Student Regent just a pawn for Empero...

Student Regent just a pawn for Emperor Constantine

Posted in the Hazel Forum

Observer

Mayfield, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Murray-S...

I am sure Regent Johnson has thoughts of politics in his future. he is already acting just like a politician.

Emperor Constantine Curris wanted Dunn gone, and Johnson kissed his a$s and did as he was told.

"Lost" surveys, "unofficial votes"

dirty pool
Tony

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Observer wrote:
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news /local/Murray-State-student-re gent-locates-lost-Dunn-surveys -201721871.html

I am sure Regent Johnson has thoughts of politics in his future. he is already acting just like a politician.

Emperor Constantine Curris wanted Dunn gone, and Johnson kissed his a$s and did as he was told.

"Lost" surveys, "unofficial votes"

dirty pool
He does resemble New Jersey governor Chris Christie.
observer-too

Murray, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Observer

Mayfield, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
It appears to many that Dr Curris treats MSU like it is his own little fiefdom and he uses others to make sure it runs as he decides. Former regents have discussed the way Emperor Constantine runs his little empire with distaste. Eventually, all tyrants are toppled.

My daughter now attends MSU, and she expressed a fondness for the way Dunn has run our beloved MSU. I agree with her.

Now, lets see if the dirty pool goes higher than the board. That letter Observer-Too posted should yield results. Lets hope so,
Observer

Mayfield, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
More evidence that Jumbo Johnson is just a pawn for Emperor Constantine. The students should be angry with their so-called representative. He obviously represents Emperor Constantine's wishes, not theirs. Both need to resign.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Dunn-stu...
Trey

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Something is fishy.
local yokel

Murray, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2013
If you take a hard look at the backgrounds and their associations of those who sit on the board and how they voted itís not hard to figure out whose agenda is in play. I attend school with one of the members and I must say they are true to form!
Observer

Mayfield, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2013
The surveys in question are the ones that were at first "lost" then when found, a lawyer had to decide if they were to be released. Such dirty pool.
Jumbo Johnson and the Emperor both need to resign.
Horse trainer

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Did all of those in attendance at the "social function" all vote the same way?
bigdog

Benton, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Horse trainer wrote:
Did all of those in attendance at the "social function" all vote the same way?
All but one voted him out.
Alumnus

Mayfield, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
bigdog wrote:
<quoted text>All but one voted him out.
And the one that did not is the one who resigned in disgust.
Check Mate

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if the one who resigned over Dunn's dismissal, and was also at the "social gathering," must be the one who brought to light the illegal meeting.

The nepotism that happens at that university, and the sense of entitlement displayed by these people kinda, makes me want to vomit.

There needs to be a major shakeup on the board of regents. A cleansing that removes, once and for all, these old Murray families who think they are running sh!t.

If they don't, there are dark days ahead for that university. Especially if they put another Alexander in that office. Kern was a nightmare, and his son wasn't even qualified to be in the position.

And bear in mind that these are people who go to church on Sunday's, chins high, and looking down their noses at everyone else.

Hypocrisy in all of its disgusting beauty.
LOL

Benton, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Check Mate wrote:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if the one who resigned over Dunn's dismissal, and was also at the "social gathering," must be the one who brought to light the illegal meeting.

The nepotism that happens at that university, and the sense of entitlement displayed by these people kinda, makes me want to vomit.

There needs to be a major shakeup on the board of regents. A cleansing that removes, once and for all, these old Murray families who think they are running sh!t.

If they don't, there are dark days ahead for that university. Especially if they put another Alexander in that office. Kern was a nightmare, and his son wasn't even qualified to be in the position.

And bear in mind that these are people who go to church on Sunday's, chins high, and looking down their noses at everyone else.

Hypocrisy in all of its disgusting beauty.
The one who resigned was not at the gathering.
Whatever

Murray, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Check mate , You have no idea what you are talking about. Jack Rose was NOT at the social gathering. Please tell me where nepotism is in this situation, I am 100 %. in support of Dr. Dunn. Yes the BOR has major problems and Johnson is a self serving jerk, that will get his reward in due time. With all this being said, I am sickened by the BOR actions, however I have faith in the staff and faculty at MSU and know that they really care about the students and will continue to strive to provide a quality education to our children. The BOR need to really listen to the students, staff and faculty and rethink their decion. If they are not willing to rethink their decion they need to explain their decision. They really should be accountable for their actions.
local yokel

Murray, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Again, if you have some spare time investigate the professional backgrounds of the BOR who voted not to renew Dr. Dunnís contract. I am confident you will uncover some very interesting and disturbing information regarding the linkage of their vote and how they may have arrived at their decision coupled with how their decisions may have been influenced by the establishment.

In my opinion they should be replaced immediately!
JJac

Murray, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2013
local yokel wrote:
Again, if you have some spare time investigate the professional backgrounds of the BOR who voted not to renew Dr. Dunnís contract. I am confident you will uncover some very interesting and disturbing information regarding the linkage of their vote and how they may have arrived at their decision coupled with how their decisions may have been influenced by the establishment.
In my opinion they should be replaced immediately!
Professional background?
Curris - higher education
Buchanan - former owner of a stone company
Green - crime victims advocate
Guess - bank VP/marketing
Johnson - student/agriculture
Rose - education professor
Schooley - teacher/advisor
Sewell - funeral home
Thornton - higher education
Waterfield - insurance/investments
Williams - healthcare
Very interesting indeed. WTF?
The Socialite

Murray, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2013
JJac wrote:
<quoted text>
Professional background?
Curris - higher education
Buchanan - former owner of a stone company
Green - crime victims advocate
Guess - bank VP/marketing
Johnson - student/agriculture
Rose - education professor
Schooley - teacher/advisor
Sewell - funeral home
Thornton - higher education
Waterfield - insurance/investments
Williams - healthcare
Very interesting indeed. WTF?
Simply put; they belong to a cult of egoists lead by an egomaniac!
JJac

Murray, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Because they make one decision to not extend a guys contract doesnt mean that they are egotistical. Pretty much every other decision they made was in the best interest of students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Freeman 1 hr Him Too 2
Imes (Tax and Spend) 2 hr oh well 69
Christian Crouse ??? 3 hr Cornbread 7
billington 4 hr bigbubba44 28
Murray council passes first read of ordinance o... 6 hr yeah right 3
Wes Alexander arrested again?????? 6 hr Calloway girl 23
Bikinis 7 hr I am saying it by... 6

Hazel Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazel Mortgages