Leslie

Norman, AR

#61 Dec 17, 2010
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh C'mon, u sound like a real sweetie just let me say. I have never made fun of anyone in my life and to make fun of this situation sounds like only a person with your attitude would do. U know I can think of something good to say about anyone even you, lets see here: u have an awful ugly attitude sounds like but since God made you I'm sure there is good there somewhere. I really don't know how people like you make it in life because you can't have any friends thinking the way you do, ummmmmm let's see here I'm still trying ok I got it, Even tho you really are judgemental and jealous of everyone around you, I would imagine u have to have compassion somewhere inside you for others or u wouldn't be pissy about my comment. There see how you insulted me and I can still find something to say nice to u. Oh why is it you feel the need to insult me anyway, I didn't say anything bad about anyone and no I don't know this Holly gal, not personally but I know her mother and I know the heartache she seems to have endured because of the love she has for her child and has tried to help her so I would never want to put Holly or any other young girl down. I believe in building people up and yes I may joke around but I'd rather be the kinda person I am than a negative, judgemental and really just hateful old sal like you. I really hope you find some happiness in your life mam cause sounds like you need it badly. I really wish you a wonderful happy life and maybe you need to find a good man or good woman and spend some time being happy and that way you won't feel so compelled to treat others the way you do. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011! You lost those 2 front teeth by the way, maybe next year,lolol. Have fun and stop being so quick to jump to conclusions is the best advice I can give you and baby what you think of me means absolutely nuttin to me because I don't worry about what people like you think anyways. Keep on insulting me with those ugly comments if you wish because I enjoy my day with or without them. I love you and so does the lord but you need to stop being so ugly really!
You sound really f**king touhced in the head to me. I don't know Holly or Debbie either one but your big long rambling comment is about the weirdest comment I've ever read anywhere on the internet in my life.

About the lady who was hit by the car, I hope she makes a fast, full recovery. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to her. God bless her loved ones.
Leslie

Norman, AR

#62 Dec 17, 2010
Touched* in the head, is what I meant to say.
Santa

Hindman, KY

#63 Dec 17, 2010
Leslie wrote:
Touched* in the head, is what I meant to say.
Have a holly jolly Christmas it's the best time of the year! God Bless you and your family! Jesus loves you and so do I! Even though you were rude and gave me an uncalled for smart remark I forgive you and wish you a very, very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful year to come full of love, peace, wealth, and much, much happiness!
Santa

Hindman, KY

#64 Dec 17, 2010
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>look here dumb azz dont run your trap if you dont know what ur talking about,these idiots hav been causing alot of havoc talking all this crap and disrespecting the dead and alive this girl needs to stay focused on her mothers condition and not on all the negative shit that morons like yourself like to write on here because people like yourself think that they can get away with it. Iknow this family well and they are having some difficult times worrying and not knowing whats next.so if you don't have anything positive to say you piece of s.it keep your mouth shut and your opinions to ur self and dont say anything. do you even know these people slow joe? maybe next time its your mother or a child of yours and LOLcan talk sh.t about them and make fun of yourshort commings so everyone can read and laugh at SLOW-JOE and his family and dont call someone a liar azzhole stuff that in your pinae na.
I didn't say anything negative about the lady hit by the car nor her family. I was only showing a little humor and I don't think this guy Joe said anything bad about anyone either nor Parker, that person was only trying to show a little humor also. I don't know why you all are getting so upset about these comments because I have seen bad ones on here and nobody has said anything bad that I read maybe I missed something I don't see it. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really do hope whoever was in this accident both parties involved are ok and that they recover and are home with their loved ones for Christmas. I really wish you the best and I mean that from the bottom of my heart and really I meant no harm in any of my comments to you or or famiy so please know that ok. I don't know why anyone would say anything bad on any of the topix I never do that because that is wrong and if I had something to say negatively I would try my best to contact whoever the person I had the problem with and talk to them about it but one thing I would NOT do is get on a computer and argue and talk badly about anyone because that's foolish and I got more to me than that! Merry Christmas to you all and a wonderful new year in 2011! For the ones that are so sensitive I really hope you have a resolution for maybe a little bit more of a sense of humor because it sounds like you need it and that is all in good advice that you my friend apparently need! Good luck to the ones involved in the accident, I wish you a long life ahead and I know if the families just put their faith in the God, he will bring you loved ones home healthy and I'm so sorry for your pain and suffering right now that you must be enduring! I really wish you all the best including the person that is being so negative on here and insulting to anyone with a sense of humor!
concerned

Somerset, KY

#65 Dec 17, 2010
tasha i am so sorry to hear about debbie. i will definitly keep you, her and the rest of your family in my prayers. debbie is a very strong woman and she will fight to pull through it hell or high water. ill pray for you all. and like nurse said karma is a brutal, ruthless b!tch. and you dirt bags will get yours.
jude

Somerset, KY

#66 Dec 17, 2010
and holly was probably higher than a georgia pine . why aint this strung out skank prostitutin @ss whore in jail for man slaughter. thank you!! for the whole protect and serve thing piggys!! the cops in this area are a joke, if theres not an election goin on good luck on gettin any help. you all are gonna press charges right ??
wondering

Jackson, KY

#67 Dec 17, 2010
i wasnt there so i dont know what happened but i do know that it is a damn shame. accidents do happened but why didnt she stop unless she had something to hide, i dont know maybe some 30's she was on her way to deliver or the fact that she was high as always. holly at least women up and admit your mistake and apploize to this family
WOW

Hindman, KY

#68 Dec 18, 2010
OMG wrote:
If Holly did that, why isn't her fugly butt in jail?
WHY would Holly be in jail if there wasn't any illegal activity involved on her part and I'm sure she was checked out thoroughly by the officer at the crash site. I wish the best for the lady in the hospital and I will pray for her too! I have a question and don't take this in a bad way but what in the heck were you women out walking in that area after dark anyway is what I don't understand. I know we all say if we could've, would've, and this and that and make mistakes and wish we had done differently, but it's dangerous to walk over there in the dark anyways but in the weather we have been having it's a wonder only one person hit you because it's so slick in that darn ice the vehicles were all over the road! I sure hope your mom gets better and everything works out great for you and your family. Merry Christmas and please stay off that road over there after dark it's soooo dangerous!
rob

Hazard, KY

#69 Dec 18, 2010
holly was not even drug tested and i think that is totally f.u.c.k.e.d. up. i live with debbies daughter and it has been traumatic for all of us. debbie was taken off sedation last nite and is yet to wake up this morning. i will keep this thread up to date with her condition.
Tasha Caskey

United States

#70 Dec 18, 2010
Ya know, if you don't have a vahicle, you can't help but to walk to get what you need. Walking ain't crowded.
No, Holly was not drug tested, nor checked for anything. They talked to her and that's it. As I've heard, she was high that night.
Actually, her and My Mom were friends back then. After everything Holly is going around saying, it's BS.
But I thank everyone that's praying and is here for us all. Hopefully things get better.
Yess, it's gonna be in court.. that's all I have to say.
Rickijo

Hindman, KY

#72 Dec 18, 2010
Im so sorry to hear this Tasha.you both are in my thoughts & prayers! Hopefully everything will be okay! God has it all under control!&dont listen to these people,there idiots!!!
i love you tash.
Tasha Caskey

United States

#73 Dec 18, 2010
Again, thanks to all sympathy and touching thoughts. I'm not letting any of the idiots get to me. They're completely heartless. Karma is a B.itch.
But everyone, her eyes did open.. but she knows nothing. She doesn't know anyone or anything around her. We're hoping to get some improvement outta her.
Keep Praying everyone, I do believe it's gonna improve her.
---&& thank you very much, My Mommy is Beautiful
Believe

London, KY

#74 Dec 18, 2010
I'm praying for her. I know it's hard, but try to keep the faith. Miracles happen everyday. She could make an incredible improvement quicker than anybody expects. God is in control.
an old friend

Somerset, KY

#75 Dec 18, 2010
Tasha Caskey wrote:
Again, thanks to all sympathy and touching thoughts. I'm not letting any of the idiots get to me. They're completely heartless. Karma is a B.itch.
But everyone, her eyes did open.. but she knows nothing. She doesn't know anyone or anything around her. We're hoping to get some improvement outta her.
Keep Praying everyone, I do believe it's gonna improve her.
---&& thank you very much, My Mommy is Beautiful
hon if you dont mind me asking was your dads name brian if so i was dear friends with your mom and dad...loved them both.was she ever a clark or clarson...if this is not the same debbie i no ill still keep you all in my prayers god be with you all...
Tasha Caskey

United States

#76 Dec 18, 2010
Yes, Brian Peavley was my Dad. Yes, Mom's a Clark. Thanks for the prayers. She's needing all she can get.
lmao

Somerset, KY

#77 Dec 18, 2010
Tasha Caskey wrote:
Yes, Brian Peavley was my Dad. Yes, Mom's a Clark. Thanks for the prayers. She's needing all she can get.
awww i hate to here that i realy cared a bout your mom and dad hows your mom doing and if your on face book let me no...
EYE WITNESS

Somerset, KY

#78 Dec 19, 2010
I WAS ON SIGHT AT THE SCENE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE WOMAN AND HER GRANDCHILDREN WERE IN THE ROAD AND THE LADY WHO HIT HER DID STOP AND STAY WITH THE WOMAN AND SHE WAS IN SHOCK. SHE WAS NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE. I SAW THE POLICE AND THEY INVESTIGATED THE SCENE. THE LADY WHO HIT DEBBIE DID NOT GO OUTSIDE OF THE WHITE LINE (OR FOR U INBRED IDIOTS WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS) "SHE DIDN'T GO OFF THE ROAD" WHICH THE POLICE CONCURRED SINCE THERE WAS NO TIRE TRACKS OUTSIDE THE WHITE LINE IN THE SNOW WHICH WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE; SOOO THE 3 WOMEN MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE ROAD.THERE WAS ALSO NO FOOT PRINTS IN THE SNOW ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE WHITE LINE. OR FOR YOU DUMB ASSES WHO LIKE TO THINK YOU NO SOMETHING, THE LADY DRIVING WOULD HAVE MOST CERTAINLY WENT TO JAIL IF SHE WAS "wild" ESPECIALLY WITH A WOMAN LYING THERE BLEEDING. AND LET ME ADD ONE MORE THING. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO WALK ON ANY KY STATE HWY W/OUT BEING ON A SIDE WALK. FURTHERMORE, WHO LETS THEIR MOM WALK IN THE ROAD CLOSEST TO TRAFFIC, WITH (THE SAME WAY AS) THE TRAFFIC, WITH BLACK CLOTHES ON, IN THE SNOW? THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU DRIVERS OUT THERE, AND THEY WERE WALKING IN THE ROAD I HAD JUST PASSED THEM RIGHT BEFORE THE ACCIDENT OCCURRED AND ALOMST HIT THEM MYSELF. SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!
Tasha Caskey

Heidrick, KY

#79 Dec 19, 2010
I do have facebook. You can look me up.

&& I beg to differ to eye witness, we all went up and checked out the tracks, and the woman was indeed high. Considering that I was on the hillside pulling off icicles, the other girl was jumping in the mud in the ditch, and my mom was right next to me. && the tire tracks certainly did curve over into the ditch thank you. We, and a sirius worker went and checked it out. No, they did not drug test the woman, already been proven. They checked her insurance and that's it. Considering that we're looking into things, we should know alot more. So, before putting what you think on here, might wanna get your stories straight. No one knows what's going on and any of the truth,, except the police and the ones working on the case.. which is where I get my info from. Sooo.. Thank you very much :)
levey

Jackson, KY

#80 Dec 19, 2010
that is so horrible... prayers for debbie
Tasha Caskey

Heidrick, KY

#81 Dec 19, 2010
But everyone else;; Mom did open her eyes, but she knows nothing. She doesn't remember anything, nor anyone.. we're hoping for an improvement soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny items hazard dollar general 14 min fjfndnd 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Mike dimwit 137,707
are they any left 29 min Lowonthepole 4
Word Association 34 min SWAMP WITCH 42
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 39 min SWAMP WITCH 2,862
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 41 min SWAMP WITCH 2,837
Is Perry Getting A County Fair ? 42 min Male Nurse 29
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 57 min Debbie 440
TECO almost done! Thu Becky 39
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]