R.I.P. Danny Caudill
well

Mount Sterling, KY

#73 Jul 11, 2013
Have any of you people ever watched the news and seen people crashing due to heart attacks strokes at an old age and kill inasent people ? Well i have and i have enough scene to understand why old people should not drive just like i think people who get DUI'S should have there license took for good with no second chance you people are so stupid
well

Mount Sterling, KY

#74 Jul 11, 2013
Landlord wrote:
Idk her but I work in Lexington at a hospital and I can tell u do to the deaths of three others, whether she was or wasn't on drugs idk. But I can tell you if she has had a threat against her, yes she would have a guard for her door! And emotional and physical pain isn't because u think u r getting charged for anything at all, I mean really she lost her husband!! And then the lives of two others! Come on how could anyone not be in emotional pain??
And you ....you are nut's sounds so funny you work in UK but your on Jackson Topix? lol well but you are WRONG
Wondering

United States

#75 Jul 11, 2013
Landlord wrote:
Idk her but I work in Lexington at a hospital and I can tell u do to the deaths of three others, whether she was or wasn't on drugs idk. But I can tell you if she has had a threat against her, yes she would have a guard for her door! And emotional and physical pain isn't because u think u r getting charged for anything at all, I mean really she lost her husband!! And then the lives of two others! Come on how could anyone not be in emotional pain??
From what I understand they haven't even told her, her husband was killed. No one said they wouldn't have security they said they doubted it would be a cop when UK has security already there. It really doesn't matter either way. It was a senseless act that should have not have happened but it did. And if she is not thinking of the 3 people she killed she should be and will be. If I was driving and caused the deaths of 3 people, I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I don't even do drugs. One day she will look back at this and wish she had of never touched the one.
Wondering

United States

#76 Jul 11, 2013
well wrote:
Have any of you people ever watched the news and seen people crashing due to heart attacks strokes at an old age and kill inasent people ? Well i have and i have enough scene to understand why old people should not drive just like i think people who get DUI'S should have there license took for good with no second chance you people are so stupid
And you don't think a young person can't have a heart attack, stroke, etc and cause an accident bc it happens everyday. If that was the way the law worked I suppose a lot of people who don't work and has disabilities and draw a check, the same should go for them. I mean, if someone is to sick to work and I have to work and pay taxes so they can sit on their asses, well they shouldn't be allowed to drive either. I am not against people drawing checks if they have worked their whole life and deserve it or if they have a real illness but it seems the people who need help can't get it and the lazy low life's get everything. My point is, is that is ridiculous!

Since: Jun 13

Athol, Kentucky

#77 Jul 11, 2013
every time u get in a car you chance getting killed by anyone you meet on the road old or young hi or straight.
Landlord

Lebanon, KY

#78 Jul 11, 2013
I was not only talking about her loss but I did say the loss of others. Idk if the thoughts of going to prison would even come to my mind if I caused a wreck. I mean she is dealing with the loss of maybe being the cause of it! Like I said before idk if she was or wasn't on drugs but I know I couldn't live with myself whether I were or weren't on drugs. Being the one driving the car and crashing into someone else and causing death I couldn't imagine the pain the families and she maybe going through! And hope I never ever do!
Landlord

Lebanon, KY

#79 Jul 11, 2013
Mia Mai wrote:
every time u get in a car you chance getting killed by anyone you meet on the road old or young hi or straight.
So true! We just never know!
Landlord

Lebanon, KY

#80 Jul 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>And you ....you are nut's sounds so funny you work in UK but your on Jackson Topix? lol well but you are WRONG
First off I never said which hospital I worked for! There are more hospitals in Lexington than Uk. But I know our protocol! I'm from Jackson and someone had told me about the comments on here and asked me how it worked! So if u think I'm nuts obviously you are not a nurse or do not know anything about safety protocol!
Landlord

Lebanon, KY

#81 Jul 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>From what I understand they haven't even told her, her husband was killed. No one said they wouldn't have security they said they doubted it would be a cop when UK has security already there. It really doesn't matter either way. It was a senseless act that should have not have happened but it did. And if she is not thinking of the 3 people she killed she should be and will be. If I was driving and caused the deaths of 3 people, I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I don't even do drugs. One day she will look back at this and wish she had of never touched the one.
I agree with u 100%. But I do know that they will call a police officer in if there has been a death threat on someone's life and where I work it is lfucg cops so idk. But I couldn't live with myself and I don't do drugs either! But like I stated idk her. I was just asked how stuff works about cops at patients rooms. But there are other reasons they could be there for questioning, could be for telling her of her husband idk!
Barbie

Hyden, KY

#82 Jul 12, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question might be: why do you care so damn much? It wasn't your house, it wasn't your car, it wasn't your kin, so why do you want to get on here and talk about it like you're personally offended? Find something better to do with your time. If you spent more time improving yourself you'd have no time to talk about others.
I care because we're family/friends...I hung out with BJ when we was younger! The comments about the whole family doing drugs & stuff made by someone on here...plenty of my family does...but I don't, never have, nor will I ever do them...it's wrong & self-destructive! For the record...I'm not talking about others! I was simply saying people need to stop the speculations, lies & rumors! IF you read my post...you'd see I had said & I quote..."It's truly heartbreaking all the way around...to ALL the people & families involved in this! People need to pray for BJ, Danny's family & the family of the other couple...instead of going by heresay & adding your own spin to it!" I said to be praying for ALL the families of those involved in this wreck...ALL of them! My heart goes out to the Belchers' family, Danny's family & BJ!
does she know

Wooton, KY

#83 Jul 12, 2013
Does she know that 3 people are dead???

Since: Jun 13

Athol, Kentucky

#84 Jul 13, 2013
any word on how bj is doing
penny

Richmond, KY

#85 Jul 13, 2013
does anyone know the condition of bj? praying for her so that she will get better. Has anyone told
about the wreck? is she awake?
Cat

Martin, KY

#86 Jul 15, 2013
She has been awake for awhile and talking
wondering

Shelbyville, KY

#87 Jul 15, 2013
How extent were her injuries? Is she still listed as critical?
murderer

Wooton, KY

#88 Jul 16, 2013
Has she been charged yet, is my question? Rude or not, it's the truth. Heard she was so wild that day that she was walking around with her eyes closed before she crawled in the car.
Cat

Martin, KY

#89 Jul 18, 2013
murderer wrote:
Has she been charged yet, is my question? Rude or not, it's the truth. Heard she was so wild that day that she was walking around with her eyes closed before she crawled in the car.
wouldnt doubt it a bit
yesterday

United States

#90 Jul 18, 2013
Heard she was released from the hospital yesterday.
info

Harrodsburg, KY

#91 Jul 18, 2013
NO NO she was not she is not able to move still in pretty bad shape
why not

Wooton, KY

#92 Jul 20, 2013
info wrote:
NO NO she was not she is not able to move still in pretty bad shape
Is she paralyzed or something? For what reason can't she move?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner wedding 6 min Herald 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 174,727
What happened to the principal at sms 57 min Slingshot 7
Samantha keeton knocked up by popcorn 2 hr Hwy 15n 10
Paul Maquinn 5 hr Slutty you are 46
Casey jones 7 hr Oops 8
Thatchers 8 hr Crystal 3

Hazel Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages