West Liberty, KY

#111 Jan 16, 2014
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!
knotty

Campton, KY

#112 Jan 16, 2014
Nerve wrote:
Files for judge exe, is there no end
Apparently he has no shame. Even if he is innocent, he should step aside for the good of the county and the integrity of the office. Obviously, he doesn't care about either.
Shameless

West Liberty, KY

#113 Jan 16, 2014
I see he still doen his column just as if nothing wrong ,, has he not read paper ,, jezze oh 100 tapep phone conversations, 1000 documents, several person to person recordings,,,

It is like hes are you gonna believe me or your lying eyes
yep

West Liberty, KY

#114 Jan 16, 2014
he will be going to prison soon mabey but he also just mite buy his way out of jail.he should have at least 1 million to buy his way out of jail with.just a guess but I bet he don't spend one day in jail for he knows to much on others so they all will try and get him out so they don't go to jail.
secret agent man

West Liberty, KY

#115 Jan 16, 2014
Oh he's a taking and a squawking and the Fredericks are shaking in their shoes.
secret agent man

West Liberty, KY

#116 Jan 16, 2014
oops, that is suppose to read, talking and a squawking.
Agree

West Liberty, KY

#117 Jan 16, 2014
He feels the people of Morgan Co. have always believed him and voted him back in office so he thinks he can make a FOOL of them again.
Information

West Liberty, KY

#118 Jan 18, 2014
Heard he has already made reservations for his vacation this summer. Wonder what the federal judge will think about that? Must think he is going to walk scot free. I don't see that happening even if he spills his guts on everyone else!
bad news

West Liberty, KY

#120 Jan 19, 2014
His attorney Ben Shields of the Grover Carrington office Mt. Sterling Ky asked for a delay so that he could have some time to study the large amount of evidence. The feds has or will grant that to them to keep them from haveing grounds for an appeal later on. Conley has filed to run for election again. I hope the feds does not give them more than a 90 day delay so it does not disrupt the May primary. If they take it to trial the Gambils will testify against Conley and with all the phisical evidence he will be convicted. Shields will tell him to agree to plea guilty for a lesser sentence which will still be many years.
Agree

West Liberty, KY

#121 Jan 19, 2014
Why not let Conley plan his vacation spot, Tim Farmer is asking to stay in his home town in prison, that's a JOKE. I bet there will be NO trial, PLEA DEAL IS IN THE WORKS, I think if I was Conley I would be working on the evidence against me instead of working on being reelected, BUT THAT KIND OF MONEY IS HARD TO GIVE UP.
Agree

West Liberty, KY

#122 Jan 19, 2014
Sorry, meant to say Richie Farmer instead of Tim Farmer, I'm sure most Kentuckians knew who I was talking about.
Courage

West Liberty, KY

#123 Jan 20, 2014
bad news wrote:
His attorney Ben Shields of the Grover Carrington office Mt. Sterling Ky asked for a delay so that he could have some time to study the large amount of evidence. The feds has or will grant that to them to keep them from haveing grounds for an appeal later on. Conley has filed to run for election again. I hope the feds does not give them more than a 90 day delay so it does not disrupt the May primary. If they take it to trial the Gambils will testify against Conley and with all the phisical evidence he will be convicted. Shields will tell him to agree to plea guilty for a lesser sentence which will still be many years.
Those with enough courage could write the judge / US Attorney expressing the damage a delay would do to the local elections, the damage unnecessary be conley has possessed discover material / evidence since December 2013
Agree

West Liberty, KY

#124 Jan 22, 2014
Another nice read in the JUDGES CORNER this week in THE COURIER PAPER. Seems he always has time to write his JUDGES CORNER, but hasn't had enough time to go over the evidence against him.
Patpanda

Lexington, KY

#125 May 20, 2014
Who knows wrote:
I think people should keep their mouths shut because he has family and kids show some respect. I mean if u have nothing nice to say... Say nothing at all.
Thank you. People in this cruel world do t know how to keep negative comments to themselves. I know his family very well. They are worried to death about the situation.
Patpanda

Lexington, KY

#126 May 20, 2014
So What wrote:
Hope Tim Conley gets this out of his way so he can still run and beat anyone else that runs against him, as he has in the past. The people voted him in and I for one will vote for him. Say what you will if we knew the truth I would say there is a lot more doing a lot worse and so good at it they have not got caught yet. Tim Conley is a decent man and none of us are perfect. People will get what they ask for when he is gone and is replaced by someone who could care less about us or our families. If its true, he made a mistake. We should not forget the very good things he has done for our county, and YES he has done good things. I pray for him and his family through this time. Now you people can tear this apart because obviously you are perfect.
Thank you. Amen.
I know Tim and his family very well.
They are loving people with big hearts.(Unlike some people) Negative comments only hurt.
People shouldn't gossip, lie or cheat.
But people do. It's human nature. Only God is perfect.
dog the bounty hunter

West Liberty, KY

#127 May 23, 2014
Patpanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Amen.
I know Tim and his family very well.
They are loving people with big hearts.(Unlike some people) Negative comments only hurt.
People shouldn't gossip, lie or cheat.
But people do. It's human nature. Only God is perfect.
Loveing people with big hearts????? well just cry me a river BAW HA HA. Did he have a big heart when he was takeing the peoples money and shoveing it in his pockets??? Now Pat Panda tell me again how he is innocent until proven guilty,,,,,I am wondering what your story will be once he is convicted thei fall,,,, whats your story going to be then.. People shouldnt gossip lie or cheat??? but yet Tim lied to and cheated the county ,,,, You are the definition of Pathetic
dog the bounty hunter

West Liberty, KY

#128 May 23, 2014
Patpanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. People in this cruel world do t know how to keep negative comments to themselves. I know his family very well. They are worried to death about the situation.
I would be worried to if I was going to federal prison for many years.
Agree

West Liberty, KY

#129 May 24, 2014
What Conley's family is going through HE BROUGHT IT ON THEM, NOT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF MORGAN CO. SURE HE'S SORRY NOW SORRY HE GOT CAUGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deatonville Vs Toadville 23 min karma bites hard 2
Adams First Wife Lillith 28 min Lost 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min real isaac newton 138,143
What going on at Oakdale 1 hr loL 4
turners creek (Jul '14) 1 hr Turners Creek Lover 13
Bridge prostitutes? (Feb '09) 2 hr blah 191
Aaron Perkins!!! 4 hr thing 9
More from around the web

Hazel Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]