update on the murder case of Robert B...

update on the murder case of Robert Bryant

Posted in the Hazel Green Forum

wants to know

West Liberty, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Wondering if anyone has heard anything about what or who was being charged?
rumor

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
I heard a rumor that the case has been settled. That the parties pleaded guilty to manslaughter. Is this true?
true

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
No we r going for the death penalty who ever said that don't know what they r talking about
rumor

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I didn't think it was true. Supossedly Fletcher told everyone that he wanted all cases closed out by the last of december and start with a clean slate. And this was one of the cases that I saw on the docket still. I don't believe in the death penalty as that is to quick and easy. I believe in life in prison with no parole so they have to think about what they did each and every day. But then if it was my family, I would probably feel different.

“"Lookin' Over Yonder"”

Since: Apr 11

High on the Mountain

#5 Nov 30, 2012
rumor wrote:
I don't believe in the death penalty as that is to quick and easy. I believe in life in prison with no parole so they have to think about what they did each and every day. But then if it was my family, I would probably feel different.
What a idiotic statement !! It sure isn't quick or easy, most death sentence's are hindered by the appeal process that can last for at least two decades if ever... A eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth !!
true

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Justice is all we want for Robert if a eye for a eye then it would never end I don't think killing them will ever bring him back they need to be in jail the rest of there life I just want justice please don't say or make this post evil or say mean things r family has been thru enough without people saying things to hurt us
promise

Campton, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Christy kilgore and misty the who*e don't worry u will be taking down with the rest of the trash involved in killing him
curious
#8 Dec 6, 2012
promise wrote:
Christy kilgore and misty the who*e don't worry u will be taking down with the rest of the trash involved in killing him
is he the guy they found dead on big andy in the pay lake and if he is who killed him? an what happened to him
family

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
No he was killed at his house on Tolson cemetery rd in December 2010 Lloyd bryant Jr and Rebecca Wright killed him
curious
#10 Dec 6, 2012
family wrote:
No he was killed at his house on Tolson cemetery rd in December 2010 Lloyd bryant Jr and Rebecca Wright killed him
oh ok i thought he was that robert boy that was murdered on big andy at creechs pay lake
like to know

West Liberty, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
its been on the news that rebecca is suppose to get out on house arrest i that really true that they are gonna let that bitch out of jail? I hope they loose the cell key with her in it for what she did to that man.
iknowyouwell

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Such a shame he was such a good friend and family there not a hell hot enough for jr n becky
Questions

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2013
i see lloyed is still in 3 forks jail, but do not see becky there. did they let her out? and did they catch who ever killed the tolson man at the pay lake yet?
Lol

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2013
Questions wrote:
i see lloyed is still in 3 forks jail, but do not see becky there. did they let her out? and did they catch who ever killed the tolson man at the pay lake yet?
Tolson boy was not killed he drowned...
stanton

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Questions wrote:
she was instanton jail for awhile don't know if shes there now or not. but that is where she used to be
mary

West Liberty, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2013
stanton wrote:
<quoted text> she was instanton jail for awhile don't know if shes there now or not. but that is where she used to be
she's in Powell Co hail. They moved her during the trial.
kinfolk

West Liberty, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2013
when will justice be served
andrea

West Liberty, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2013
Never because even that they r in jail they still get 3 meals a day their family can visit them send them money call them and we have to go to a damn grave yard to see r dad he will never come back they have taken him from us forever so it will never be justified cause they r alive and my dad is gone forever its very unfair!!!!!!! But on judgement day they will answer to the Lord and my dad will be standing right there sending them to hell!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New water board 14 min The judge 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min yabadabado 148,994
Earl Stevens really 1 hr I know 1
keep jackson ky dry!!!! 1 hr Only in Breathitt 8
~~~~~~Vote YES July 12th!!!~~~~~~ 1 hr Only in Breathitt 15
Jobs that the wets will bring? 1 hr Only in Breathitt 66
Breathitt football 2 hr Jonnybeans Stacy 1

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages