Why did the drug court lady "quit" ???

Why did the drug court lady "quit" ???

Posted in the Hazard Forum

mememe

London, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2012
While getting my license renewed today, I heard that there was some drama going on upstairs on the 3rd floor of the court house today but no details. I do know that one of the ladies that worked with drug court "quit." Does anyone know why?
probably realized

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2012
probably realized what a joke drug court is....and had enough.
whatiheard

London, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2012
supposely the drug court lady, embesaled 25,000 dollars and is now in jail. thats just what i heard, looks like they are getting a taste of what they put other people through, about damn time!!! that whole place is nothing but crooks!
Bout time

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I heard thru the grapevine that it was Teresa, bout time they get her. I hope they get all the crooks up there, serves them right.
agree

Rockholds, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2012
whatiheard wrote:
supposely the drug court lady, embesaled 25,000 dollars and is now in jail. thats just what i heard, looks like they are getting a taste of what they put other people through, about damn time!!! that whole place is nothing but crooks!
I heard this to expect they said 30,000..lol and she bought a brand new Kia with it..lol Thats what i heaard..
Concerned

Manchester, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2012
The drug court system needs to re-assess some of the clients of drug court...because a lot of them were falsely jailed for bogus drug testing, when these clients were being compliant with the system rules on testing. The ones that were really trying, were repremanded for no reason at all. I hope their is a long investigation of the clients files, and maybe some of them can have sanctions lifted and get the bogus tests and such off of their record.
who cares

London, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Anyone in the courthouse or city hall can steal all the money they want and nothing and I mean "NOTHING" is done to them. So, I guess another one tried it also. Wonder who will be next to steal. Lets all get a job at the courthouse or city hall and we can do anything we want to with the money. The drug court system is a joke anyway. You can't hire trash off the street.( I don't mean everyone who works at the courthouse) The is the most crooked city that I know of. It is according to who you blow or who you know. You know who the main man that runs the courthouse, city hall and perry county school system. Now go figure.
drug court grad

Rockholds, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2012
when i was in drug court you have no life the drug court commity is over your life, that is scary. so if they decide that you go to jail you do, there is nothing you can do about it. as far a teresa huff, i really liked her, i hope that she didn't start thinking like the court house bunch, and do something stupid. im so glad i graduated, that drug court drove me literally crazy never was on antidepressents ontill i went into drug court. i feel like addicts should not be put in jail because of a diease. i thank god everyday i made it through drug court.
disagree

London, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2012
drug court grad wrote:
when i was in drug court you have no life the drug court commity is over your life, that is scary. so if they decide that you go to jail you do, there is nothing you can do about it. as far a teresa huff, i really liked her, i hope that she didn't start thinking like the court house bunch, and do something stupid. im so glad i graduated, that drug court drove me literally crazy never was on antidepressents ontill i went into drug court. i feel like addicts should not be put in jail because of a diease. i thank god everyday i made it through drug court.
addicts should not be put in jail just for being an addict, but if you hurt someone else by your behavior of being an addict such as theft or driving while under the influence of drugs. in many situations addicts belong in jail if doing criminal acts.
Addicts not violating the law do not belong in jail....those in drug court have been charged with a felony and should be in jail until they meet release restrictions.
Just like

Crossett, AR

#11 Feb 18, 2012
DON"T DO DRUGS. then there won"t be a need for DRUG COURT. Nuff said.
FUCKlNG HystericaI

Lancaster, WI

#12 Feb 18, 2012
WYMT reported the Drug C0URT program's under investigation, and the BlTCH running the program resigns...wonder if the C0URT H0SE sweeps THlS under the rug Iike they did the MlSSlNG $500,000 from 2010, or the missing $200,000 from Iast year.
yesu

Hazard, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2012
FUCKlNG HystericaI wrote:
WYMT reported the Drug C0URT program's under investigation, and the BlTCH running the program resigns...wonder if the C0URT H0SE sweeps THlS under the rug Iike they did the MlSSlNG $500,000 from 2010, or the missing $200,000 from Iast year.
TARD X 3
someone

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2012
Ialways thought that she was a corrupt and weird person from way back and wondered how she got this job to begin with.
Kane

Hazard, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2012
What do you expect from that bunch, I know for a fact that half of the city police are homosexuals, and the other half are probably thinking about it. Not too long ago somebody caught a couple of city police boneing each other in the downtown parking structure. The only ones they seem to PROTECT & SERVE ARE THEMSELVES AND THEIR GAY COLLEAGS. THE CITY OF HAZARD GAY POLICE FORCE, next thing you know they'll be wearing skirts.
I know how it goes

London, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2012
FUCKlNG HystericaI wrote:
I don't know her or any "inside details" about the alleged incident or the investigation into it, but I will say this, if a crime was committed by ANYONE with any pull, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if it did get swept under the rug and completely forgotten about. This is Hazard. You can almost smell the corruption around here.
The truth

London, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2012
Kane wrote:
What do you expect from that bunch, I know for a fact that half of the city police are homosexuals, and the other half are probably thinking about it. Not too long ago somebody caught a couple of city police boneing each other in the downtown parking structure. The only ones they seem to PROTECT & SERVE ARE THEMSELVES AND THEIR GAY COLLEAGS. THE CITY OF HAZARD GAY POLICE FORCE, next thing you know they'll be wearing skirts.
you know for a fact they are gay, that seems to say you are gay, go figure!!
lolalot

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2012
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
you know for a fact they are gay, that seems to say you are gay, go figure!!
LOL told you Kane! Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 149,002
What happened between William Bailey and Chris ... 4 hr Mr. Nosey tosey 2
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 5 hr smdh 52
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 5 hr question 180
Jett needs to resign before school starts 8 hr bent over 6
Word Association (May '15) 8 hr _Zoey_ 312
Drug dealers 8 hr My option 3

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages