Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#91160 Jul 27, 2013
Been severely nauseous this morning. I wonder if that has anything to do with not sleeping?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#91161 Jul 27, 2013
A woman rushed in to see her doctor, looking very worried and all strung out. She said, "Doctor, take a look at me! When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's wrong with me, Doctor?"

The doctor looks her over for a couple of moments, then calmly says, "Well, lady, I can tell you that there sure as hell ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight!"
what now

United States

#91162 Jul 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Been severely nauseous this morning. I wonder if that has anything to do with not sleeping?
You're pregnant, silly! Get well soon! Hope you have a good rest of the day!
Anne

Fort Wayne, IN

#91163 Jul 27, 2013
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first thought also. Lol
Seriously though I hope you feel better soon. I hate being nauseous, guess everyone does!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91164 Jul 27, 2013
I refuse to take pain pills, even when I had heart surgery. I can handle the pain better than the resulting nausea.
Imposter

London, KY

#91165 Jul 27, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodwill is fine for women and children, but men wear their stuff until it is hardly fit for the rag bag. The last couple times I went there all they had was Barney Fife's suit. LOL
Its not there anymore I bought it to wear to church.
Imposter

London, KY

#91166 Jul 27, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too. Goodwill is a better boutique with competitive prices. LOL
The closest second hand store to me is a Methodist store, its like a gold mine.
A lot of well to do'ers live close to it. I picked up several pairs of dockers shorts not long ago for two bucks seventy five cents a pair. Got a microwave there last year for ten bucks and it still works fine.

Anyone have any ideas about how to keep ants out of a hummingbird feeder?
I have it on a string but the ants just climb down the string and sugar water dive somehow...I guess they dive in through the holes in the bottom IDK.
The thing stays full of drowned ants.
Imposter

London, KY

#91167 Jul 27, 2013
Saturday night, no cigarette, no drink....no woman of ...ill repute.....
Zzzzeesh

Hahahaha But there is music. What rock band was known as the first native american rock group?

I bet you'll remember the song if you have a wrinkle or two on you.

Anne

United States

#91168 Jul 27, 2013
My goodness. I do remember that song ! Way back ! I could've already graduated college by the time that song came out..... Heeheehee

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#91169 Jul 27, 2013
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oh Immaculate conception!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91170 Jul 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Oh Immaculate conception!
If I got pregnant at my age I would cry....
Imposter

London, KY

#91171 Jul 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Oh Immaculate conception!
I'm pretty sneaky Roaming. LOL It would be ni on impossible to catch you asleep though.
Imposter

London, KY

#91172 Jul 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
My goodness. I do remember that song ! Way back ! I could've already graduated college by the time that song came out..... Heeheehee
Its a short ride, this life thing. Gotta make the most of it.
Imposter

London, KY

#91173 Jul 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If I got pregnant at my age I would cry....
If I got someone pregnant at my age...I would call the book of world records.
Anne

United States

#91174 Jul 27, 2013
IF I became pregnant I'd sue that doctor that was to remove the crib and leave the playpen. And at my age ... Lord, have mercy! And since my better half hasn't been home since, oh, March, oh my, what mess I'd be in!

Uh. My dads lifelong friend is 76 and has a first grader. Lol.

Location hidden

#91175 Jul 27, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If I got someone pregnant at my age...I would call the book of world records.
Slow blind swimmers and dried up eggs. What a pair

Location hidden

#91176 Jul 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
IF I became pregnant I'd sue that doctor that was to remove the crib and leave the playpen. And at my age ... Lord, have mercy! And since my better half hasn't been home since, oh, March, oh my, what mess I'd be in!

Uh. My dads lifelong friend is 76 and has a first grader. Lol.
Never heard it worded that way. Love it! Thanks for the laugh
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#91177 Jul 27, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>The closest second hand store to me is a Methodist store, its like a gold mine.
A lot of well to do'ers live close to it. I picked up several pairs of dockers shorts not long ago for two bucks seventy five cents a pair. Got a microwave there last year for ten bucks and it still works fine.
Anyone have any ideas about how to keep ants out of a hummingbird feeder?
I have it on a string but the ants just climb down the string and sugar water dive somehow...I guess they dive in through the holes in the bottom IDK.
The thing stays full of drowned ants.
Some big ol Terro traps from Walmart. I sat two by my window and ants were gone in several days. The little traps are about $3.95 for a six pack.
its been

Hyden, KY

#91178 Jul 27, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
over 2 yrs.is it still ready? when it going happen?
duh

Winder, GA

#91179 Jul 27, 2013
Bout time for this to DIE..sick of seeing it and sick of the nuts trying to cover the other stories up with this BULL.Let it go NUTSSSSS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min another viewer 149,564
ARM factory 7 min See 10
Kaye King 16 min kaye 10
to the good preacher and his follower 21 min jesus 1
Three company 33 min Friends 5
Chalmer Watkins married still 35 min Sugar 2
eat mex 1 hr No way 12

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages