Missing those kisses
Kisser

Elizabethtown, IN

#1 Aug 30, 2013
To the man that knows what I am talking about. I miss you much and I'm sorry that your woman doesn't trust you.. You really deserve better. Your deserve a woman that is going to love you and adore you and worship the ground you and your girls walk on. I hope in the long run you find that love some where.
Well

Paintsville, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2013
It appears that she has just cause to not trust him!
True

Campton, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Well wrote:
It appears that she has just cause to not trust him!
Very True!
Really

Campton, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Kisser wrote:
To the man that knows what I am talking about. I miss you much and I'm sorry that your woman doesn't trust you.. You really deserve better. Your deserve a woman that is going to love you and adore you and worship the ground you and your girls walk on. I hope in the long run you find that love some where.
He must not want you either!!
Kisser

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Just bc i miss him doesn't mean he was with her when we were together. He is a good man. And just because I feel the way I do doesn't mean he feels the same.. What a way to jump to conclusions. Stupid dumb a$$
btw

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Who is the man?
you are ignorant

Campton, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2013
if you didn't want anyone to say anything you shouldn't have put it on here!
Kisser

Fishers, IN

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Why ignorant?? I didn't say they couldn't say anything. I just say they shouldn't jump to conclusions. As far as who he is.. Can't be to many extremely amazing kisses in campton ky
Laughing

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2013
You don't have any idea who he is either. You are just making it up to have something to talk about.
Kisser

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Ummmm... Making something up to talk about in a town that is hours away? Something just isn't logical about that... He knows who he is and that's all. That matters to me.
lol

West Liberty, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2013
Kisser wrote:
Ummmm... Making something up to talk about in a town that is hours away? Something just isn't logical about that... He knows who he is and that's all. That matters to me.
and look what town you are posting from?
idk

Martin, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2013
He sure is a good kisser seen him early. He sure has soft lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrell Watts 1 hr Nosey 1
Angie locke 1 hr Carol F 3
Low life piece of shit 1 hr Corrine 1
dee ann 1 hr In jail 31
Jonathan noble from caney 1 hr I am his 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr nanoanomaly 163,735
Old men 1 hr This is dumb 21

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages