MARY ELLEN BERRYMAN

Amelia, OH

#1 Jun 16, 2007
hI ALL. DOES ANYONE THERE REMEMBER TWO MEN HE CEST OF FRIENDS YEARS AGO BY THE NAMES OF KENDALL cLARK WHO WAS MARRIED TO A LADY NAMED ROWENA AND GARDIE SMITH WHO WHO WAS MARRIED TO A LADY NAMED BONNIE. THE SMITHS RESIDED IN LATER YEARS IN POWELL COUNTY, KY WHILE THE CLARKS STAYED IN WOLF COUNTY. GARDIE'S MOM WAS ONCE DORM MOTHER FOR HAZEL GREEN ACADAMY. HER NAME WAS STELLA WILSON SMITH. ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS THEM, LET ME HEAR FROM YOU. TAKE CARE.
whowho

Grethel, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2009
why do you want to know
Ellen

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2009
whowho wrote:
why do you want to know
I use to get to visit Kendall and Rowena as a chld growing up and they were so kind to me. I loved to go visit them. They had a daughtr named Linda and she was so nice also. She even took me shopping once at the dollar store, I think it was. I had so much fun that day. Just been wondering how they are. I know Kendall passed away and just wondered how the rest of the family was doing.
just me

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2009
whowho wrote:
why do you want to know
Gardie and Kendall Clark were the best of friends and I liked Kendall Clark and all his family. Rowena, Kenny & Karen & Linda. Gardie use to talk about the time he and Kendall drove a car across Natural Bridge. That was way way way back many years ago but he told the story several times. I think they were just out of high school. I would love to hear more about his and Kendall's fun times. Bonnie, his wife, I have no love for, but Gardie was a an okay person when she wasn't around. She was way too jealous of him. She didn't like Hazel Green or his frinds there so he took me when he went that way to visit. I think we went to Campton to see Kendall & Rowena. Been quite awhile back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie strong 7 min Lol 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Blacklagoon 165,517
liquor sales and prices 17 min Kegs are fun 12
randy dotson 7 hr Imthatgirl 3
Nim Henson Geriatric Center 9 hr LPN 1
Ricky clemons super rat 11 hr Jerry 13
Where's Christy barker at now 12 hr brutus 12

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages