Lotts Creek Dweller

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Does anyone know why the ambulance went up in Lotts Creek a few minutes ago? Scanner just said there was someone 10-7 but didn't get address, so not sure if it was at Lotts Creek or not.
lotts creek

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I heard it too on the scanner, but at the same time they were talking of going to pigeon roost, on Lotts creek I think they were going to Grigsby Branch. I also heard them say someting about oka trail or opha trail somewhere at that same time.
The coroner was called.
news

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

has anyone heard anymore about this
Hummer

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Considering you heard this on a scanner this morning why on earth wasn't you at work? Oh nevermind, another friggin check drawer bleeding our country dry worrying if their dope dealer passed away...
Shout it outload

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hummer wrote:
Considering you heard this on a scanner this morning why on earth wasn't you at work? Oh nevermind, another friggin check drawer bleeding our country dry worrying if their dope dealer passed away...
To funny... lmfao
to hummer

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hummer wrote:
Obviously you are not aware that some people don't work in the morning???? It takes a true idiot to automatically ASSUME anything. Not everyone works during morning hours, not everyone is a pillhead, and not everyone draws a check from the County/State. I did not submit the post you replied to, but I am tired of everyone being viewed as low life idiot. Some do work for what they have, some are intelligent, and some are not self absorbed azzholes, who make assumptions.
Hummer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I apologize you got so up set over my post. I didn't realize the topic was about feelings or recognition for those who work night shift at the gas station. And I do work for what I have and as well for what the lazy check drawers have too.( I know I'm not the only one working either...) So the hurt won't last for ever it will pass, but Im glad for your comment its been a blast !
to hummer

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Simply stating facts hum dee dumber. You struck out again. I don't work in a gas station and never have. Hurt? lol. That's a joke in itself. Too many working people pay for the lazy, that's a fact. Glad you had a blast. kaboom !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Earl and Peggy 22 min Tim 7
Anyone know Shaina Little ? 26 min Friend 4
Deadbeat EX 1 hr Simple cause 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 146,084
who is the hottest redhead u know? (Jul '10) 1 hr Shane 51
Diana Roberts 1 hr I kno 43
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 2 hr just me 18
•••
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazard Jobs