Fire Investigation in Wolfe County

Fire Investigation in Wolfe County

There are 3 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Fire Investigation in Wolfe County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Monday October 31, 2011 the Hazel Green Fire Department responded to a fire complaint at two mobile homes located at 102 Rexville Road in the Hazel Green community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Stewart Bobby Terry & Carla Anderson just moved hours before the two were set on fire. 104 To Be Exact. After the scumbags wouldn't pay their rent/bills for two months or more going on the 3rd month, they were evicted. He was mad as hell and stated that he would burn the place before anyone else would live there, well, as soon as they were done moving they came back that same night & set fire to it and the adjacent trailer next door. They were seen just moments of leaving right before everyone saw the trailers blazing. They are terrible alcoholics who drink 24/7, does not take care of the 4 kids that are with them, will not buy/fix any food, using the kids' checks to buy beer & pills,(YES THIS IS ALL TRUE). The police will not/has not done anything yet to catch them. Social Workers will not do anything for some reason. They are hiding out somewhere in MOREHEAD, Ky driving a red van and a spray painted grayish blue older ford truck with tool boxes and all kinds of lights on it. The STATE Police need to arrest them and charge them accordingly & save those kids before they are harmed anymore. All the motives are there + a witness, and after what he had said himself + a witness knows what was said to him and then they burn hours later, pretty obvious. Bobby is suposed to be working on building a house in Robinson Hollow in Morgan County on the Weekends. She dirves a red minivan that is loud and his truck is grey/blue/w lights everywhere. Also heard bout em living on Old Flemingsburg RD.

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Criminals should be dealt with accordingly by the law & to the fullest extent of the law. If the police would go out & talk around some they would find out alot on these two. We're counting on the "Police" to put it all together & I know they will.
blessings to you

West Liberty, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2011
I really have heard that the jails and prisons are so crowded and it costs so much to keep people in jail, that the law courts, etc. are just letting a lot of folks go free rather than incarcerate them. Sad state of affairs when there seems to be more criminals than non criminals, these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min History Professor 149,501
white oak mafia strikes again 4 hr meme 1
Mrs. Whitt (Jul '15) 4 hr meme 28
eat mex 4 hr one who knows 11
A tree with no limps 5 hr Sweetrose1 5
To All the Girls I've Loved Before 8 hr Indian Outlaw 5
Nathan smith 9 hr john 20

Hazel Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Green Mortgages