where does he live?
Skoal can

London, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Idk but hes a fu**ing dumb a** he tlks like he has a co** in his mouth
brooke

Hindman, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2010
he lives in glowmar,come say that to his face!
Skoal can

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Idk but hes a fu**ing dumb a** he tlks like he has a co** in his mouth
wow looka freshman

Lancaster, WI

#5 Feb 17, 2010
i think dan dan is a pretty cool guy and skoal can i will give u 1000 dollars if u tell daniel that to his face.
Blue Moon Of Ky

Toccoa, GA

#6 Feb 17, 2010
You all Leave him alone.He is a good guy.Or you will be reported you had better believe that.He is one of the better boys in that hollow. Are you mad because you dont have a co** in your mouth If your mouth keeps running he might just put one in there.Have a good night co** Sucker
TAC

Columbia, SC

#8 Jul 6, 2010
dating autumn coms? she is ugly birth marked up
Autumn Combs

Williston, SC

#9 Jul 6, 2010
F*ck yu!!! keep out of our g*dd*mn buisness.
And it better not be alex leaving this sh*t on here.
ur mom

Hindman, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Daniel is my cousin and yall dont needa b tlk n about him, he is awesome and yu all dont needa b tlk n about his girlfriend either!!!
glowmar fan

Hindman, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2010
dan is my stepson's best friend and he IS one of the better kids around her so leave him the hell alone and live your own life I'm sure that is enough for you to handle
that one dude

Williston, SC

#12 Jul 7, 2010
omg, he's friends with alex spencer, hes freckle f*ckkkkkk. lmaoooo.
ChIcKa

Hazard, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2012
i like daniel and all.. but he is stupid for going back out with that b*tch haley! nasty wh*re! HE CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER.
Autumn

Lancaster, WI

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Who the f*ck is haley? I hope you're not meaning me because trust me he can't do better, because I'm as good as it gets :)
Autumn

Lancaster, WI

#18 Feb 21, 2012
& as I f*cling recall he's never dated a Haley??????
Autumn

Lancaster, WI

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Oh & I bet it sets your little a$$ on fire that we're ENGAGED DONT IT?!?!!?!!!!
Anonymous

Sheridan, AR

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Yeah he hangs out with that mason guy 2 all he wants 2 do is party what a life
DO it now

London, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2012
Honey it dont set my asss on farr at all!! I had that before you or any of these other little GIRLZ on here did and I need alot more then 5 inches to do me so you all can have him!! O yea gals ask him who taught him to do that one lil thang!! haahha lololo and o yea next time you get him off reach down and pinch head that thing and watch him hahaah!! And where did you two get jobs at to keep your marrige up?
autumn

Hyden, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2012
Lmgdao hilarious if you had him before then trust me your a$$ is deff. a Skank, & yeah it must set your a$$ on fire or you wouldnt be so mad, oh & btw it's deff. more than 5 inches, if you've been with him then your a$$ should know that! But it don't matter if you have been with him, who's he with now? ;) thats what I thought & pretty d@mn sure he don't want you cause look at me & then look @ your ugly skanka$$$ & why the f*Ck are you gettin on here talkin about his head? Lmao, your some classy lil b!tch aren't you, trust me honey if you can take him, you can have him. Cause I'm pretty sure tht puss of yours prolly smells like fish or else he'd be with it? Yeah that's what I thought. Bur you would never tell your real name now would you! You weren't nothin but a one night Stand anyways!!! Yeah we have broke up before but who's he come back to everytime!!!? Not your a$$ honey so keep hating, while I'm with him. Cya hoe.
autumn

Hyden, KY

#23 Feb 22, 2012
& what other lil girls is there? Ask anybody in hazard, we have been dating for 2 freaking years dumba$$ & honey I know everybody he's been with, so why don't you go ahead & say your name? Oh wait cause your not one of the girls he's been with!!!! Just a wanna be :)
autumn

Hyden, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2012
& why is it bad that he hangs out with mason? I don't see anything wrong with it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 5 min Jammy 69
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 12 min Juror 534
Perry County Continues To Lose Residents 16 min Hazard Man 2
Hungry 26 min Linda 12
Hooker 1 hr Chist shall return 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 141,514
Lesbian parents N&K 1 hr Chist shall return 10
Teco coal Mon Cliff dweller 142
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages