How many women like to have their coo...

How many women like to have their cooter licked?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Safari Kid

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Just wonderin
yeah

Hindman, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
It's been about 4 years since I had a real good cooter lickin,lol, I'm laughing it off but I do miss it! I wish I'd never met my son's father! I don't like how he treats me or when I do get sex it's not anything exciting like my sex life use to be. I stay with him because he is a good father and the kids love him like crazy and it would really hurt them if we broke up! I don't want to upset them and I've been with this guy just about 5 years and it's been this way the whole time. He says that due to his meds his "thingy" don't work but I told him my stuff works just fine and I'll take a cooter lickin but he don't do it right. I haven't cheated and I never will cheat because I don't believe in it. I have been the perfect woman for any man and I still get this treatment but I will stay with him because of the children involved and I refuse to cause any hurt or sadness on my kids because of my own selfishness. I just have to handle it best I can and maybe someday it will get better. Now I don't want anyone thinking I'm some ugly cow or my "stuff" is no good. I don't mean to sound like I'm all that or anything because I'm not the best looking gal in the world but I sure aint the ugliest either,lol, I have a great personality and I really am a nice person and my "stuff" drives any man nuts I've been with before (except this one,lol.) Again, please don't take me as snotty or like I'm conceited because I promise, I really aint like that at all.
kyman1947

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
I have never met a woman that does not enjoy it..lol
lol

Rockholds, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Well Im a woman and ill just say that i think its nasty..What if i farted..yuk...and who would want to kiss you after your tounge was down there..ugh..gross gross gross..
blueeyedbabe

Rockholds, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2011
I think its gross too!!
moonbaby

Rockholds, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Don't fart in my face baby....sheeeeit!!
urcrazy

London, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2011
i dont know about you ladies thinking its nasty, but i love it. all i have to do is act like im really not in the mood for sex and my man will go downtown!! he does a great job @ it to!! he knows that if he does a good job then i will rock his world, but if he dont then i dont get into it that much, just basically lay there and let him do all the work! lol im not trying to sound like a sex crazy pervert, im just stating my opinion on the subject. im a 31yr old mother of 2, and i like it better now than ever before!
lol

Rockholds, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Well it may feel good but its still nasty..
Just a Thought

London, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2011
yeah wrote:
It's been about 4 years since I had a real good cooter lickin,lol, I'm laughing it off but I do miss it! I wish I'd never met my son's father! I don't like how he treats me or when I do get sex it's not anything exciting like my sex life use to be. I stay with him because he is a good father and the kids love him like crazy and it would really hurt them if we broke up! I don't want to upset them and I've been with this guy just about 5 years and it's been this way the whole time. He says that due to his meds his "thingy" don't work but I told him my stuff works just fine and I'll take a cooter lickin but he don't do it right. I haven't cheated and I never will cheat because I don't believe in it. I have been the perfect woman for any man and I still get this treatment but I will stay with him because of the children involved and I refuse to cause any hurt or sadness on my kids because of my own selfishness. I just have to handle it best I can and maybe someday it will get better. Now I don't want anyone thinking I'm some ugly cow or my "stuff" is no good. I don't mean to sound like I'm all that or anything because I'm not the best looking gal in the world but I sure aint the ugliest either,lol, I have a great personality and I really am a nice person and my "stuff" drives any man nuts I've been with before (except this one,lol.) Again, please don't take me as snotty or like I'm conceited because I promise, I really aint like that at all.
I'm sorry about your situation. I just wanted to say that there are videos on the internet that teach a person "how to do things better"... if you know what I mean, lol. Maybe you could watch some videos like that with your man and he'll get a better idea about how a man can please a woman. You could suggest watching the videos as if you thought it would spice up "both" of your love lives instead of just yours so he wouldn't realize how you really felt about his performance in the bedroom. I sure hope this advice helps. Take care.
Guy

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2011
I wish I had some cooter to lick!
cheyanna

London, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2011
lol wrote:
Well Im a woman and ill just say that i think its nasty..What if i farted..yuk...and who would want to kiss you after your tounge was down there..ugh..gross gross gross..
woman your crazy. after my man goes down i love making out with him, its kinda kinky and it turns me on, ive got a little sweet taste too me apparently, LOL! and the whole not really feelin it gets him every time. lol i didnt think any other girl pulls that but me. but i love it ,my man loves it. and you dont know what your missin girl. i never knew i was a "squirter" 'till i tried it. and know i know how to do it.oh and he loves that too. and dont you know how not to fart, you know.. hold it in? or if you feel like you got a fart sneak off and do it before yall get started, thats what any other girl would do. but me and my man has been together so long i just tell him ..sorry babe, i gotta fart. and he comes up for a air for a little while. lol. and in return i give him the best head. the kind that makes his toes curl. if you give, you shall receive.
LOL

Williston, SC

#12 Feb 15, 2011
cheyanna wrote:
<quoted text>
woman your crazy. after my man goes down i love making out with him, its kinda kinky and it turns me on, ive got a little sweet taste too me apparently, LOL! and the whole not really feelin it gets him every time. lol i didnt think any other girl pulls that but me. but i love it ,my man loves it. and you dont know what your missin girl. i never knew i was a "squirter" 'till i tried it. and know i know how to do it.oh and he loves that too. and dont you know how not to fart, you know.. hold it in? or if you feel like you got a fart sneak off and do it before yall get started, thats what any other girl would do. but me and my man has been together so long i just tell him ..sorry babe, i gotta fart. and he comes up for a air for a little while. lol. and in return i give him the best head. the kind that makes his toes curl. if you give, you shall receive.
LOL that cracked me up.
Stephanie Newome

Crossett, AR

#13 Feb 15, 2011
I give the best Head in Perry County. Just ask all the 100 guys I have given it to. My sis Brittney likes the big black ones though. Hehe sis.

Incocknito

“Nothing really changes”

Since: Oct 10

yawn

#14 Feb 15, 2011
I might be crazy but I'm not dumb! Crazy Cooter comin' atcha!
yeah

Hindman, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry about your situation. I just wanted to say that there are videos on the internet that teach a person "how to do things better"... if you know what I mean, lol. Maybe you could watch some videos like that with your man and he'll get a better idea about how a man can please a woman. You could suggest watching the videos as if you thought it would spice up "both" of your love lives instead of just yours so he wouldn't realize how you really felt about his performance in the bedroom. I sure hope this advice helps. Take care.
Thank you so much for caring and I appreciate it more than you could ever know!
Well

Bolivar, MO

#16 Feb 16, 2011
cheyanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just too funny!
lol

Rockholds, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2011
cheyanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah kinky and fells good but still gross!You know thats what all me wannt to hear during sex--OH can u excuse me a sec.Uh i gotta fart!!lol..No thanks!I think i would have to wash his mouth out with mouthwash for a year before i kissed him..Just the thought makes me wanna hurl..Still Gross!
lol

Rockholds, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2011
sorry thats what all men want to hear.
Just a Thought

London, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for caring and I appreciate it more than you could ever know!
You're welcome. I hope my advice helped. I wish you the best of luck with your love life and life in general.
tiffany

London, KY

#20 Feb 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah kinky and fells good but still gross!You know thats what all me wannt to hear during sex--OH can u excuse me a sec.Uh i gotta fart!!lol..No thanks!I think i would have to wash his mouth out with mouthwash for a year before i kissed him..Just the thought makes me wanna hurl..Still Gross!
not everybody has the urge to fart during sex... and if you keep it clean you wont feel so gross !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Rights 2 min Wasper 165
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Blacklagoon 165,488
Orenthal James Simpson 31 min no laker 7
Clarks Liquor 34 min peach 18
best hair dresser in hazard 49 min Not Pet Smart 20
ed campbell 1 hr cracra 1
Where is Eric Conn? 1 hr Eva 10
Man & woman found dead in Hazard parking garage 5 hr what did she do 25
Perry co school start date? 5 hr Shirtless-Jerry 66

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages