Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18288 Oct 12, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
We live in a society today where the pizza delivery man gets to your house before the police!
Why, are you hungry Dumba--?
Julia Alvarez

Lynn, MA

#18289 Oct 12, 2013
Meandro Smith wrote:
"Fox News is a joke" formerly known as WTF is going to a change of life, what is known as male menopause. His start is to change his name. Lets see what happened.
Maybe, he transform himself in a lovely lady, all perfumed with roses and lilac scent and talking dreamy things with a sweet voice.
Julia Alvarez

Lynn, MA

#18290 Oct 12, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Because stupid people like you might get some ass.
I volunteer.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18291 Oct 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why, are you hungry Dumba--?
You're a gutless wonder, WTF. Why don't you just come out and tell everyone the truth?

Houston, TX

#18292 Oct 13, 2013
"Well, I finally retired my old car," said the old man.

His pal ask, "Did you junk it, or trade it in?"

"Naw, nothing like that! I jes' put four new Firestones on 'er."
haha

Hyden, KY

#18293 Oct 13, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
"Well, I finally retired my old car," said the old man.
His pal ask, "Did you junk it, or trade it in?"
"Naw, nothing like that! I jes' put four new Firestones on 'er."
cool big Steve.way to go..listen to this i live beside this about 40 yr.old lady she always wears these big circle tail dresses ,they are a strait runs by our house, small one lane road .so she went got her about a 4 ft.wooden fence. she was out their putting it up i think she was thinking that would protect her.then here came two big boys on a scooter wide open.she was standing in the road they clipped that dress ,she tried jump that fence ,hung on top it then fell on over.messed her camel toes up looked like pretty bad .she jumped up walking all open legged. grabbed her cell phone called the cops.here came this little young cop she hobbled to him ,he said lady what happened?she said i was putting up my fence out no where came 2 nuts driving a hot rod.he said lady i have figured that out already ,but where did he down you at..
Conway

Philadelphia, PA

#18294 Oct 14, 2013
Vote for me
Curious

United States

#18295 Oct 14, 2013
Rand
kim

Lexington, KY

#18296 Oct 14, 2013
Djr uh v

Houston, TX

#18297 Oct 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>cool big Steve.way to go..listen to this i live beside this about 40 yr.old lady she always wears these big circle tail dresses ,they are a strait runs by our house, small one lane road .so she went got her about a 4 ft.wooden fence. she was out their putting it up i think she was thinking that would protect her.then here came two big boys on a scooter wide open.she was standing in the road they clipped that dress ,she tried jump that fence ,hung on top it then fell on over.messed her camel toes up looked like pretty bad .she jumped up walking all open legged. grabbed her cell phone called the cops.here came this little young cop she hobbled to him ,he said lady what happened?she said i was putting up my fence out no where came 2 nuts driving a hot rod.he said lady i have figured that out already ,but where did he down you at..
Good one! Thanks for sharing, Ha!! Have a great day!
hmmm

Portland, IN

#18299 Oct 14, 2013
Blah!
Funny

Campbellsville, KY

#18300 Oct 15, 2013
Good one.
Do teto

Swampscott, MA

#18302 Oct 15, 2013
trueblue wrote:
Yep rand Paul wins some people will have to get up off their lazy ass and work.
Not me! Why you may ask?
I'll tell you basofilos:
I sleep any time I feel like. I eat anything I like to eat. I do not work. My rent is for free. I have all the medications I want I do not need it. I am american and I hve a grandious life.
grow-up

Valparaiso, IN

#18303 Oct 15, 2013
If it isn't your name your posting don't post it.

Houston, TX

#18305 Oct 17, 2013
A deer was trying to cross a busy road but the traffic was very heavy. After waiting unsuccessfully for a few minutes, a bear walked past and said,“Excuse me, but there’s a zebra crossing a bit further along the road.”

The deer replied,“Well, I hope he’s having better luck than I am!

****NOTE: For those, like Fox News, and liberals in general, who suffer from debilitating mental disorders, a "zebra crossing" is one of those wide crosswalks, with the wide white lines across the road. Put them on an asphalt road, and it might resemble, to some, as a zebra. Thank you, and that is all!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18306 Oct 17, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A deer was trying to cross a busy road but the traffic was very heavy. After waiting unsuccessfully for a few minutes, a bear walked past and said,“Excuse me, but there’s a zebra crossing a bit further along the road.”
The deer replied,“Well, I hope he’s having better luck than I am!
****NOTE: For those, like Fox News, and liberals in general, who suffer from debilitating mental disorders, a "zebra crossing" is one of those wide crosswalks, with the wide white lines across the road. Put them on an asphalt road, and it might resemble, to some, as a zebra. Thank you, and that is all!
Then Stewie blew the Deer.
You Said It

Covina, CA

#18309 Oct 17, 2013
The man is a menace.

Houston, TX

#18310 Oct 18, 2013
A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out.

The genie said, "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double."

The man agreed, and said "I wish I had a mansion."

The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions.

Then, the man said, "I would like a million dollars."

The genie again granted it, and his ex-wife got two million dollars.

Then the man said, "Now, scare me half to death."
Lil Al

Stanford, KY

#18311 Oct 18, 2013
Not rand
Lil Al

Stanford, KY

#18313 Oct 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out.
The genie said, "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double."
The man agreed, and said "I wish I had a mansion."
The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions.
Then, the man said, "I would like a million dollars."
The genie again granted it, and his ex-wife got two million dollars.
Then the man said, "Now, scare me half to death."
Lol. I'll be retelling this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what has Rose Wolfe done for Jackson? 1 hr voter 5
Come on Breathitt County 1 hr voter 80
christmas 1 hr fo sho 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 131,467
LBJ cheating BB championship 3 hr aunt 15
how can tim still run for office? 3 hr Dumb 3
Meth Lab 4 hr Cant Wait 13
Hazel Green Dating
Find my Match

Hazel Green Jobs

Hazel Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazel Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazel Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]