'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274784 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#133466 Nov 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is, I have half a brain cell plus and I don't see it your way.
NO, you have NONE brain cells, all destroyed by liberal lies ...did you ever had PRIVATE insurance?
It's exactly that PRIVATE and government has no business to tell me what I need...!! Ok?

Insurance renewal is done once year...if you going to make any kind of changes or not it's up to you and not your government. Once a year you review your policy and when you sign you also send down payment, pay monthly or pay for entire year.
End of story. Government is going to tell me now I need maternity and addiction coverage and I have to pay for it? It is all about CONTROL and MONEY.
Instead paying your private your insurance you're now paying your government. IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND MONEY...

What is next car insurance to tell us what kind of coverage we need so we pay for illegals drivers, in January 2015 in California. Today my state, tomorrow yours. Private insurance means PRIVATE.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133467 Nov 7, 2013
Millions of health insurance plans have been cancelled after ObamaCare went into effect, and President Obama backed away Monday from his previous oft-repeated statement that “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

But he may want to glance at his own website, WhiteHouse.gov , which still states: "For Americans with insurance coverage who like what they have, they can keep it. Nothing in this act or anywhere in the bill forces anyone to change the insurance they have, period."

That appears in a section of the WhiteHouse.gov website labeled "health reform details." The exact same language also appears in the Department of Health and Human Services' online description of the law.

But that web description is very different from what Obama said Monday to top backers of Organizing for Action, his permanent campaign arm.

“What we said was,‘You could keep it [your plan] if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,’” Obama said.

Critics say the conflicting language is dishonest.

“Even though millions of Americans are getting cancellation notices in the mail because of the President’s health care law, the White House website still promises that Americans can keep the care they like," Senator John Barrasso, R-Wyo., who is also an orthopedic surgeon, said in a statement to FoxNews.com .

"If the President was being honest, he would finally tell the American people that his law won’t allow them to keep their coverage, premiums won’t be cheaper than a cell phone bill, and the website won’t be as easy to use as Amazon. It’s time for the White House to tell the truth – instead of doubling down on dishonesty,” Barrasso added.

A Department of Health and Human Services spokeswoman said on Monday that she would check on the issue, but did not comment as of Tuesday.

White House spokesman Eric Schultz, reached by FoxNews.com , did not say whether the administration stood by the website's wording, but he instead referred to statements by spokesman Jay Carney from Tuesday.

Carney, in his remarks Tuesday, defended all the President’s statements.

""If you had a plan and your insurance company didn’t cancel it, you could keep it," Carney said.

However, the insurance company cancellations were largely due to a rule issued by the Department of Health and Human services which disqualified plans that have changed at all since the law passed from being “grandfathered” in and exempted from the regulations.

“When the rule was issued, Secretary Sebelius and others spoke to the press about it, specifically about the fact that… if insurance companies changed their plans or canceled their plans, they would give up the opportunity to grandfather those plans in,” Carney said.

Yet critics point out that the website reads:“Nothing in this act or anywhere in the bill forces anyone to change the insurance they have, period.”

A Republican Senate health policy staffer told FoxNews.com he thought the wording on the website was inaccurate and surprising.

"It does surprise me, because the Obama team owes their success in no small part to social media and web savvy. And they know that any narrative is subject to a quick check via Google."

The staffer added, "the President's defenders will say he was just trying to simplify a complicated public policy into terms that people can understand... But I think there's a difference between trying to simplify things and fundamentally changing the meaning."

Most Americans are happy with their existing plans, he noted.

"Polls have repeatedly shown that 85% of Americans who have coverage are satisfied with it," he said. Two Quinnipiac polls from 2009, before ObamaCare passed, put the number at between 85 and 88%.

Asked on Tuesday whether such a plan would be considered by the President, Jay Carney did not answer directly.

Yep, the good ol Democrat party screws working class America again! Then of course, lies about it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133469 Nov 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you have NONE brain cells, all destroyed by liberal lies ...did you ever had PRIVATE insurance?
It's exactly that PRIVATE and government has no business to tell me what I need...!! Ok?
Insurance renewal is done once year...if you going to make any kind of changes or not it's up to you and not your government. Once a year you review your policy and when you sign you also send down payment, pay monthly or pay for entire year.
End of story. Government is going to tell me now I need maternity and addiction coverage and I have to pay for it? It is all about CONTROL and MONEY.
Instead paying your private your insurance you're now paying your government. IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND MONEY...
What is next car insurance to tell us what kind of coverage we need so we pay for illegals drivers, in January 2015 in California. Today my state, tomorrow yours. Private insurance means PRIVATE.
There's no point in arguing with an idiot and my personal information is none of your business. Your rants has not and will not change anything so like I said before I'll withhold my judgments concerning Obamacare until all the evidence is in....
Syl

Rush, KY

#133471 Nov 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to say it like I see it, changes are made to insurance policies on a yearly basis. So far the only people I've seen complaining are high earners, that are underinsured.
Yes, there were some changes,but instead of saying changes, I rather say "A Chance" every year. It was called Open Season" where once a year we could make changes in our policy if we wanted to or drop a coverage or add something diff.

As we grew older we added chiropractic for me and dental care for both of us. A couple years later we added vision. But it was our choice.It wasn't mandatory we do so.We had to pay more for what we wanted, but we didn't have to buy coverage we didn't need or would never use.Some wanted maternity coverage instead of dental or vision,and they payed for that.Some wanted the golden plan and they knew it would cost more."But it was "THEIR CHOICE" No one was standing over us forcing us to buy what they said we needed.

Oh well, those were the good old days when we were free citizens and could choose what we needed.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133472 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
However, some folks got their knickers in a twist over the performance, accusing the CMA’s of “slandering” President Obama and his signature health-care law.
The claims of “racism” and “lynch mobs” prompted readers of the website Twitchy to weigh in on the reaction to the Obamacare parody. Here is a sampling of comments:
— The Truth Hurts.
— Just more of that so called tolerance on display from the double standard liberals. It’s the one thing they are really good at besides being in denial of what they have done to every American through their continued blind loyalty to Dear Leader.
— That’s funnier then a rodeo clown running around with an Obama mask on! <<---<<<<
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/country-music-star...
I 'guess' they'll
TRY
to 'shutdown'
The Academy of COUNTRY MUSIC Awards ...
now ...
;~)
AL I think dressing a rodeo clown in an obama mask is a disgrace! Rodeo clowns are decent hard working people and should never be depicted as a lazy, worthless no good useless bastard like obama!
OZombies

United States

#133473 Nov 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't bother to see if there was even a kernel of truth to it, did you? Just post it as gospel because you saw it on Faux.
Not surprising, really, other than your actual admission that you let Faux tell you what to think.
Calling others 'lying little coward'...really ...
Why did you cut my post last night? Why not responding so others could see what you are responding too??

Everybody eat #### and you're going to eat it too?

Labor Union donated for Obama's reelection 400 million $$ and now Obama bribed them and gave them 600 million $$ to keep their mouth shut because Unions do not like Obamacare ...because of it now Labor Unions have 'Cadillac' insurance too...

I do trust this guy on FOX last night who investigate it ...and if it wasn't true how do you know? Why didn't you investigate it yourself since you don't believe FOX instead cutting my post only 2 sentences ...really ...??

What you did it was deceiving and shows that you're not honest person and who shouldn't be trusted and you have no character ...!!!!!!!

...and about lies, you can keep your insurance ...
PERIOD...and you can keep your doctor ...PERIOD!!

...anymore bigger LIE than that...???????

...and now ...
What I said....is..."IF"...
OZombies

United States

#133474 Nov 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>There's no point in arguing with an idiot and my personal information is none of your business. Your rants has not and will not change anything so like I said before I'll withhold my judgments concerning Obamacare until all the evidence is in....
I don't care about your personal information YOU
idiot...I was talking in general ...anyone that has any kind of insurance know all the rules. It's not government's business what I have on my policy and order anyone to pay for something that they don't need. They are not going to pay for it...YOU do...again,(I don't mean YOU personally.)

...if you like your insurance you can keep it...
PERIOD...
...if you like your doctor you can keep it ...
PERIOD...

and now ....

What I said ...is..."IF"...

Evidence ....all this people that lost their insurance and their doctors...
Syl

Rush, KY

#133475 Nov 7, 2013
What worries me now is this.
The government is hiring "navigators" to take our most private and personal information to sign us up.If I understood it correctly, these "navigators" are going to be international hires and the government will not be doing background checks on them.WOW!!!!

Aren't these the same kind people we have trouble with for years hacking our infor and ripping our bank accounts and credit cards off.

So if we give our ss#'s numbers and all the rest of personal info the government is asking us for,whats to stop those "negotiators" from using that info to rip us off.
Actually, I don't worry as much about them as I do our own government ripping us off and blaming the "international negotiators" for it.

There would be nothing they could do about it.All we would get is "sorry" not our fault. All our assets would gone and there wouldn't be a thing we could do about it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#133476 Nov 7, 2013
Dex wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the liberal media who kisses ass is invited.
The BRICK & MORTAR media does not see the wave coming toward shore.
Syl

Rush, KY

#133478 Nov 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
What worries me now is this.
The government is hiring "navigators" to take our most private and personal information to sign us up.If I understood it correctly, these "navigators" are going to be international hires and the government will not be doing background checks on them.WOW!!!!
Aren't these the same kind people we have trouble with for years hacking our infor and ripping our bank accounts and credit cards off.
So if we give our ss#'s numbers and all the rest of personal info the government is asking us for,whats to stop those "negotiators" from using that info to rip us off.
Actually, I don't worry as much about them as I do our own government ripping us off and blaming the "international negotiators" for it.
There would be nothing they could do about it.All we would get is "sorry" not our fault. All our assets would gone and there wouldn't be a thing we could do about it.
HUH!!! I said "negotiators. I meant Navigators.Hope you knew which one I meant.
Syl

Rush, KY

#133479 Nov 7, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The BRICK & MORTAR media does not see the wave coming toward shore.
It's going to be a tidal wave.But they are going to be caught up in it too.Obama will
betray them just as fast as he does anyone else.[unless they are all Muslims}
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133480 Nov 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more stupid sh-t.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133481 Nov 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH!!! I said "negotiators. I meant Navigators.Hope you knew which one I meant.
You do not know the difference hicktard.
OZombies

United States

#133483 Nov 7, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Not any more stupid sh-t.
wtf...what is "not anymore stupid sh-t" ??
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133484 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Day *Patriots*
<3
Did you finally come to Pillhead.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133485 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Is A Joke
Elkhorn City, KY
"you" R the *joke*...!!!
)8~D>
You Pillhead pos.
OZombies

United States

#133486 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>You do not know the difference hicktard.
Yes wtf, people do know difference between negotiators and navigators ..........
you know ...*navigators* like ACORN, like community organizers...like...you know..........
OBAMA little ...CROOKS..........
Syl

Rush, KY

#133487 Nov 7, 2013
So, to sign up for Obama care,I have to provide them more personal information than Obama had to provide to become President of the US! Highly Illogical!

Dr. Spock
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133488 Nov 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes wtf, people do know difference between negotiators and navigators ..........
you know ...*navigators* like ACORN, like community organizers...like...you know..........
OBAMA little ...CROOKS..........
American Lady and Ozombies=Beavis and Butthead.
OZombies

United States

#133492 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>American Lady and Ozombies=Beavis and Butthead.
Two of us are real...this 2 characters are FAKE, like you and your president ....!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Derreberry 1 hr Nikki16 20
Where's Christy barker at now 2 hr Family of earl 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCR 164,711
illegal poker machines 4 hr sad truth of the ... 7
Go Getters 5 hr no thank you 4
Bailiff due in cort 6 hr Ol glory 4
Fat chick 9 hr April 10

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance