right fork maces creek

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

who is she dating now that her husband left her.
yep

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

she is tight
omg

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

She is dateing that on guy from the electric company his name is wallie and if his wife forund out that bitch would get stomped takeing a man from his wife and kids what a low life!!!
John Doe

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Yeah i see him in that little store Boone ledge like alot and iv seen them out in town togeather a few times i hope his wife does find out it would serve her right what a hoe
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Are you all talking about Wallace Melton, Kristin Meltons husband? If so this would be a blessing for Kristin and Tara is getting just what she deserves...LMAO
right fork maces creek

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Ok well From what I was told, and seen Krystal was cheating on Wallie with a man named Preston! She has ran around on him for years..lol...So why would this a blessing for her! I dont even know why anyone would want her to begin with!
someone who knows

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kristin is a good person, she is not a cheater. Her husband is trash, he has tried to get with anyone he can. I have witnessed this personally. I have never heard anything bad about Kristin. Tara is the ugliest creature I have ever seen, she scares me.LOL.Cant believe Bill finally got the nerve and left her azz!
neighbor

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

EEEwwww someone wants Tara? This must be a nut case. Oh it is! OMG its Wally, Lawdy bee this is one good match for each other!!!!!!!!!!
Lolly Pop

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

OMG, Tara the big ol girl that works at Boone Ledge Mini Mart? You guys are kidding, right? I would love to see the man who thinks she is hot enough to leave his wife for!!
good one

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Tara is a hoe and hateful witch , that talks about everyone that come in the store there at booneledge, and i agree that bill is lucky to got rid of her she wouldnt let that poor old man spend any money for nothing , she is the laziest person ive ever seen.
truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

i know this much if i was the owner of that store i would get rid of her and the other one that works days , they are stealing her blind, they feed the family out of the store on the owner , ive seen tara act like she is ringing people up take the money and put it in her pocket and the other one does the same
LOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

So the news is out Tara and Brenda are geting fired for theft its about time they get it these two girls are creminals and when they get locked up it will be worth a good laugh.
funny

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

have you ever noticed that some women look more like men than they do a woman and some are so ugly that they would make a walrus puke.i guess there's got to be a few of ugly ducklings along the wayside.
concerned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I know these people are you guys not concerned for their kids....As for as his wife her name is Cystal and Kristian is their daughter....When and where have you seen Wally out or Crystal out, and who would go to court for either of then for the kids
simple mistake

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

concerned wrote:
I know these people are you guys not concerned for their kids....As for as his wife her name is Cystal and Kristian is their daughter....When and where have you seen Wally out or Crystal out, and who would go to court for either of then for the kids
i think that your're on the wrong topix.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wallie is at boone ledge minie mart all the time talking to Tara i work at Apple bees and they come in and eat quite a bit. He also goes to Maces creek to her house and tells Crystal he is working so she dosent suspect. my name is Amanda and i have also been with him a few monthes before Tara he told me he was geting a devorce and lived alone so i fell for it but i soon figured out his game. We are all on the right topix honey wallie is cheating with Tara Begley Feilds and she says there engaged but will not get married till his devorce papers he secretly filed are served to his wife some time next month they told me that last week.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

We are on the right topix honey i work at Apple bees and i know Wallie really well i have also been with him. Amanda is the name if you must know and him and Tara fields Begly are geting married soon he filed for a devorce a while back and the papers are going to be served some time next month the told me that last week
wheres waldo

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

well, well, well what goes around comes around and once a cheater always a cheater. waldo has always been a cheater but i dont know who in their right mind would cheat with a skank like that. he had a good wife and she was loyal to him and the worse thing she has done is believe him. he has and will always lie and if that man of a girlfriend he has thinks she is lucky well she deserves what she gets.they need to catch him up on straton fork and have her there waiting on him in front of the whole dang family and then see how manly he is i bet he'd act like a little scared girl peeing all over his self.
Catherine

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

First of all to "Truth" if you have something to say about my mother Brenda then you need to get a set of balls and say it to our face. Second of all my mother does not steal. You better find some better way to put her down because we, her family, rarely ever go in there therefore, no items can be given to us.Finally you better pray to the good lord above that I dont figure out who you are . I truly wished you would be man enough to not hide behind your computer screen. YOu know where to find me. Thanks Catherine
Lady

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Catherine you must be stupid. Who on here said anything about you or your family getting free stuff. I think the comment was your mother and Tara steals the store blind. Thanks for the info though, now Sheryl can see that Brenda feeds her family out of the store too. You must feel guilty. Im pretty sure the owner knows who steals thats why they dont get a pay raise. She cant afford it because she is already feeding them and their family!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrads chief 3 min rotted willy 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cities 147,129
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Yes and Amen 129,018
Who is cheating at Sykes 5 min yea 21
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 48 min Poofylova 888
Diana Roberts (Jan '14) 49 min Mansonfamily 63
Wreck in front of Hardies this morning 8:30am 56 min Brandi 2
next Perry circuit judge (Jul '11) 1 hr Billy Bob Creekbird Hicks 48
Perry County Coal and Teco 1 hr john cain 22
Cordia gets hammered by the KHSAA 2 hr Heston 24
Clear Fork Road 12 hr Hosed again 45
woman in white car Tue Huh 3
•••
•••
•••