Well well

London, KY

#109 Jan 17, 2013
sex registry wrote:
her father is a registered sex offender
WHO is her father...
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#110 Jan 17, 2013
madison wrote:
<quoted text>what would you call him then he did in fact kill a twelve year old girl. that baby was not gone as you put it. he had visitation in fact he had the child with him when he did this. he another choice and he chose to do this. don't defend this piece of shit on here. I saw taylor cornets facebook page this morning and she was a pretty little girl who had everything going for her. she had a lot of family and friends that loved her. her daddy was just defending his niece as any uncle would do. it doesn't say much for your character to defend a guy who did something like this.
im not defending him in any way but because you people dont wanna look at the details which lead to this then history will repeat itself till we learn that things can be prevented if we look at the details They were warning signs everywhere but nobody Cared nobody wanted to hear it so know we are here on topix arguing about it when we could have stopped it from happening but who has time to listen to someone's problems
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#111 Jan 17, 2013
Well well wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is her father...
dwayne Cornett
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#112 Jan 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>it just makes me mad saying he's a child killer.he loved his son so much and felt his world crashing when that baby left.i guess he felt he had nothing to loose cause it was already gone.its a sad lonely place to be.
He IS a child killer!!! It does not matter why he shot her, He DID!!! She is DEAD, HE IS a child killer. If he "just snapped" when they met, why buy the gun the very same day??? Premeditated murder, 3 counts!!!
ky girl

Dayton, OH

#113 Jan 17, 2013
Is the boy still with a foster family under cps? Not onli is Dalton in jail and the mother murdered, but the son is with strangers. Nice work Dalton. Will Dalton's mother get custody since cait mother is deceased?
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#114 Jan 17, 2013
suffering family wrote:
I can't believe that people would try to blame the family on either side of this. The burden of quilt rests firmly on the shoulders of the child killer Dalton! Who has NO excuse, " whiney he was depressed???" That is a crock, he went over there with a gun, and I think he decided to kill them when he bought that gun. He's a murderer, a child killer and a woman killer too. If he thinks he was "depressed", what about that little girl who is lying cold and dead right now? How about her?
see your making fun of his pain his emotions he was troubled and sadly that's how a lot of us look at people depressed oh go away whinney baby and sadly you get to share his pain now .You didn't care enough to help him so now you mourn for lost loved ones.What happened to helping whinney babies work through there emotions so they don't explode into rage and cause tragedys as this.Its not important is it we as a society only care about the people who seem to have it all going for them the ones who doesn't seem to have any problems cause we don't wanna deal with it many times I've heard oh it will work itself out well are happy now
Here say

Hazard, KY

#115 Jan 17, 2013
Don't know if it's true but a old man was telling me at Walmart that Dalton is kin to Denny Ray? And that Caitlin was suppose to meet him at Walmart and he called her an ask to meet at the college? Also that she tried to get help from the police but they never would give her a EPO. Anyone know if this is true????Strictly hear say Just wondering if anyone else heard this or knows if any of that is true
Ky jelly

Manchester, KY

#116 Jan 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>see your making fun of his pain his emotions he was troubled and sadly that's how a lot of us look at people depressed oh go away whinney baby and sadly you get to share his pain now .You didn't care enough to help him so now you mourn for lost loved ones.What happened to helping whinney babies work through there emotions so they don't explode into rage and cause tragedys as this.Its not important is it we as a society only care about the people who seem to have it all going for them the ones who doesn't seem to have any problems cause we don't wanna deal with it many times I've heard oh it will work itself out well are happy now
You will think make fun of his pain! Wait till he gets to meat big bubba!
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#117 Jan 17, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS a child killer!!! It does not matter why he shot her, He DID!!! She is DEAD, HE IS a child killer. If he "just snapped" when they met, why buy the gun the very same day??? Premeditated murder, 3 counts!!!
Cause he was protecting himself from the uncle.You dont know what happened at the college as i dont either. If Dalton says hey i bought it to kill them and did ill say it was premeditated your a cold blooded killer but i happen to know that there was things which lead up to this and i think he snapped so ill wait for any statements from him to see.
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#118 Jan 17, 2013
Here say wrote:
Don't know if it's true but a old man was telling me at Walmart that Dalton is kin to Denny Ray? And that Caitlin was suppose to meet him at Walmart and he called her an ask to meet at the college? Also that she tried to get help from the police but they never would give her a EPO. Anyone know if this is true????Strictly hear say Just wondering if anyone else heard this or knows if any of that is true
Catilin picked the meeting place cause walmart was to far for her to drive and dalton wanted walmart which was safer lighting and people. Daltons mother is Denny Rays niece but Denny has nothing to do with family issues.

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#119 Jan 17, 2013
I tend to agree that this was a premeditated & planned murder. The death penalty should be the only consideration for punishment.
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#120 Jan 17, 2013
Ky jelly wrote:
<quoted text> You will think make fun of his pain! Wait till he gets to meat big bubba!
yeah you watch to many movies
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#121 Jan 17, 2013
karmamylove wrote:
I tend to agree that this was a premeditated & planned murder. The death penalty should be the only consideration for punishment.
yeah isn't premeditated thinking and planning ahead.he bought a gun Tuesday at 1 cause he knew they changed the location to the college and she would bring her uncle.So from one to 6 he planned to kill people who he didn't know was even going to be there. I don't know what happened at that college and you people don't either but if he states hey I went there to kill them I agree with ya
Question

London, KY

#122 Jan 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Cause he was protecting himself from the uncle.You dont know what happened at the college as i dont either. If Dalton says hey i bought it to kill them and did ill say it was premeditated your a cold blooded killer but i happen to know that there was things which lead up to this and i think he snapped so ill wait for any statements from him to see.
How was he protecting himself against the uncle? According to the police the uncle was inside the car when he was shot multiple times? In no statements have I read there were any other weapons at the crime scene. So how was he protecting himself? So your excuse to this horrible crime is he was protecting himself against the uncle? I just can't believe anyone can make excuses for this. I wonder how the people who are defending his actions would feel if it were family members of their shot down in cold blood. Was he protecting himself against the child also? Such BS!
Jmo

London, KY

#123 Jan 17, 2013
He bought a gun hours before he shot three people. I have no doubt in my mind it was premeditated! The freak posted a song on his Facebook "murder one". Ironic? No! He planned on killing. He shot them multiple times and the young girl was in the back seat. I'm sure he meant to shoot her too. It's horrible this freak had his own child in the car and he had to witness something like that. He's only a baby. As for this girls father. That is that baby's father regardless of what he has done in the past. As long as the girl was around and made sure he wasn't hurting the boy I don't see a problem with it. He could have been charged with a lot worse. Regardless of who she had HER child around was no reason for this guy to kill her. That baby needed his mommy & now she doesn't have a mommy or daddy. Her uncle and the little girl didnt deserve to die either. I hope he rots in prison & he gets ass raped every night!
No name

Hazard, KY

#124 Jan 17, 2013
You all know she was indangering the welfare of that child living with her dad!To bad his sick as, wasn't there so Dalton could have taken him out instead and done us all a favor but her family had to lie for her and stick there nose in it and look what happened,, I just tell ya I'm not caring that much about the deaths because Dalton was getting the run around and right now I'm not caring how long before the shooting he bought the gun they were all lieing and he snapped!!!
No name

Hazard, KY

#125 Jan 17, 2013
Jmo wrote:
He bought a gun hours before he shot three people. I have no doubt in my mind it was premeditated! The freak posted a song on his Facebook "murder one". Ironic? No! He planned on killing. He shot them multiple times and the young girl was in the back seat. I'm sure he meant to shoot her too. It's horrible this freak had his own child in the car and he had to witness something like that. He's only a baby. As for this girls father. That is that baby's father regardless of what he has done in the past. As long as the girl was around and made sure he wasn't hurting the boy I don't see a problem with it. He could have been charged with a lot worse. Regardless of who she had HER child around was no reason for this guy to kill her. That baby needed his mommy & now she doesn't have a mommy or daddy. Her uncle and the little girl didnt deserve to die either. I hope he rots in prison & he gets ass raped every night!
hope you have children and some sick perv sticks there penis in there as hole!!
No name

Hazard, KY

#126 Jan 17, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
How was he protecting himself against the uncle? According to the police the uncle was inside the car when he was shot multiple times? In no statements have I read there were any other weapons at the crime scene. So how was he protecting himself? So your excuse to this horrible crime is he was protecting himself against the uncle? I just can't believe anyone can make excuses for this. I wonder how the people who are defending his actions would feel if it were family members of their shot down in cold blood. Was he protecting himself against the child also? Such BS!
who was protecting jay from grandpa baby molester.. Not his mother!!this family lied for her numerous times
Question

London, KY

#127 Jan 17, 2013
No name wrote:
<quoted text>hope you have children and some sick perv sticks there penis in there as hole!!
with comments like that, you shouldnt be allowed to be around children either.
suffering family

Hyden, KY

#128 Jan 17, 2013
Here say wrote:
Don't know if it's true but a old man was telling me at Walmart that Dalton is kin to Denny Ray? And that Caitlin was suppose to meet him at Walmart and he called her an ask to meet at the college? Also that she tried to get help from the police but they never would give her a EPO. Anyone know if this is true????Strictly hear say Just wondering if anyone else heard this or knows if any of that is true
I read in the news paper that she tried to get an order to keep him away from her and failed. I also read that her father begged her not to go, and to stay away from him. So if you can trust the newspaper account its true. So very sad. As far as when or where they met, I wonder if it matters. At that point he already had bought the gun, and I think had already decided to kill them. All he had to do was talk her into meeting him any place at all, and the outcome would probably be the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr ace chaney (Sep '13) 45 min professor neckbeard 41
Some of The People Getting FOOD BOXES (Sep '13) 1 hr AnnLanderswasahagbag 41
why are mulatto people so ugly and stupid (Apr '14) 1 hr UntarnishedSelf 58
Fred's out of jail watch your kids 1 hr Knows them 5
County Line Community Church 2 hr hey bartender 12
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 2 hr ozone 1,111
Perry Circuit Judge Election 2 hr All in for Alison 444
Cheif Allen 2 hr lost it 8
Teco Coal Wed New Age Miner 57

Freeze Watch for Perry County was issued at October 30 at 10:32PM EDT

Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]