Bar room brawl
nosey

London, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Who were those people fighting at the bar near the DB motel last night? Cops finally showed up. Did they get arrested?
bars in hazard

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Ppl in hazard fighting, never
really

London, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
there was at least 5 or 6 fights there saturday night.. they came cause of a man treating to bring a gun in there on somebody.. but the guy had already left before the law got there that night..
Marshall dillon

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
A brawl at a bar on Saturday night in hazard!
Great, just like old times, drunks fighting on Saturday night is normal, all the pill snorting, needle injections, drug overdoses the last decade is not. As bad as it is bring back our redneck bar fighting beer drinking, two stepping drunks. John Wayne smiles again
Ace

London, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
We heard it was Robert Brashear fighting some woman over her man, and rumor has it she got the best of him.
Jeff

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
That wouldnt surprise me that guy is a piece of sh_t. He beat his wife till she just had to give up the kids, he sold methadone until he got caught. don't surprise me he's gay, also heard he was doing Jimmy Dunn.
little lisa

Hindman, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
it was casey barnett and chris allen and i think there cousin kyle what i hear they didnt start this one but chris got hit a few times casey was bleeding but i saw him knock a big fat guy out yes it was pretty bad
brooke

Hindman, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
yeah i was there it was bad all i seen was sucker punches
YeahBuddy

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Thougth everyone knew not to mess with the Barnett boys but yes there were a few saturday night that didnt know not to but I'm pretty sure they do now!!!! haha
all ears.

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2012
YeahBuddy wrote:
Thougth everyone knew not to mess with the Barnett boys but yes there were a few saturday night that didnt know not to but I'm pretty sure they do now!!!! haha
Never heard of them.
want too know

Waynesville, NC

#11 Oct 10, 2012
sounds like another low classed bar in hazard. that is all that hangs out in there. just white trash if you ask me.
Just me

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Men+Drinking=FIGHTING!!!
truth

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2012
well truth is they ganged up on chris and 5 of them had him in a corner kicking and punching him, casey saw what was goin on and punched one of em and jumped in, one of em that wasnt fighting pulled out a knife and broke it up, travis was there, they meet up with them Barnett boys again with the numbers being even that big lard a$$ that started it better turn n go the other way
fighter

Doniphan, MO

#14 Oct 20, 2012
sounds like drama as always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who voted for Trump 4 min Team Trump 72
Unsolved Murders in Hazard Ky (Jan '16) 1 hr Ashamed 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,586
Jail visits on weekends 3 hr lol 2
Red Pontiac g6 3 hr REd 14
Shannon combs 3 hr Jeff 18
Emily Morris Management wh*re 3 hr Inezz 7
Secret 4 hr Inezz 129
Short Men (Aug '16) 5 hr lol 313
Is JCPenney in Hazard closing permanently? 12 hr lol 6

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages