'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193606 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170532 Jul 17, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the last part right for sure. Been saying for years now AL is no better than the Taliban. First she wants the overthrow of our freely elected government to establish some form of her religious rule. Each and everyday just like the terrorist she hopes and prays for the demise of our President and America as we know it.
You got that right, Commietator and her ungrateful chemtrail soaked zombie serb too. True teahadists. A terrorist dream.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170533 Jul 17, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
A land slide election is coming. Jump rats jump!
hahaha, Did Karl Rove tell you dumbasses that? hahaha You need to limit your time in the chemtrail fog or you will be as delusional as that zombie serb. lol

RUN lemmings RUN...

right over that cliff with rove and the rest of the lemming nutjobs.

Thanks for the laugh.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170534 Jul 17, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated people tend not to use the word "pookie".
Hahaha, I agree, maybe he is fighting that closet door and sorry he roots for the side who would condemn him for it. And then there's that "Le" haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170535 Jul 17, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
ZOOM!!!
Right over your head :D
haha, I agree, I think for those two RATS it doubles with the chemtrail effect. haha

Officials in CA and TN deal with the rising tide: Idiots asking about ‘chemtrails’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/15/officia...

Still makes me lmao. hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170536 Jul 17, 2014
http://fox13now.com/2014/07/17/cnn-malaysia-a...

VIDEO SHOWS MALAYSIA AIRLINES PLANE SHOT DOWN ; 23 AMERICANS ON BOARD

~~~~~~~
It was reported earlier, believed to be 25 Americans on board...no details yet...
DemocRATS

United States

#170537 Jul 17, 2014
I'm lucky that my lesbian partner has small hands. We have enjoyed this on several occasions. I've had no children and I'm not "deep" inside. My girl parts have stayed tight after several years of enjoyment. This isn't an olympic sport. It's all about biology, lubrication and most importantly - PATIENCE. This is not a goal-oriented activity. Too much lube is just about right. I suggest Swiss Navy water-based.
For ladies with male partners, it will be more difficult. Men have bigger hands. Plus, she doesn't do this to me more than a "handful" of times per year.
Initial entry can be painful. I make her stop moving until my body adjusts to the sensation. Giving attention to other areas sometimes helps too. After the adjustment period, I'm fired up and ready to go! I find that waiting until I want to move works best.
The slightest movement of her hand sends me into a whirlwind of pleasure. It's VERY primal. Since I have fisted others in the past, I can tell you the sensation of your fist inside of a woman is incredible. Your hand is surrounded by this warm, soft, slick sensation and the feeling of the internal pulse around your hand is very powerful.
I can't speak for male-female fisting, so I can't offer any advice on that, but anyone wanting to engage in this activity needs a loy of patience, a lot of lubricant and a good knowledge of how to do this safely. There are some good books out there and you may have workshops in your area that may be beneficial in engaging in this very intense activity.
Pleasure and pain sometimes go together, but there are a lot of people who would disagree. I enjoy fisting and being fisted. To me, it's worth the pain, b/c it fades away once you've had 6 or 7 (or more, in my case) orgasms.
I see a lot of comments about potatoes. I have a friend who's a nurse who told me of the patients she's seen that have tried this, only to have it get stuck inside. Being in the adult/erotic toy sales for some years now, I never recommend inserting anything that doesn't have something attached to retrieve it. The opening of the vagina is smaller than the inside of it. It may be difficult to retrieve, but again, I'm not experienced with produce in the bedroom.
I hope this is a more balanced response in favor of fisting. Enjoying it doesn't mean there's something "wrong" with you, and neither does NOT enjoying. We're all different - different minds, different hearts, different bodies. I think it's a shame that so many people, who haven't tried it, are so VEHEMENTLY against it. If a woman (or a man) enjoys this activity, that's their business. It's not degrading to them and the vagina recovers very quickly back to it's normal contours.
**There is no taboo between people who love each other.**
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170538 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
Personally I'm a man of peace,but I say to those who would turn back women and children in need of refuge, there will be a special place for you in hell!
What a disgrace to America.. people blocking roads and scaring children in need of help! Good Grief! Where is our humanity?
PEACE
tofy
Totally agree tofy. The question is "where is their humanity". And they claim to hold the majority of Christianity. I'm embarrassed for them. Those poor kids leave a country of crime and violence thinking America is great and compassionate only to see that disgusting display of hate and intolerance. Shame of them.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DemocRATS

Las Vegas, NV

#170539 Jul 17, 2014
http://nypost.com/2014/07/17/malaysian-passen...

23 AMERICANS ABOARD JET SHOT DOWN FROM 33,000 FEET OVER UKRAINE
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170540 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>OK I'll dumb it down for you. You would not have the freedom and rights you have today if not for liberals/progressive thinking people. Think about it man...where you get off believing the USA doesn't need liberals what kind of police state would we live in if one side made all the rules. We would be under Puritan rule....no one can dictate morality son, so grow up!
PEACE
tofy
Another good one tofy. They aren't smart enough to break through the fauxbox rhetoric and propaganda to figure that out. It is, however, very true.

Love this one too.....

"And one more thing.....you do not speak for the USA! how presumptuous of you!"

You would think that they could figure out by now that the MAJORITY speaks for the USA, and they aren't it.

Sorry I missed you all today while I was out enjoying the beautiful KY weather. You guys were killing it.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170541 Jul 17, 2014
WOW...filthy, desperate liberal RAT, from
Bardstown, KY is very angry. No more 'United States' location ...we know who you are...run RAT run but you can't hide.
Among normal people, normal thing is man and a woman, but among liberals everything goes ...man on man, woman on woman, man on donkey ...who cares...there is no taboo to a liberal with a small brain ...

Bardstown, KY or United States location ...
You're nothing more but one poor excuse for a human being with no scruples
DemocRAT ... you show your anger by writing all this filth, because that's the best thing you can do...show your liberal ignorance ...there is nothing else left for you to do...but get angry ...or go take a cold shower.........!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#170542 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/07/17/m alaysian-passenger-plane-repor tedly-crashes-in-ukraine/
oops, I'll recheck my info...:)
DemocRATS is a PussyEater

United States

#170544 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
WOW...filthy, desperate liberal RAT, from
Bardstown, KY is very angry. No more 'United States' location ...we know who you are...run RAT run but you can't hide.
Among normal people, normal thing is man and a woman, but among liberals everything goes ...man on man, woman on woman, man on donkey ...who cares...there is no taboo to a liberal with a small brain ...
Bardstown, KY or United States location ...
You're nothing more but one poor excuse for a human being with no scruples
DemocRAT ... you show your anger by writing all this filth, because that's the best thing you can do...show your liberal ignorance ...there is nothing else left for you to do...but get angry ...or go take a cold shower.........!
Doesn't take much to get you ranting! Insane people are so easy to troll.:)
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170545 Jul 17, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I agree, I think for those two RATS it doubles with the chemtrail effect. haha
Officials in CA and TN deal with the rising tide: Idiots asking about ‘chemtrails’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/15/officia...
Still makes me lmao. hahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Yeah, talking about idiot ...did you forget that few months ago you posted that it was chemtrails in KY ... stop kissing up...and be honest for a second for God's sake ...you are one very sick individual ... you even said, that 'YES there is chemtrails in KY and that you were teasing me', even AL said, you owe OZ an apology... maybe too much dope ate your brain...you are such a hypocrite and a liar.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170546 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any liberal that would goose step it goes against our libertarian core, however i see a new attempt to bring back a neo-confederate way of life. One which condemns anyone less than pure...ring a bell?
PEACE
tofy
Exactly.

Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina during ...

www.foxnews.com/.../ku-klux-klan-hands-out-ca... ...

Jul 16, 2014 · Some residents in northwestern South Carolina say they found bags of candy on their street containing a piece of paper asking them to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Jon Stewart is killing it tonight. Got the caribou Barbie quitter palin good. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DemocRATS

Las Vegas, NV

#170548 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS is a PussyEater wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't take much to get you ranting! Insane people are so easy to troll.:)
HAHA...ranting, insane...DemocRAT from Bardstown, KY- who posts pages of filth ... please explaine just one thing, what provokes in you to write such filth ... really ...what are you gaining by it...and did you take cold shower yet...?????

You like to make me mad, but it's not working DemocRAT ... you filth is not working, think something new. You're only embarrassing your own liberals..........
Well

Lexington, KY

#170549 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well my friend I see you have a lot to learn.
You don't even understand how to present a proper representation of a decades old debate on the freedom of choice. Come back when you have educated yourself on issues of importance so you might be able to present a proper argument.
PEACE
tofy
Should Hobby Lobby have the freedom of choice to not be forcibly compelled to provide contraceptives to others?

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170550 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, talking about idiot ...did you forget that few months ago you posted that it was chemtrails in KY ... stop kissing up...and be honest for a second for God's sake ...you are one very sick individual ... you even said, that 'YES there is chemtrails in KY and that you were teasing me', even AL said, you owe OZ an apology... maybe too much dope ate your brain...you are such a hypocrite and a liar.
That would depend on your definition of "chemtrails" . Jet fuel is made up of hydrocarbons which technically are chemicals. Since hydrocarbons combust into their elemental products, and the combustion process isn't 100% efficient, the exhaust does indeed have some chemicals. The amount and type would depend on the fuel mixture and engine.
The exhaust you see however, is mostly water vapor as the exhaust gasses are invisible.
IF, however you are referring to the deluded thought perpetrated by conspiracy nuts, that the government is using plains to deliver some kind of chemical cocktail to it's citizens. That, not only goes against common logic possessed by any sane individual but is easily proved. Feel free to take an air sample after one has passed to any independent lab for testing.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170551 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, yeah put the post here chemtrail serb. We have them all over the skies between the airport and the military base. hahaha

"They are spraying us like bugs" idiots in CA and TN. No KY stories here.

I don't care what your boozehound lisa loon says and I don't owe you shit crazy, ungrateful, Serbian hag.

I don't do dope and I don't suck chemtrails. Keep trying lunatic.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170552 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/07/17/m alaysian-passenger-plane-repor tedly-crashes-in-ukraine/
As usual the early reports were wrong.
While there are still 41 people whose nationalities have yet to be identified. NONE on the plane so far has been confirmed as American.
http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-ukr...
Sad all the same.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170553 Jul 17, 2014
LOL sorry about my misspelling of the word "Planes" in post #170550
My phones auto-correct sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon and steven spencer in jail again 45 min Family tradition3113 1
Deeann Napier 1 hr eric 6
Social workers 1 hr truth 4
melissa graves 1 hr mother 2
The moon is going to turn red Sept.28, and it c... 2 hr your opinion 1
Using churches for handouts 2 hr Thing 9
honey pageant 2 hr Thing 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages