slim-shady

Louisa, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2009
god sucks
red

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
are you stupid or something ? you are alive and have a computer it seems you must be doing pretty good but sense you say God sucks I wouldn't take any of that for granted for very long. God is Good to me everyday be grateful in whatever shape your in because it could be worse.
Worried

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2015
red wrote:
are you stupid or something ? you are alive and have a computer it seems you must be doing pretty good but sense you say God sucks I wouldn't take any of that for granted for very long. God is Good to me everyday be grateful in whatever shape your in because it could be worse.
you got to breathe this morning. When you woke up. Better thnk God for that
sadie

West Liberty, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2015
Hypicits mke it hard for people to trust god , these people hve theirslf brainwashed into believing they are worshiping god when really its the devil
Really

Lakewood, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2015
sadie wrote:
Hypicits mke it hard for people to trust god , these people hve theirslf brainwashed into believing they are worshiping god when really its the devil
There is no God.
I know

Booneville, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2016
If you don't think there is a God you are Hell bound
SeriouslyTrue

Lakewood, NJ

#7 Apr 8, 2016
Oh Absolutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min who cares 149,015
Breathitt football 1 hr chevyman 3
Jobs that the wets will bring? 4 hr ggg2016 67
Wet or dry 6 hr Yup 6
keep jackson ky dry!!!! 6 hr Yup 19
Doctors without boxers 7 hr Red 3
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 7 hr Mary Mansil 295

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages