Roundup targets 14 for alleged drug d...

Roundup targets 14 for alleged drug dealing in Perry County

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Arrest warrants for 14 individuals on 30 charges have been issued after an undercover investigation into the illegal sale of prescription medications in Perry County.

Law enforcement officers from Operation UNITE, the Hazard Police Department, Kentucky State Police and Perry County Sheriff’s Office attempted to locate these suspects in a roundup conducted Monday, December 12.

The arrests follow a six-month investigation conducted by UNITE, the Hazard Police Department and KSP into the trafficking of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Methadone.

Several of those sought have previously been arrested by UNITE or other agencies on drug-related offenses.

As of 2 p.m. Monday, 10 of the 14 suspects had been charged and lodged in the Kentucky River Regional Jail:

• Rocky Caudill, 45, Mountain Avenue, Hazard, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance second offense.

• Elijah Combs Jr., 58, Brookfield Lane, Hazard, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree persistent felony offender.

• Elmer Combs, 64, Gregory Branch, Hazard, four counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance second offense.

• Gregory Combs, 44, Town Mountain, Hazard, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Shirley Combs, 44, Mountain Avenue, Hazard, two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Fallon Hall, 29, Highway 15, Vicco, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Romano Hensley, 50, Bulan Hiner Road, Bulan, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree persistent felony offender.

• Elijah Walker, 46, Justice Drive, Hazard, three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Johnny Williams, 33, Right Fork Rome Napier Branch, Hazard, three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Willie Williams, 22, Right Fork Rome Napier Branch, Hazard, three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Police are continuing their attempt to locate and arrest the remaining four suspects.

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2011
More human trash in the can!!! Thanks to UNITE, the Hazard Police Department, Kentucky State Police and Perry County Sheriff’s Office for a Job well done. Keep up the good work guys!!!
the real factors

Eubank, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Greg Combs doesnt live on town mountain, him and his ol lady live in an apartment at cherokee hills and his ol lady and him sell pills wide open in cherokee hills, you need to get her too because shes buying food stamp cards and buying stolen goods with her pill money, oh it gets better, their son thats still in school sells pills, you may wanna go to cherokee hills and clean house, goodluck with that, not one person has ever got busted in cherokee hills, they got a network of drug dealers over there because management is protecting them and they know it and brag that they cant be touched.
lil miss muppet

London, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2011
They finally got him Elmer Combs it has been a long time coming and I say he will be in there for a while and his little girlfriend Tracy Stamper went with him what a shame. lol I think they are where they need to be.
billy jo

Austin, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Half of them were already in jail, not too hard to locate.
need

Bolivar, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2011
billy jo wrote:
Half of them were already in jail, not too hard to locate.
to come to busy,willard,and yerkes,u will rack up.
joe morgan

AOL

#8 Dec 12, 2011
good work
YAY

Harrison, AR

#9 Dec 12, 2011
Awesome! Way to go, Unite! Everybody in my neighborhood is happy to hear this news tonight!
oks

Manchester, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2011
come to the backwoods and pick up a bus load. They are not hard to find either!!!!!!
bigg un

London, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2011
fun wrote:
i noticed on jailtracker lige baker got picked up today ...it doesnt say for frugs but how in the hell does him and tim toler not get busted for selling out of so called game room on willard where as thats all they do is sell pills
WTF is frugs...mabe they need to visit your azz..lol
good

London, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2011
I didnt see anybody from Ladder branch or lick Branch arrested
comegetem

London, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2011
please please come to leatherwood and get all these worthless pieces of shit that sell and have more than 2 men that work 40 hour week
ok good

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Dec 12, 2011
who would they get in lick branch everyones locked up already.
Tax Payer

London, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2011
Did you see how nasty they looked,they need to buy some soap,drugs must not pay.
dumb as hell

San Jose, CA

#18 Dec 13, 2011
bigg un wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is frugs...mabe they need to visit your azz..lol
thats about an ignorant statement its called a typo i guess u have never made one huh, u type perfectly right, u probably do as much as ur probably on this site u do realize the d key and f key are next to each other dont ya or are u that ignorant..yeah ppl should proof read but a lot of time their emotions get the best of them and they dont i am sooo sick of hearing all the grammar corrections on here stick to the subject

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 13, 2011
UNITE ain't done yet - Pack your rags , druggies , you're goin' home to the cross bar hotel - GO UNITE -
HAPPY

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2011
It is about time they got Elmer Combs. Hope he gets life. At least he should get more time that he did last time they got him. GO UNITE!!!!!!!!!!
fun

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2011
looks like they are already out jail....elmer combs and rocky caudill names arent on jailtracker now.... didnt take them long to start singing did it
gameroom

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Dec 13, 2011
lige baker was picked up for fta not drugs.. an it is a game room they dont sale drugs an how would u know anyway did someone sale to you? i dont think so.. im goin to pay to find out who wrote this just to let you know..

Location hidden

#24 Dec 13, 2011
I have a suggestion for all those on here who are commenting on where else the police should look and who they should arrest. If you know or think someone is committing a crime, why don't you PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE and report it to the appropriate law enforcement agency? Bitch1ng about it on TOPIX won't do a bit of good, but a call to UNITE or the KSP just might.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I tell my wife she stinks (Jan '11) 13 min interested-guy 164
Stephanie Caudill got her man 35 min Babygirl 1
How do I tell my woman to lose weight? 35 min Hal 8
Shorty arrested for something fire-related. 37 min Don 2
Scott Alexander not fit for a "judge" 45 min coreyie 170
American motorcycle&atv 50 min fggre 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr kelly 156,425

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance