Next Last
some girl 09

Waynesburg, KY

#22 Feb 12, 2010
ahahah kyler fugate all the way.
What

Somerset, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2010
Kyler is a b*tch sometimes but he is sweet most of the times and I love him,who is this?
Ukfan

Hodgenville, KY

#24 Feb 19, 2010
Kenzie is a good girl. Idk why people have to call her a slut. She's a sweetheart. People really need to grow up and get a life. Jealousy.
Kingkonganitgotn othinonme

London, KY

#25 Feb 21, 2010
Kyler fugate is the biggest bitc* and he sucks at sports, but he's black wtf!
pcc2010

Manchester, KY

#26 Feb 24, 2010
HAHA wrote:
Kenzie Alexander is the biggest SLUT lol
This bitch is the biggest slut i know. i can count off about 15 ppl right now that she has fuckd. biggest homewrecker period!! always taking ppls boyfriends.
jealous

London, KY

#27 Feb 24, 2010
lol, sounds like she may have taken a couple of yours. kenzie is one of the most beautiful people inside and out. she has everything a girl could want. a good family, money, a great personality, and she is gorgeous.jealousy is a sickness you ratty haired bitches, get well soon : )
Lickvicky

Middlesboro, KY

#28 Feb 24, 2010
Kelsey Cole!!!!
sookie

Williston, SC

#29 Feb 25, 2010
the k who spells bitches, bichtes wrong kattie C.
haha

United States

#30 Feb 25, 2010
Oh yea Kenzie only goes after guys with girlfriends..and thats the reason she cant get a boyfriend...after they have sex with her they leave her for the person they were dating!! she has a new guy staying all night with her everynight. she really needs to quit being a slut....i cant wait till the day she gets her ass beat. ill be there to video it!
OH EM GEE

United States

#31 Feb 25, 2010
omg i know!!! Kenzie broke Klay Maggard and Amanda Colwell Up...Miranda Morgan and Tate Cox. and Sarah Engle and Russ Muncy...who else can we think of? lol
and lookie there klay amanda...sarah and russ are back together and tate and miranda are talking...really the bitch has problems...guess she comes by it honest though. her mom and dad are the same way!
yeaaaa

London, KY

#33 Mar 3, 2010
OH EM GEE wrote:
omg i know!!! Kenzie broke Klay Maggard and Amanda Colwell Up...Miranda Morgan and Tate Cox. and Sarah Engle and Russ Muncy...who else can we think of? lol
and lookie there klay amanda...sarah and russ are back together and tate and miranda are talking...really the bitch has problems...guess she comes by it honest though. her mom and dad are the same way!
yes yes yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark from combs is rat!!! 7 min Knows em 26
City of hazard 39 min Truth2017 8
Brandy and Bob 48 min haha! 2
Jw 1 hr dontworryaboutit 4
New city manager 1 hr ho ho 30
Huddle house 1 hr A friend 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,522
County election 2018 who's running for what? 15 hr Don 127
Clarks Liquor 17 hr Bar management 32
Man & woman found dead in Hazard parking garage 18 hr Pam 33