Who's the biggest prostitute in Perry...

Who's the biggest prostitute in Perry Co.?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Since: Dec 09

Lothair, Ky.

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmm who do u think it could be? Who's the cheapest and most expensive?
The real truth

Lancaster, WI

#2 Dec 4, 2009
cheapest is cheeseburger ho i think her name is caroyln you all know who im talkin about! she's always around the triangle and in downtown micky d's parkin lot.

Lothair, Ky.

#3 Dec 4, 2009
True that homie! CAROLYN RUNYON.
MY GUESS

London, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
YOU.
YOU..........
LMAO

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2009
The real truth wrote:
cheapest is cheeseburger ho i think her name is caroyln you all know who im talkin about! she's always around the triangle and in downtown micky d's parkin lot.
LMAO!!!! That's exactly who I was going to post, I didn't know her name, but I drove by McDonald's on my way home from work last night and was thinking to myself, "Damn, it is 39 degrees outside and this bitch is really out here still prostituting. FAITHFUL lmao!!!
mia

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2009
I think it's the owner of the sports bar. You know,the one with the bad attitude.
OMG

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2009
I know you are probably right about that one but I know one that is right up there with her. Her name is Candy Sizemore. Anyone know her?
the man

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Dec 5, 2009
she is a rat and is eat up that is the fact

Mt. Sterling, Ky.

#9 Dec 5, 2009
The blonde that use to always work the bridge in ombs. She gettin the old rich ones now. She's a ittle but i dont recall her first name
LOL

Macon, GA

#10 Dec 5, 2009
R U talking about Shana Little?

Mt. Sterling, Ky.

#11 Dec 5, 2009
LOL wrote:
R U talking about Shana Little?
Yes thatss that girls name talk about a cheap piece of tail you no shes daten sherman neace now thats some comedy and i thought he was married girls from combs got to get them a rich man or they gonna be with the incest family drug dealers for life
COMBSGIRL

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2009
BJ_UKfAn wrote:
The blonde that use to always work the bridge in ombs. She gettin the old rich ones now. She's a ittle but i dont recall her first name
I THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT ROBIN WATKINS SHE NOT A LITTLE

Mt. Sterling, Ky.

#13 Dec 6, 2009
No i'm talkin about that shana little girl blonde big split teeth and a cheap piece of tail who is robin i no a andrea watkins from combs whos a ho they kin?
casey jones

London, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2009
ShIt_Biscuit wrote:
True that homie! CAROLYN RUNYON.
now come own man.u took the words right out of my mouth.hehe.
casey jones

London, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2009
OMG wrote:
I know you are probably right about that one but I know one that is right up there with her. Her name is Candy Sizemore. Anyone know her?
oh ye,that one will swap out even for ahappy meal.
the littles

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2009
i never knew a little who would'nt swap a piece of tail for some drugs or a happy meal. but most of them are worth it.
mia

United States

#18 Dec 7, 2009
If you're replying to the prior Casey i'll have to agree,that'en sure don't care to ask McDonalds if they'll take food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Paul 166,446
Hottie at food city 27 min Like to know 1
Catherine Stidham 44 min pathetic 4
Journeys Discussions 47 min yogi 17
Amber stacy the who** 1 hr question 5
Lothair/Christopher boys 1 hr bigfella 1
C&C construction 1 hr Calvin 2
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 1 hr Hillbilly 32
You lost my child!!!!! 2 hr justbrowsing 17
Is it true! 7 hr ok 26