Cold case Lloyd "Buck" Noble

Cold case Lloyd "Buck" Noble

Posted in the Hazel Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Zoe, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
Anyone remember the cae of Buck Noble who went missing in the mid 70's from his home at Ned. Anyone know anything about this case or what may have happened to him
Family

Elizabethtown, IN

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Was my uncle. Anyone remember anything about it.
info

Martin, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Family wrote:
Was my uncle. Anyone remember anything about it.
I heard the family knows all about it.
maybe

Martin, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Family wrote:
Was my uncle. Anyone remember anything about it.
I've always heard he was put in a well by the old house.
novella

Mio, MI

#5 Oct 22, 2013
i remember this I grew up in ned they used to say bigfoot got him if I remember correctly
Sister

Jackson, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2013
No we don't know what happen. I remember them searching ever where.
fact

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Sister wrote:
No we don't know what happen. I remember them searching ever where.
I guess aliens got him. Happened all the time back then. Fellow goes out to toilet and never returns. That's what supposedly happened here. Left all his worldly possessions in the house I.e. billfold, clothes etc. and just vanishes off face of the earth. I have always wondered throughout the years what happened to him. I'm serious went to outside toilet and never heard from again. Early seventies
Omg

Clay City, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Seriously you must be a retard. I don't think this is something that you should be making fun of. How old was he at the time?
surley

Martin, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Omg wrote:
Seriously you must be a retard. I don't think this is something that you should be making fun of. How old was he at the time?
Not making fun, I don't believe. I remember this. I think he was around 35. He went to the outside toilet, as was common in the mid seventies here and was never heard from or seen again. Not a trace. He didn't leave home either because all his personal things were in the home, like his wallet, money and clothing.
Fact

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2013
surley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not making fun, I don't believe. I remember this. I think he was around 35. He went to the outside toilet, as was common in the mid seventies here and was never heard from or seen again. Not a trace. He didn't leave home either because all his personal things were in the home, like his wallet, money and clothing.
it was my uncle my uncle. Just disappeared. No one knows what happened to him.
whamo

Beachwood, OH

#11 Oct 29, 2013
that is weird if it is true how it happened.. I would love to here more facts about the case if anyone knows any more details.
surley

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2013
whamo wrote:
that is weird if it is true how it happened.. I would love to here more facts about the case if anyone knows any more details.
It's absolutely100% true
angel eyes

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2013
I hope some day this can bring closure to the family, was he married, have kids, just wondering, maybe he fell in love with someone else and ran off and just started over, maybe the wife was sneaking around and a jealous boyfriend killed him, did he have money, that can get ya whacked too...just curious, have never heard this before
knew him to

Martin, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
angel eyes wrote:
I hope some day this can bring closure to the family, was he married, have kids, just wondering, maybe he fell in love with someone else and ran off and just started over, maybe the wife was sneaking around and a jealous boyfriend killed him, did he have money, that can get ya whacked too...just curious, have never heard this before
Buck was of above average intelligence. Lived with his mother and sisters and brother in old grey two story house at Ned just above Watts. It burned a few rears ago. i used to see out of state tag cars stopped on hw 15 taking pics of the scenic old house before it burned. Buck had no reason to sneak off. he could have left on his own free will. Not married and no children. Like was stated, he went to outside bathroom and was never seen again. Massive search turned up not a trace. Took nothing with him to bathroom. Still an active case I assume.
heather

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2013
A wild animal could have killed him. When my sister and I was little we went to get a cow for our dad and a bear almost got us, so we didn't hunt for the cow anymore.
Weird

Martin, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Just weird that after all these years they have never found any remains or anything. Someone has to know something. Did he have enemies
truth

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2013
Weird wrote:
Just weird that after all these years they have never found any remains or anything. Someone has to know something. Did he have enemies
Nothing. I've heard rumors about what really happened that I won't repeat on here.
Answer

Hindman, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2014
Does anyone know anything about this
Maybe

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2014
Hope someone finds out and solves this
gone

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 20, 2014
Maybe wrote:
Hope someone finds out and solves this
Tons of rumors .. Someone knows something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vj watchout 13 min well 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min usa 153,636
Tommy Payne 36 min nobody 14
Randy And Mike 1 hr help him 5
Ignorant Trump supporters 3 hr wait 18
News Did A Tornado Touch Down In West Liberty? (Mar '12) 11 hr Messenger 69
Has anyone seen Leona Terry May '16 Bob 1

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages