Breathitt Co. school board threatens ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fired herself

Hyden, KY

#24 Jul 12, 2013
greedy board members wrote:
they fired stevens for no reason and now they got the same thing done to them,but she is at home getting retirement and they all have to keep working,karma sure is a bitch.bet the state is scared, they fired some crooks and now the crooks are trying to sue the state,,, good luck with that.i love it,i love it.hope he fires more of the deadbeats from the school system.
she fired herself by the way she treat people and she was no saint she hire her friends and family and got fired from the same job twice . She could draw to for being crazy to
greedy board members

Hyden, KY

#27 Jul 13, 2013
sage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like such a sweet loving person. You are calling fellow Breathitt countians crooks and deadbeats and seem to be happy they have lost their jobs... people with families who are now out of work. This man is creating jobs for outsiders, bringing them in and giving them jobs with this money. You seem to be rejoicing in this. I just wonder, how do you sleep at night?
the board members started with the bringing in of outsiders to work here, did they ever consider people from breathitt to be super,,come on ,,give me an answer.. people are in jail ,,i will call them crooks,, what do you call them..lots of people were fired for getting paid and not doing their job to earn that money,,i say deadbeat and you call them,,,,,,,,.i am tired at night so i sleep very good at night because i work hard for my money and do not live off of other peoples money,,i carry my own weight,,other people should try the same.
For real

Hyden, KY

#28 Jul 13, 2013
greedy board members wrote:
<quoted text>
the board members started with the bringing in of outsiders to work here, did they ever consider people from breathitt to be super,,come on ,,give me an answer.. people are in jail ,,i will call them crooks,, what do you call them..lots of people were fired for getting paid and not doing their job to earn that money,,i say deadbeat and you call them,,,,,,,,.i am tired at night so i sleep very good at night because i work hard for my money and do not live off of other peoples money,,i carry my own weight,,other people should try the same.
look retard the state sent new super in here the board didnt hire him and the people getting paid and not working wll they are still getting paid and not doing nothing . They just got a new a$$ to kiss nothing changed
my friend

United States

#30 Jul 13, 2013
Just wait until he brings the out of county people in to work then listen at the gossip
greedy board members

Hyden, KY

#31 Jul 13, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text>look retard the state sent new super in here the board didnt hire him and the people getting paid and not working wll they are still getting paid and not doing nothing . They just got a new a$$ to kiss nothing changed
you look retard,the board fired stevens and hired another guy from out of the county before the state sent this guy in,and he was not sent here with the title of superintendent.and before arch,,, name a superintendent that the board hired that was a native breathitt county person,,and you call me a retard.
listening

Winchester, KY

#36 Jul 15, 2013
win or lose, want to bet Breathitt county gets stuck paying Pillagedorf?
yea

Macon, GA

#37 Jul 16, 2013
Instead of him wanting to bring another person in here and pay her a big salary he needs to take the $400.000.00 he saved by closing Rousseau School and buy LBJ Resource Center some clothes because our little ones will be having a lot of accidents on the bus by riding it 2-3 hours each morning. Another suggestion take that money and buy LBJ some Kleenexes and paper towels because the parents won't be sending any.
welcome

Martin, KY

#38 Jul 16, 2013
yea wrote:
Instead of him wanting to bring another person in here and pay her a big salary he needs to take the $400.000.00 he saved by closing Rousseau School and buy LBJ Resource Center some clothes because our little ones will be having a lot of accidents on the bus by riding it 2-3 hours each morning. Another suggestion take that money and buy LBJ some Kleenexes and paper towels because the parents won't be sending any.
Mr. Hammond is a breath if fresh air.
CPR

Winchester, KY

#39 Jul 17, 2013
welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hammond is a breath if fresh air.
'Had your nose up Arch's you-know-what so long, anything would be a breath of fresh air to you.
To bad

Chicago, IL

#40 Jul 17, 2013
CPR wrote:
<quoted text>
'Had your nose up Arch's you-know-what so long, anything would be a breath of fresh air to you.
Sounds like your jealous
wonder

Winchester, KY

#41 Jul 17, 2013
yea wrote:
will those kids have to ride a bus that long each morning? That would be like adults driving to Louisville every day for work which no one would do & I would not blame them. If they are on the bus that long why not have school for younger grades in a double wide closer to their homes? Looks like something could be a solution. No child of mine would ride a bus 2-3 hrs one way. Thats ridiculous.
Not so bad after all

Winchester, KY

#42 Jul 17, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
will those kids have to ride a bus that long each morning? That would be like adults driving to Louisville every day for work which no one would do & I would not blame them. If they are on the bus that long why not have school for younger grades in a double wide closer to their homes? Looks like something could be a solution. No child of mine would ride a bus 2-3 hrs one way. Thats ridiculous.
The bus ride should be about one hour and fifteen minutes tops. That would be on a slow day. So it may not be as bad as we thought after all. As long as my kids are safe and satisfied riding the bus, I will be happy.
Aidz is my future

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jul 18, 2013
wheels on the bus go round and round round and round ah you know how it goes.
confused

Hyden, KY

#44 Jul 18, 2013
trying to figure out how everything thinks that the people from state being in charge is a bad thing... yeah i get that people from breathitt county know the county better but the people from state deal with alot more than just one moderate sized county i would think they would have more experience and know how about things.... besides if things where being done right by our people from the county that knew so much better then why would the state be needed in the first place... I have to say yeah it sucks for Rousseau having to be closed but if you look at how much money it could save and used for books and other resources at the other school those kids will be attending i see why it would be a wise choice.. guess it just boils down to not liking change and being pissed because you didn't get their way.... do want to do your job they'll find someone who will kinda deal situation
Smart mouth

Chicago, IL

#46 Jul 18, 2013
Aidz is my future wrote:
wheels on the bus go round and round round and round ah you know how it goes.
i wish I knew who you were we would see how smart that mouth was them
No changed

Chicago, IL

#47 Jul 18, 2013
confused wrote:
trying to figure out how everything thinks that the people from state being in charge is a bad thing... yeah i get that people from breathitt county know the county better but the people from state deal with alot more than just one moderate sized county i would think they would have more experience and know how about things.... besides if things where being done right by our people from the county that knew so much better then why would the state be needed in the first place... I have to say yeah it sucks for Rousseau having to be closed but if you look at how much money it could save and used for books and other resources at the other school those kids will be attending i see why it would be a wise choice.. guess it just boils down to not liking change and being pissed because you didn't get their way.... do want to do your job they'll find someone who will kinda deal situation
well I don't see know changes he's hireling his friends giving extra days nothing's changed. I like it
parent

Wooton, KY

#48 Jul 18, 2013
my child is on the bus for 1 hr and 15 minutes a day going and coming from Jackson plus other kids that have to ride it longer than she does but you don't hear us bitching about it. im personally tickled to death the state took over and that arch and the school board are gone. they were there for theirselves and no one else and to line their pockets and keep their friends in high paying jobs on our kids money. I bet if you took a survey in the county a lot of parents are tickled to death the state has come in and took over.
No changed

Chicago, IL

#49 Jul 18, 2013
parent wrote:
my child is on the bus for 1 hr and 15 minutes a day going and coming from Jackson plus other kids that have to ride it longer than she does but you don't hear us bitching about it. im personally tickled to death the state took over and that arch and the school board are gone. they were there for theirselves and no one else and to line their pockets and keep their friends in high paying jobs on our kids money. I bet if you took a survey in the county a lot of parents are tickled to death the state has come in and took over.
well I'm glade your so happy yeah for u it's changed so much same people are their same stuff so happy happy .people like you don't even have a clue whats going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
Jaw bacon and anon 1 hr Lol at your life 4
What's your fav pop 2 hr Really 2
Rent a center 3 hr green 8
Ricky Smith 3 hr XOXOXOXOXO 1
Courthouse flea market 3 hr Voter 22
Election Prediction 3 hr All but one 12

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages