Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30649 Nov 10, 2013
Democrats will never lose never ever!!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO

Woo Hoo Democrats are best!!

Location hidden

#30651 Nov 10, 2013
WOO HOO DEMOCRATS ALWAYS WIN!!!
Amanda Roland

United States

#30660 Nov 10, 2013
So sad
Troy

Harlan, KY

#30661 Nov 10, 2013
Amanda Roland wrote:
So sad
. Be this makes me so angry s
whiehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30663 Nov 12, 2013
Could you stay on topix and stop the effort to put others down with nasty remarks?

We discuss politics , not what you people are or do. Only small people discuss other people because they do not understand harder subjects.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30674 Nov 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are a drunk pos and you misspelled your Name.
Don`t drink , and someone wrote what you accredited to me. But, thanks for calling it to my attention.

Shove off, little boy/girl.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30675 Nov 13, 2013
Should have said "much". Hot toddies are gooood!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30677 Nov 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So you are just stupid then. Got it.
Blame the one that wrote it.
AMJ

Richmond, KY

#30680 Nov 13, 2013
well things will get even better with Hillery.in 2016 with this said a very merry Christmas.an Happy New Year.to Everyone.

Location hidden

#30682 Nov 13, 2013
AMJ wrote:
well things will get even better with Hillery.in 2016
I can't wait for Hillary to be the first lady president because she is really really really really smart and that means she will always know what to do and she will get 100% of the vote and really we should do away with congress which would save lots of time she could just write any new laws and then sign them into law!!!!!!!!

Unless of course President Obama changes the law where he can only serve two terms as president which is pretty stupid if you think about it and then he could keep on being president and doing even more great things!!!!!!!

Democrats will never lose another election again!!!!
ind liberal

Wooton, KY

#30685 Nov 13, 2013
i would not be wishing to much my fellow Democrats .they are big fish to fry before the days of Hillary i for one am not happy with the president st all.this what i am pissed of with. TPP. that going over the line big time.pop it up look for your selves.before you speak then try.i don't like this it not going happen.
cityslicker

Tampa, FL

#30686 Nov 13, 2013
Oh the games that the rednecks play
ind liberal

Wooton, KY

#30687 Nov 13, 2013
no it way more than that .just look it up before you speak its giant corporations taking over the usa making their own laws .that's tpp.find it on the web and read about it.look who trying push for it the president on fast track. that law expired and never been revived .so that not going work.i don't think any liberal will be for this.i sure am not.
Be HONEST

Knoxville, TN

#30688 Nov 13, 2013
Don't you ALL really know, if you are honest, that she got what she DESERVED ?

I mean, the way she was just runnin' her YAP and tryin' to take over the whole venue.

I mean, REALLY.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30690 Nov 14, 2013
What is so unknown is why any one would ever want another Obama Care leader, or a Benghazi Hillary for the leader of what is supposed to be the best Country in the World??? All they have done is screw every thing up!!!
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

#30691 Nov 14, 2013
I wish that Rand Paul would just shut up he'll never be POTUS.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30692 Nov 14, 2013
Ernie wrote:
I wish that Rand Paul would just shut up he'll never be POTUS.
Who knows.??But he tells it like he sees it, and many of us out here agree with him. It is good some still have the integrity to say what they believe and stick with it. No Democrat yet has shown this !
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30693 Nov 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
What is so unknown is why any one would ever want another Obama Care leader, or a Benghazi Hillary for the leader of what is supposed to be the best Country in the World??? All they have done is screw every thing up!!!
Unless you are one of the millions getting free stuff...
AMJ

Richmond, KY

#30696 Nov 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are one of the millions getting free stuff...
don,t you like anything free.if not I hope you pay double?now this is for white hair.he ask why would anyone.want another Obama.heres is his answer?because after the last 8 years.with the Republicans.I Rather have Joe bob Johnson.for president? A total Destroyment.of the USA Period?I wouldn,t vote for them Extream Right wing.TEA POTTERS.if there was no one running.against them.Good Day.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30697 Nov 14, 2013
AMJ wrote:
<quoted text>don,t you like anything free.if not I hope you pay double?now this is for white hair.he ask why would anyone.want another Obama.heres is his answer?because after the last 8 years.with the Republicans.I Rather have Joe bob Johnson.for president? A total Destroyment.of the USA Period?I wouldn,t vote for them Extream Right wing.TEA POTTERS.if there was no one running.against them.Good Day.
Summary: I'm getting my free stuff - that's all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bigest secret in jackson 14 min Mystic 29
Locked bathrooms 14 min parent 33
Family Members Only 15 min Alice_D 284
Where is Michael Whitey Adkins? 30 min Sick of thieves 3
Hey Samantha Spaulding in Jackson Ky. 52 min Beat u 2 it 3
ruby 57 min lisa 5
Jamie Miller n Candice Gabbard 1 hr Mystic 9
Hazel Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web