Car Salesman at Tim Short's...wife be...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
If So

United States

#42 Sep 27, 2010
customer wrote:
I think all of this is so freaking funny!
I have just recently bought a truck from them and thinking WOW why didnt I take a hooker in instead of sending my old man.If u ask me and im sure some of u disagree,but I dont care what ppl say or think of me so here goes......All the men I seen at Clutts are so skanky and pathetic,and if thats the only way any of them can get some then maybe they should go find some hookers down on main street and leave innocent woman alone.In my book it would take a real sick-o to even suggest what kind of deal they would give "just to get laided",and second it would take someone even sicker to go for it...Yeah the wife has a right to know,but not like this ppl.
Well Honey"
If that's the way they look don't guess they get very much,
But since we're on the subject, how about you and I getting
together ??
You seem like a nice clean lady,that's what i'm looking for.
mike

United States

#43 Sep 27, 2010
TO SURVIVE AND PROTECT wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is TO SURVIVE AND PROTECT...anyway, I have plenty of friends, maybe b/c I care enough to tell the truth...which most folks are afraid of doing. You are possibly one of the reasons why some women are treated so poorly by their men...don't ask/don't tell, right? Whatever happened to men and women respecting their mates?
I don't care what your freakin name is, but your nose is bigger than Pinocchio's. Mind tour own damn business. You ain't God.

“Standing up for the innocent!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#44 Sep 28, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what your freakin name is, but your nose is bigger than Pinocchio's. Mind tour own damn business. You ain't God.
You're exactly right...I'm not God, but I do have morals and believe in keeping families together. It's obvious I hit a nerve with you...what are you hiding?

Location hidden

#45 Sep 28, 2010
customer wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly,I think that this person that started the so called rumor is just mad that she went for the deal breaker and got turned down,and thought hey, "hazardkytopix",to destroy the reputation of this buisness.I do have to say that if u dont have the proof to show everyone u really need to quit before someone gets u over it.
Did you not read my response stating I had proof? LOL...yeah, I was obviously turned down, right? I have better class than that.
wife

Whitesburg, KY

#46 Sep 28, 2010
TO SURVIVE AND PROTECT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exactly right...I'm not God, but I do have morals and believe in keeping families together. It's obvious I hit a nerve with you...what are you hiding?
If I was guessing you are already having an affair with this man and you want his wife to find out about it. This way she would leave and divorce him and you could have him. You said you wanted to keep families together. Last I checked you don't keep a family together by telling one of them they were being cheated on. Most married men don't leave their wives. They only fool around for some strange. You are not a good sumaritan. If you were concerned for your friend you would not have put this on here for everyone to read. You are not concerned for this man's wife either. The right way to handle a situation like you made up would be to go to management right then and there.
RedFeatherFan

United States

#47 Sep 28, 2010
Driver wrote:
The Divorced Barbie Doll
One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person,'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?' The salesperson answers,'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.
The amazed father asks:'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls.
Have a nice day.....
I understand now, Driver. Yep, shit trip. Shake it off...all that stuff tears up, and you can start over brand new, and Good Luck to you.
Driver

Macon, GA

#48 Sep 28, 2010
Thank's.......

Location hidden

#49 Sep 28, 2010
wife wrote:
<quoted text> If I was guessing you are already having an affair with this man and you want his wife to find out about it. This way she would leave and divorce him and you could have him. You said you wanted to keep families together. Last I checked you don't keep a family together by telling one of them they were being cheated on. Most married men don't leave their wives. They only fool around for some strange. You are not a good sumaritan. If you were concerned for your friend you would not have put this on here for everyone to read. You are not concerned for this man's wife either. The right way to handle a situation like you made up would be to go to management right then and there.
WAYYY off target here...as I said, it's not made up. I was not there when it happened, I'm only acting on behalf of my friend, who is naiive and doesn't fully realize that what has happened to her is sexual harrassment (not that I need your permission).
HLC

London, KY

#50 Sep 28, 2010
My new Dodge wrote:
I buy there. I sent my beautiful blond daugher there. Up most respect and service. Professional!!! Good people, good service. Always FRIENDS OF COAL!!!!
of course there friends of coal, what do u thinks gonna happen to there business if the coal mines go down . no more young coal miners goin in there and buyin them big brand new trucks. if the coal mines shut down , they aint no business around here that would have a leg to stand on.
someone who knows

Hazard, KY

#51 Apr 18, 2012
rumor has it that it was a certain "FELLER" at the ford store messing with the new owners wife... but who knows????
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#52 Apr 19, 2012
I have found that unless it involves someone in my immediate family, who I have a responsibility to help protect, I am always better off to mind my own business and lety people handle their own dirty laundry. I am sure Survive and Protect has some dirty laundry that he/she would not want aired!! Most of us do.
Well

Hazard, KY

#53 Apr 19, 2012
How much of a good deal does he give? Major discount or what? Is this woman going to sue for sexual harassment? Money, Money, Money!
cirious

Whitesburg, KY

#54 Jun 5, 2012
What about Tim wells at the same lot?
county kuckler

London, KY

#55 Jun 7, 2012
is this the same guy running against jessie whitaker for county kuckler? lol
Hypocrites r us

Harrison, AR

#56 Jun 7, 2012
RedFeatherFan wrote:
...Well, I think Protect is right...the wife does need to know, and I think she deserves a congatulations for having enough morality to say something. It more people said what they saw, there would be a lot less so called "trouble"..in the woman's OR man's life..AT LEAST they have a chance not to look like a used fool. BRAVO!! Ignore the people who come on here squacking about NOT telling. I always smell a rat when that happens.
Oh please! You're the rat! Your best friend is laying in every motel in ky with a MARRIED man and that's just fine with you. In fact, you throw a fit if anybody says anything about it. SHES still married and she broke up HIS marriage and she brags about it on topix and posts every day about what motel they're at and what they're doing. So don't act all moral like it's against your beliefs or something because you CONDONE what your friend, Katie, is doing. You even made the excuse that he'd already left his wife, which wasn't true, but if it were, why do they have to meet in motels? So, you wanna go "tell" his wife? Her husband? Stop being such a hypocrite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which player took a knee? 28 min White Guy 31
Upcoming Hazard Mayor's Race 1 hr Know This 165
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Word 169,009
New South Perry School 2 hr eric 19
Sasha 3 hr Submit 10
Looking for a decent nice looking femme lesbian... 4 hr You know it 65
Antifa looking thugs at Burger King 4 hr Answer 28
Braxton beverly 6 hr Good For Him 37

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web