Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guessing

Hazard, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Are they still having the fair this year?
BREATHITT HERITAGE FAIR

Clintwood, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Yes. Oct 4-6. Entertainment will be Daryle Singletary with guests Mark Wills and Andy Griggs. Also performing will be American Idol finalist Lauren Mink. Go to our fair Facebook page or
www.breathittheritagefair.org for more fair info.
so so

Hazard, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
i heard they didnt have the money to pay for the bands
What

Clintwood, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
You heard wrong. Bands are pd for and they're fundraising for bigger acts next year already.
resident

Clintwood, VA

#5 Jun 21, 2013
In bad economic times I think the fair is a waste of money. I heard they were taking donated money and paying for themselves a dinner at some of the meetings and were buying alcohol for preformers.
fair

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
I hope they have it. It is good
Shocker

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2013
I feel it's time they either combine the two festivals or do away with one. The honey festival is very weak now.
What

Clintwood, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2013
To resident
Ur info is very wrong. They've never had a dinner at a meeting. It's a shame ppl try to stick their nose in where it don't belong. No they don't buy alcohol either. That's a low blow but oh well, shows mentality of some people
Great Fair

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2013
The Heritage Fair is the best in Breathitt County, I hope they keep it going every year, it seems to be better this year than any year before, keep up the good work committee, we stand behind you 100%. Sounds like someone above it trying to start trouble because they have hurt feelings. Wonder Who???????
truth

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Someone has hurt feelings over the fair? Who?
qwerty

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2013
I think both the fair and festival suck. They need to combine.
Well

Clintwood, VA

#12 Jun 25, 2013
If u think it sucks don't go. Just that simple. Go to winchesters where you have to pay to enjoy it. At least at the heritage fair it's free. They at least try to do something nice for the community. What do u do??
truth

Clintwood, VA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
With all the money you say you raise. You should have better entertainment
BREATHITT HERITAGE FAIR

Clintwood, VA

#14 Jun 25, 2013
First of all since the board has been formed this year, we have NEVER had any dinner/food at any meetings. We go straight into event discussions without any distractions. We are very thankful for sponsors. Especially the tourism board. Secondly, absolutely no alcohol has been bought with fair money. At least not with this committee and never will. Its public record people. We have all receipts of any money spent.
This fair is for the people of breathitt county. As long as we can keep it alive we will. If you don't like it, don't come out for it or donate. Simple as that. We aren't going to
Get on here and bash former members or other festivals. The people who make up
our board love this community and decided to keep it going as long as
they can.
wah wah crybaby

Hyden, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Great Fair wrote:
The Heritage Fair is the best in Breathitt County, I hope they keep it going every year, it seems to be better this year than any year before, keep up the good work committee, we stand behind you 100%. Sounds like someone above it trying to start trouble because they have hurt feelings. Wonder Who???????
if anyone gets on here and bashes the heritage fair its Mr. R Hamblin and we all know it. get a life and move on!!!!! everyone is sick of your childish ways. the fair has been better since you quit face it nobody wants to hear your crybaby bull$hit
tee

Stanton, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2013
I like the fair
truth

Stanton, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Go to the beer store and ask. Beer was purchased with tax money by the fair for entertainers.
Well

Clintwood, VA

#18 Jun 26, 2013
The fair has all new members. It's not even occurred this year so that says ur a liar. Stop it now with ur silly accusations. Not too hard to figure out who this is being ur fbook status reflects about the same lol. Some people!!!!
BTW tax dollars pay for ur foodstamps that buy that pop each month u sell too right???? If u live a perfect life...why r u even at the beer store??
truth

Clintwood, VA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
The fair has same members as before. Good try lying though.
Well

Clintwood, VA

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Sorry but the Heritage Fair Board has new members. Check ur facts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min independent repub... 1,494
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 130,546
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,269
she wasn't too bad 1 hr share 7
Alvin Gross (May '13) 1 hr Reported 132
Who is the best looking man in town? (May '10) 1 hr Normal 377
corruption in jackson ky 1 hr confused 20
•••
•••
•••

Hazel Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••