Tara fields begley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
right fork maces creek

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
who is she dating now that her husband left her.
yep

Mayfield, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2012
she is tight
omg

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
She is dateing that on guy from the electric company his name is wallie and if his wife forund out that bitch would get stomped takeing a man from his wife and kids what a low life!!!
John Doe

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Yeah i see him in that little store Boone ledge like alot and iv seen them out in town togeather a few times i hope his wife does find out it would serve her right what a hoe
friend

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Are you all talking about Wallace Melton, Kristin Meltons husband? If so this would be a blessing for Kristin and Tara is getting just what she deserves...LMAO
right fork maces creek

London, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Ok well From what I was told, and seen Krystal was cheating on Wallie with a man named Preston! She has ran around on him for years..lol...So why would this a blessing for her! I dont even know why anyone would want her to begin with!
someone who knows

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Kristin is a good person, she is not a cheater. Her husband is trash, he has tried to get with anyone he can. I have witnessed this personally. I have never heard anything bad about Kristin. Tara is the ugliest creature I have ever seen, she scares me.LOL.Cant believe Bill finally got the nerve and left her azz!
neighbor

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
EEEwwww someone wants Tara? This must be a nut case. Oh it is! OMG its Wally, Lawdy bee this is one good match for each other!!!!!!!!!!
Lolly Pop

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
OMG, Tara the big ol girl that works at Boone Ledge Mini Mart? You guys are kidding, right? I would love to see the man who thinks she is hot enough to leave his wife for!!
good one

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Tara is a hoe and hateful witch , that talks about everyone that come in the store there at booneledge, and i agree that bill is lucky to got rid of her she wouldnt let that poor old man spend any money for nothing , she is the laziest person ive ever seen.
truth

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
i know this much if i was the owner of that store i would get rid of her and the other one that works days , they are stealing her blind, they feed the family out of the store on the owner , ive seen tara act like she is ringing people up take the money and put it in her pocket and the other one does the same
LOL

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
So the news is out Tara and Brenda are geting fired for theft its about time they get it these two girls are creminals and when they get locked up it will be worth a good laugh.
funny

Macon, GA

#13 Jan 11, 2013
have you ever noticed that some women look more like men than they do a woman and some are so ugly that they would make a walrus puke.i guess there's got to be a few of ugly ducklings along the wayside.
concerned

London, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
I know these people are you guys not concerned for their kids....As for as his wife her name is Cystal and Kristian is their daughter....When and where have you seen Wally out or Crystal out, and who would go to court for either of then for the kids
simple mistake

Macon, GA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
concerned wrote:
I know these people are you guys not concerned for their kids....As for as his wife her name is Cystal and Kristian is their daughter....When and where have you seen Wally out or Crystal out, and who would go to court for either of then for the kids
i think that your're on the wrong topix.
lol

London, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Wallie is at boone ledge minie mart all the time talking to Tara i work at Apple bees and they come in and eat quite a bit. He also goes to Maces creek to her house and tells Crystal he is working so she dosent suspect. my name is Amanda and i have also been with him a few monthes before Tara he told me he was geting a devorce and lived alone so i fell for it but i soon figured out his game. We are all on the right topix honey wallie is cheating with Tara Begley Feilds and she says there engaged but will not get married till his devorce papers he secretly filed are served to his wife some time next month they told me that last week.
lol

London, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
We are on the right topix honey i work at Apple bees and i know Wallie really well i have also been with him. Amanda is the name if you must know and him and Tara fields Begly are geting married soon he filed for a devorce a while back and the papers are going to be served some time next month the told me that last week
wheres waldo

Macon, GA

#18 Jan 14, 2013
well, well, well what goes around comes around and once a cheater always a cheater. waldo has always been a cheater but i dont know who in their right mind would cheat with a skank like that. he had a good wife and she was loyal to him and the worse thing she has done is believe him. he has and will always lie and if that man of a girlfriend he has thinks she is lucky well she deserves what she gets.they need to catch him up on straton fork and have her there waiting on him in front of the whole dang family and then see how manly he is i bet he'd act like a little scared girl peeing all over his self.
Catherine

Hindman, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
First of all to "Truth" if you have something to say about my mother Brenda then you need to get a set of balls and say it to our face. Second of all my mother does not steal. You better find some better way to put her down because we, her family, rarely ever go in there therefore, no items can be given to us.Finally you better pray to the good lord above that I dont figure out who you are . I truly wished you would be man enough to not hide behind your computer screen. YOu know where to find me. Thanks Catherine
Lady

London, KY

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Catherine you must be stupid. Who on here said anything about you or your family getting free stuff. I think the comment was your mother and Tara steals the store blind. Thanks for the info though, now Sheryl can see that Brenda feeds her family out of the store too. You must feel guilty. Im pretty sure the owner knows who steals thats why they dont get a pay raise. She cant afford it because she is already feeding them and their family!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Crofton KY farmer 151,976
Cops at Jeff mart 1 hr diesel 7
Charles turner 1 hr Lakenda 8
Looking for the people who sale mini potbelly p... (Aug '15) 1 hr Late 2
Shirley Begley (Dec '10) 3 hr DaQueenB 27
I think Hazard needs more nightclubs 4 hr speak plain 30
Is Robby begley single? 4 hr Smh 2

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages