oct '15) 10 hr john 14
registered sex offenders (May '11) 11 hr eaburkeen 23
Morgan Freeman 19 hr Him Too 2

Hazel Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazel Mortgages