Dalton (miller) stidham
Just an observation

Langley, KY

#176 Jan 17, 2013
Yea she is a smart ass, a smart ass to ignorant people like you. Also you need to go back to school and learn how to write.

Yeah, she is a smart ass. A smart ass to ignorant people like you. Also, you need to go back to school and learn how to write.
Just an observation

Langley, KY

#177 Jan 17, 2013
Should not throw stones! LOL
Kiss This

Pella, IA

#178 Jan 17, 2013
Just an observation wrote:
Should not throw stones! LOL
LOL very funny!!!:) I am not going to fuss with you not worth my time and I might not be the best at my grammar but at least I know how to spell.
Kiss This

Pella, IA

#179 Jan 17, 2013
Just an observation wrote:
Do you mean his.
not comma! Sentence should start with do!
Do you need to take a grammar class?
Capitalize D in do because it starts another sentence.
Those who live in glass houses!!!

Capitalize your n!
I know them

Louisville, KY

#180 Jan 17, 2013
Just an observation wrote:
Should not throw stones! LOL
Thank you!!!
I know them

Louisville, KY

#181 Jan 17, 2013
To Kiss This!!!I will tell you what you can kiss!!My Ass!!Least I don't take up for killer's!!I made not know how to used grammer!!!But i know right from wrong!!What that baster did was wrong!!!and I do know his Mom Brenda Noble!!She gave birth to satan son,Because she is satan bitch
Child

London, KY

#182 Jan 17, 2013
Where was the child at during all of this? Was he with the Dad, did he see it?
Bi Stander

London, KY

#183 Jan 17, 2013
Reading a lot of hate on here. Don't know either party but some words you all are using make you no different than the shooter. Wouldnt that make you all just as evil? Just Sayin!!
Kiss This

Pella, IA

#184 Jan 17, 2013
I know them wrote:
To Kiss This!!!I will tell you what you can kiss!!My Ass!!Least I don't take up for killer's!!I made not know how to used grammer!!!But i know right from wrong!!What that baster did was wrong!!!and I do know his Mom Brenda Noble!!She gave birth to satan son,Because she is satan bitch
JUST BECAUSE I LIKE HIS MOTHER DOES NOT MEAN I AM TAKING UP FOR HIM. YOU ARE BADLY MISTAKEN!! What he done was wrong and he should get punishment!! God will judge his mother not you and stop being so rude because I was friends with Catlin. She was a great person, mother, and beautiful inside and out. I do not agree with what Dalton has done it was immoral and very wrong no excuses!! Why do you think his mom supports his actions? Did you ask her? Because I know her and she would never support what he done!!

Your name should be I know Him not them we are not Dalton we are individuals that think he needs punishment!!
looking

Elizabethtown, KY

#185 Jan 17, 2013
Bi Stander wrote:
Reading a lot of hate on here. Don't know either party but some words you all are using make you no different than the shooter. Wouldnt that make you all just as evil? Just Sayin!!
Amen to the by stander.
wondering

Wooton, KY

#187 Jan 17, 2013
Fry the rotten bastard before he gets to big bubba!!!
Bbbbbbb

London, KY

#188 Jan 18, 2013
Mistakes happen. Neither family deserved anything. You shouldn't get on here & bash dalton or the other family. I'd be ashamed. Just what you "know" or what "media" says don't mean crap. Let GOD be the judge of that & he off your high horse. If you had a child did that.. you would still love it. NO MATTER how good or bad your raised their is a chance you will SNAP on day. I personally understand why he was mad.. the girl got custody of the child & her father was a child molestor. He was upset with that. But didn't need to shut anyone. But DON'T judge someone for actions they take. They even said one bullet killed all three he was only aiming for her.
Judgement

Manchester, KY

#189 Jan 18, 2013
Bbbbbbb wrote:
Mistakes happen. Neither family deserved anything. You shouldn't get on here & bash dalton or the other family. I'd be ashamed. Just what you "know" or what "media" says don't mean crap. Let GOD be the judge of that & he off your high horse. If you had a child did that.. you would still love it. NO MATTER how good or bad your raised their is a chance you will SNAP on day. I personally understand why he was mad.. the girl got custody of the child & her father was a child molestor. He was upset with that. But didn't need to shut anyone. But DON'T judge someone for actions they take. They even said one bullet killed all three he was only aiming for her.
Dont matter what you say,21 and being on death row,My god he is in a pickle, Even death will be waiting on him.
Curious

London, KY

#190 Jan 18, 2013
Why does he go by two different last names??
Pray

Rockholds, KY

#191 Jan 18, 2013
Did any of you watch the news? Did you see what the family member of Caitlin, Jackie, and Taylor said? He loved that boy, he still loves that boy, and he is praying for that boy.

Now, if he can say that, and live that, why does anyone else have the right to bash and hate?

We are suppose to love each other, regardless. God forgave you for all your wrongs, lets all as a community forgive this boy, pray for him, remember the lost, and try to pick up the pieces.
Prison

United States

#192 Jan 18, 2013
No name wrote:
You all know she was indangering the welfare of that child living with her dad!To bad his sick as, wasn't there so Dalton could have taken him out instead and done us all a favor but her family had to lie for her and stick there nose in it and look what happened,, I just tell ya I'm not caring that much about the deaths because Dalton was getting the run around and right now I'm not caring how long before the shooting he bought the gun they were all lieing and he snapped!!!
And the rest of us are not going to be caring when he's somebody's little bitc* in the big house either. He's gona rot in prison...you care about that? I would rather be dead than be in prison especially being a child killer. He'll spend most of it in the hole for "fighting" and of course prison guards give child killers hell, I know first hand what the guards do.
lele

Beaverton, OR

#193 Jan 18, 2013
Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Dont matter what you say,21 and being on death row,My god he is in a pickle, Even death will be waiting on him.
Just in case you don't realize it we don't none have a promise of tommorrow,death could be just standing by for anyone, better be ready to go, God won't wait when it comes our time.
sorry to say

Hyden, KY

#194 Jan 18, 2013
He's in Leslie county detention center according to jailtracker
offender

Manchester, KY

#195 Jan 18, 2013
Jmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That man wasn't charged with rape or sodomy so he didn't stick his penis in a child. Your sick to even think that you weirdo
Someone said he was on the sex offender list for Perry Co. how do you find the list!!!!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#196 Jan 18, 2013
Way too much hatred & violence for our small town. Dalton bought a gun just a few hrs before the murders. We all know that. Caitlyn tried to get an EPO & was denied. Why wasn't the child exchange set for the police dept or St police post where all parties could be monitered & safe? Why would a judge order the exchange for Walmart? Why why why??? Why hate Daltons family? They weren't there & had they been there they would have stopped him, wouldn't they? Why hate Caitlyn when all she wanted was to better her life & raise her baby in a safe environment? This is a tragedy not only for the ppl involved but also for our community. Our peaceful & lovely town rocked by the violence that usually happens in the big cities. Not once but many times over the past few years...& the saddest part of it is that ppl know the ones who are apt to "snap" but we all fail to act because we can't accept the fact that little Susie or Johnny would really be capable of such evil. We have to be aware of the problems of our families & friends & be willing to intervene when necessary. In the meantime pray for the victims, their families & for the healing of our community.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who voted for Trump 26 min Hah 94
Black Jetta wrecked 38 min Neighbors 3
Perry county closed all week 41 min Sam 13
*Help if you can* 42 min Seriously 1
Thieves 48 min Sksk 3
Unfaithful and They Don't Care 1 hr The Real Yeti 2
Amy Erwin 1 hr The Real Yeti 40
Short Men (Aug '16) 1 hr The Real Yeti 317
Is JCPenney in Hazard closing permanently? 15 hr lol 8
Secret 21 hr Inezz 129

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages