New Computer Shop: Eli's Computers

New Computer Shop: Eli's Computers

Posted in the Hazel Green Forum

Wondering

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Can anyone tell me about this guy. Is he good on computers, trustworthy?
old guy

Campton, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Can anyone tell me about this guy. Is he good on computers, trustworthy?
yep,, and, he dont break you up, and does really good work
where

Macon, GA

#4 Aug 1, 2013
where is eli's computer shop located?
OKay

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2013
on old 15 is all I know.
roy lee

West Liberty, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2013
old guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yep,, and, he dont break you up, and does really good work
I agree. Good rates and fixed the problem.
ooh ok

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2013
does anyone know the number?
can

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Can he work on all brands of computers?
JMOpinion

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Dec 7, 2013
That dude is a JOKE !!! He doesn't know anywhere near what he lets on that he does. He want's to charge you 3x the price of anything that is normal retail, a $500 Custom Built System that is top of the line for $1500 ? Come On ???
Steve

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2013
I take my computer when It needs fixed to Stanton electronics in Stanton they are really good and have reasonable prices not out to break you up
Eli

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2014
Listen I have been working in the computer field for around 10 years now. I guantee all the work that I do. \if you have a problem with my work I will make it right. Don't be a coward and come on here and try to smear my name. Depending on the type of the computer you want built it will cost. If you want an 8 core system with 8 gbs of ram, windows 8, 1 tb hd, and a top of the line motheboard it is not going to be cheap. If you dont believe that parts cost go look them up for yourself at amazon to newegg. My pricing is very resonable. I do not over charge. You are more than welcome to compare my prices to stanton electronics or anyone else.
Eli

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2014
I am located on hwy 15 going towards Pine Ridge coming out of Campton. My shop number is 668-6146.
Eli

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2014
I can also be found on facebook under Eli's computers. You can also see there alot of prople I have helped and worked ontheir computerswith the comments.
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2014
Eli wrote:
Listen I have been working in the computer field for around 10 years now. I guantee all the work that I do.\if you have a problem with my work I will make it right. Don't be a coward and come on here and try to smear my name. Depending on the type of the computer you want built it will cost. If you want an 8 core system with 8 gbs of ram, windows 8, 1 tb hd, and a top of the line motheboard it is not going to be cheap. If you dont believe that parts cost go look them up for yourself at amazon to newegg. My pricing is very resonable. I do not over charge. You are more than welcome to compare my prices to stanton electronics or anyone else.
| was wanting to ask you something about my computer, didn't know you had facebook so i will go there to ask. thanks
lorrie

Campton, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2014
where wrote:
where is eli's computer shop located?

Same thing happend to me he charged me $75 and my labtop is mosly the same he was sposted to take off my old vires scaner with he did but when he instaled the new he just put some free solfwere as much money i have him u would think he would have put the hole soft were
David Lee Co

United States

#23 Mar 8, 2014
Eli was recommended he man who Eli use to work for cause he couldn't repair my at the time needed it fairly fast called Eli told him what problem was he said bring it over i did he checked agreeded what was wrong he gave me price we agreed fixed comp called me i went picked up i am very pleased with his work and the charge also i would recommend him to whoever asked me man who recommended him was David Drake . Eli u had go teacher also i would come back u know if no1 David can't do it ,no hes now over priced also ,man saying he could ge it done cheaper well why didn't u just do it if u live close figure price of gas travel expense then call Eli u save money and we\ill be happy u did. David
country

West Liberty, KY

#24 Mar 11, 2014
Can you do work on tablets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make up wars or make up wh*res 7 min Linda 2
Married woman on fb 11 min Telling 1
Eddie strong 17 min Suck it 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Get Real 165,520
Where's Christy barker at now 1 hr tada 13
Sam Sparks 1 hr Joe 1
Nim Henson Geriatric Center 1 hr fishing for intrigue 2

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages