Should a Christian nation pay for hea...

Should a Christian nation pay for health care for the poor

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2012
or bombs for the rich?
Poor Man

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
The nation should prepare for national defense from foreign attacks. Bombs are a good deterant. No nation should rob from the doers to pay for the lazy. Christians should take care of their neighbors,it is not the job of the government. The government is incompetant in understanding the difference. But then again - America is not a Christian nation.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Poor Man wrote:
The nation should prepare for national defense from foreign attacks. Bombs are a good deterant. No nation should rob from the doers to pay for the lazy. Christians should take care of their neighbors,it is not the job of the government. The government is incompetant in understanding the difference. But then again - America is not a Christian nation.
Christians don't take care of people here at home. It IS the job of the government to take care of its people. We have more than 700 times the weapons as all other nations combined. We can defend ourselves as soon as we close the 750 bases in over 36 countries protecting corporations.
kardashian

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
nancy29346 wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS the job of the government to take care of its people.
It IS the job of the government to protect it's people. The poor people are poor by choice. I work for my money. The government steals it to give it to those that refuse to help themselves? True, once churches fed the poor, but the government saw a great opportunity for skimming off the top, middle, and most of the bottom. Their greed and corruption sank the american dream.

First a muslim and very soon- chinese will be running this country. Wait until you see how THEY deal with the poor people!
MoreInfoNeeded

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
nancy29346 wrote:
or bombs for the rich?
DEFINE "poor"

Be VERY specific.

You are asking for A LOT of money. In order to decide, It is only responsible to base the decision on SPECIFICS.

SO......DEFINE "poor" and be SPECIFIC.

NOTE: Be prepared for possible follow-up questions to your definition if further clarity is needed.

Thanks in advance.
Obama

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Once again all iwanted to do was help you so if you got sick or shot your redneck self you could get help.Maybe we dont need gun laws.that waywe could save a lot in welfare when you all kill each other off!
Its OBVIOUS

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Obama wrote:
Once again all iwanted to do was help you so if you got sick or shot your redneck self you could get help.Maybe we dont need gun laws.that waywe could save a lot in welfare when you all kill each other off!
If there were any doubts, there are NONE now.

Your comments make it absolutely obvious that you're either a Complete IDIOT...or....you're up to something.

In either case, you SHOULD NOT be in a position to have any influence over the rest of us.
Patriot

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Obama wrote:
Once again all iwanted to do was help
We're from the government. We're here to help.

The classic quote is the second biggest lie ever told to the american people. The first? pentecostalism is not a demonic cult...

not everyone

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Not everyone wants to be poor. Have you not heard of the working poor. People like myself that work hard but still fall in the poor category. That doesn't mean we qualify for government help. Actually we don't.
What

Harrison, AR

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Its OBVIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were any doubts, there are NONE now.
Your comments make it absolutely obvious that you're either a Complete IDIOT...or....you're up to something.
In either case, you SHOULD NOT be in a position to have any influence over the rest of us.
If you think that is really Obama, you sure shouldn't call anyone else an idiot ... EVER!
Help Us

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
I did see a girl with a broken arm get turned down at a local doctors office because of no insurance.She was then told if she had 400 dollars they could help her.Her dad didnt have it and they were turned away.I thought this was illegal as well as heartless,just saying some people really need this kind of help.
Herp Derp

Hazard, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
America is not a "Christian nation".
hector

Mount Vernon, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
if there were any doubt that it was - two terms of americas first black president (bill clinton) proved that it ceased being a christian nation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad teenage mothers 2 min Madeline 92
Walmart sporting goods 15 min Toofunny 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 167,889
Delusional People in Perry County 21 min Support 9
Rats 58 min Madeline 42
JoshandCaitlinCox. 2 hr Funkyfunk 1
Beverly combs 8 hr Your info 2

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages