Tim Conley Post Gone...Wonder Why

Posted in the Hazel Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
in the know

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2013
He is in custody for a VERY SERIOUS crime. Watch the news tonight!
who knows

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2013
How do you know it was a very serious crime? It was SEALED!!!!!!! That means no one knows... DUH!
Information

Ezel, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2013
marybeth

West Liberty, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Check out wkyt's website and u can read the indictment yourself.
No Longer sealed

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 9, 2013
He corrupt and got caught,,, how many were telling us he corrupt and we deffending hin
No Longer sealed

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 9, 2013
people really do not understand just how envasive his infulence reached into our local goverment. Gateway AD, E-911 licking valley airport borad as well as ARH Amnbulane service, You pro conley you ride free on and on and on.

Well here you are ,, grease his familybplate you get the contract that the way it works in morgan county kentucky! When wll said an done , conley will plead guilty spend sometime come home to his huvee, his rag top Humvee , OVER THE TOP CABIN very nice bridges and god knows what else ,, meanwhile he ackknowleges wrong doing to his church an all is forgiven,,i a year or so he can regain office with roger benton
blood sucker

West Liberty, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Channel 27 said this had been going on since 2009 up until august of 2012 with a construction company in Salyersville. Conley made these people rich quick
marybeth

West Liberty, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2013
He also mad the Fredrick's richer. I wonder when the magistrates will be arrested since they signed off on all this corruption?? They can't say they didn't know because they had to know where all this money was going to the same companies.
bttt

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Dec 9, 2013
every magistrate that worked with tim should be areasted as well as tim.I bet tim talks and gets moore people in jail IF he gos to prison.I bet tim has the fredricks scard he will rat them out?.........I hope he gets 20 years for all the pain he coused every one after the big storm hit.
Who knows

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2013
I think people should keep their mouths shut because he has family and kids show some respect. I mean if u have nothing nice to say... Say nothing at all.
coolgal

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Who knows wrote:
I think people should keep their mouths shut because he has family and kids show some respect. I mean if u have nothing nice to say... Say nothing at all.
Then, I suppose the News organizations should not report it either, then, following your logic?
henseal

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2013
What year was Conley pardend
law dog

West Liberty, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2013
Who knows wrote:
He is an elected official and the people in that county has the right to say what they want about it.
Get a Life

West Liberty, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Who knows wrote:
He shouldn't have done it if he didn't want his family brought into it. You seriously believe his grown children and wife thought the money just magically started appearing. Really...come on. He lives high on the hog while people displaced from the tornado can't even come home. I have no pity or him when he had no pity on those families because he was too busy lining the pockets of people who already had plenty to begin with.
law dog

West Liberty, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2013
bye bye tim conley.
Wonder

West Liberty, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2013
What jail is he in
Beware

West Liberty, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2013
How many other surrounding counties have done the same except on a smaller scale?
henseal

West Liberty, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Wonder wrote:
What jail is he in
27 said Fayette county detntion
Judy

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Dec 9, 2013
Beware wrote:
How many other surrounding counties have done the same except on a smaller scale?
I hope you are not defending his behavior!!!!
tim the soap will get ya

West Liberty, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2013
you done it this time, and the way I see it you do the crime you can do the time. just like everyone else. Conley's wont be so high class now will they

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Clemons foundation!! 3 min Nosey 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Pikeville Parent 161,237
Man dumping garbage 31 min Waste 2
Beer joints 2 hr What 7
It could save your life! 3 hr tbone 4
Shanae Johnson Kimberly handy 3 hr Jimmy 2
Renee Young 4 hr lol 1

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages