talks to much about stuff he knows no...

talks to much about stuff he knows nothing about.

Posted in the Hazel Forum

jake hutson

Paris, TN

#1 May 16, 2012
u don't know me so stop acting like u do and u need to not be talking anything about me since there all lies anyways.GUESS U DONE SMOKED WAY TO MUCH OF THAT METH THAT U DO THE DAY U WENT AROUND HAZEL TALKING ABOUT ME..lies about me could end u up in court there buddy but i can tell u a couple things about me that u think u know. BUT DON'T KNOW.I AM NOT FROM MURRAY KY. NOR HAVE I EVER LIVED THERE.I AM NOT A METH COOK NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A METH COOK.JUST SAYN U NEED TO KNOW FACTS BEFORE U GO RUNNING UR MOUTH ABOUT ME AGAIN.NOW SINCE U SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME THEN U FIGURE THE REST OF IT OUT BUT THE ABOVE ARE TRUE FACTS AND U BETTER MAKE SURE URS ARE TRUE FACTS ESPECIALLY WHEN UR TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE U REALLY HONESTLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SO GET IT RIGHT THERE METH HEAD IF UR GONNA TALK ABOUT ME .METH IS DANGEROUS AND HAS OBVIOUSLY FRIED A FEW OF UR BRAIN CELLS THERE BUDDY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
off duty police officer? 13 min Love life 21
Beware of Farmington Garage 17 min that chick 6
Why does all the Jennifer Hicks Post Keep Bring... 34 min All seems strange 4
laken knight (Jun '12) 38 min wondering 19
hilerie 3 hr Ginlleps 2
what happened to Bennie Purcell 4 hr hmmm 5
Thorntons heating and air new owners 5 hr BS meter 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Mortgages