older people having sex with much you...

older people having sex with much younger people!??

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wbd

Green Bay, WI

#1 Nov 15, 2010
?
chuck norris

Jenkins, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2010
As long as everyone is of legal age who fuggin cares
wbd

Green Bay, WI

#4 Nov 15, 2010
im talking about people who are 18 or older sleeping with somone who is under 18. i must be the only one who fuggin cares.
chuck norris

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2010
wbd wrote:
im talking about people who are 18 or older sleeping with somone who is under 18. i must be the only one who fuggin cares.
In that case hang em high

Although i do remember a guy awhile back that got prison time for having sex with his 17 yo gf and the guy was only 18 and i think cases like those shouldnt be looked at the same way
well

London, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2010
no its not the same. when i was 16 i had a friend the same age as me and her boyfriend that just turned 18, her parents hated him,but she was head over heels for him. and they tried to press charges for stat. rape. and made a real mess of his life over some BS
teacher

Nancy, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2010
what about teacher/Principal at school chuck J, age 51 or 52 or maybe 53 and marissa W age 23.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 17, 2010
..ha...you are forgetting the factor in's..such as the bigger the wallet the younger he gets..or the bigger the hot to trot the bigger the wallet gets..what about little kids being molested, now theres something to start a thread about.
wac

Green Bay, WI

#10 Dec 1, 2010
i know this girl who is 20 years old and dating a boy who just turned 16 not to long ago...its pretty sad that girls been with alot of guys she could give him an std or aids.
jaime

London, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
people stfu and mind your business people are going to date who they want no matter what you think or what you write on here.
stupid

Green Bay, WI

#12 Dec 1, 2010
ummm and yeah its against the law dumb*ss. go for those minors you'll find out.
Lady

Clay City, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2010
stupid wrote:
ummm and yeah its against the law dumb*ss. go for those minors you'll find out.
If someone goes for my minor and they will never find the body of the sicko!
WELLWELL

Jenkins, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2010
I dont think it is right for a adult over 18 haveing sex with someone 16 and younger. But if they are 18 and 17 that is differnt in a way. But if both parties are over 18 then its none of anyone else's business. Weather its a 24 year old with a 18 year old or a 20 year old with a 60 year old. They are adults but the f*ck out.
sick

Norman, AR

#15 Dec 1, 2010
what about jeffery williams tryin to get with a 12 year old.....he is 20
lol

Nancy, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2010
i'm 35 and my girlfriend called me a pedophile i told her thats a mighty big word for a 7 year old
yuck

Ivel, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2010
lol wrote:
i'm 35 and my girlfriend called me a pedophile i told her thats a mighty big word for a 7 year old
You are 1 sick f*ck for even thinking about that. More less typeing it. You need to see some kind of professional for your problems.
nosh-t

Ivel, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2010
sick wrote:
what about jeffery williams tryin to get with a 12 year old.....he is 20
That mother fu--er needs shot in the head. He is nasty and if the 12 year olds parents know, they need shot too.
Disciple of god

Orlando, FL

#20 Dec 13, 2010
People who prey on kids have their own place and torment to look forward to because to hurt a child u will see and feel the fury of god and it is a god that will know no mercy cause a child is does no wrong and has no sin!
Cush

Hazard, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2010
We sin every day we live! The under age kids and older people they are sick know matter how ya look at it. This type of peole need to be under the jail with no day light and know way out.
umm

Irvine, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2010
it is so wrong but ppl r sick
lol

Williston, SC

#23 Dec 13, 2010
All these pillbilly toothless BlTCH's crying, when the legal age of consent in Kentucky is 16...hhahahahahahahaahhaahhaah ahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 8 min brad32 19
the many woman of Shane Burton 27 min kurious 1
Stolen camera and laptop 42 min Help find it 1
Changing Hazard for the better. 52 min Linda 131
News TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 2 hr hyden man 77
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr so true 141,462
Word Association 3 hr Analog man 156
Teco coal 12 hr Think again 137
wreck 17 hr Bat Guano 44
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages