First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ConcernedFriend

Williston, SC

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Does anyone know him? Is he into drugs? Alcohol? Pot? He hasn't been to school in a week. Does anyone know where he si?
Someone who knows

Hazard, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2010
He isnt on drugs at all. He just hates school and his dad.
James Reed

Hindman, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2010
i know Justin he is one of my boys...why in the hell does it matter if he goes to school or not?it really doesnt matter if he does drugs or either...
ConcernedFriend

Williston, SC

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Does he drink? Hes under 21 so its illegal. I don't even think hes 18 yet. I know he partys at JonJons. I'm just wondering if hes safe.
UrAFool

Williston, SC

#5 Apr 6, 2010
James you don't live in Whitesburg you live in Glomar! And it does matter. If hes under 18 hes not of legal age to drink and drugs are illegal PERIOD! Your just a nasty holler rat. With the Jesus lovin' parent you've got you'd think you'd act right. Your just sh!t.
Justins mom

Hazard, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Well now Mr.James...It does matter if he goes to school and it does matter if he does drugs...A real friend would encourage him to go to school and not do drugs now wouldnt they? and Yes he HAS to go to school it is court ordered or he will be sent off again til a day before his 19th birthday...But he IS home now and went to school today and will continue to go til he turns 18 and then he is gonna get his GED and hopefully do vocational school and get a job and do right...I have faith in him...
Justin

Hindman, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Are you guys really that f*cking stupid, i know who started this...You dumba*s
Stop starting crap damn...besides its none of your concern what i do, it will be when iburn your house down though.
Justins mom

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2010
Justin isnt burning anyones house down...He is just venting...
Justin

Hindman, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2010
UrAFool wrote:
James you don't live in Whitesburg you live in Glomar! And it does matter. If hes under 18 hes not of legal age to drink and drugs are illegal PERIOD! Your just a nasty holler rat. With the Jesus lovin' parent you've got you'd think you'd act right. Your just sh!t.
It doesnt show where your actually from you dumb sh*t.
Jay

Hindman, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2010
ConcernedFriend wrote:
Does anyone know him? Is he into drugs? Alcohol? Pot? He hasn't been to school in a week. Does anyone know where he si?
Who is this?
natashia woods

Morehead, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2010
omg people get off topix with your junk, If your so concerned with him talk to him! instead of posting his business on the internet, I mean grow up. for real. You wouldn't want your concerns on nasty ass topix.
Me Me

Sheridan, AR

#12 Apr 7, 2010
ConcernedFriend wrote:
Does he drink? Hes under 21 so its illegal. I don't even think hes 18 yet. I know he partys at JonJons. I'm just wondering if hes safe.
He dosent party at jon jon's either, they dont allow drinking there anymore. And pluss justin dosent ever come down hardly.
brandon

Lancaster, WI

#13 Apr 7, 2010
justin is a really good friend of mine.i have known him since seventh grade and we have been raisin hell ever since
Sarah

Williston, SC

#14 Apr 7, 2010
This is f*cking stupid. Who the f*ck cares if he decides to drink every once in awhile. And why is it important if he hangs out at Jon Jons? It's no ones goddamn buisness. So, shut the f*ck up and go on about you worthless day.
sonya caudill

London, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2010
b!tches ,b!tches, please. justin is A ok! and i know he does not do drugs, couldnt say anything about the drinkin thing tho.(lol) hes a very nice guy. and if he did do drugs, id beat that @ss! lol.(jkn jkn)
but any hoot. if justin did do drugs would that be any of yalls business?(besides his mamas of course)
who ever started this needs to pull there head out of there ass before there ass sucks a hickey on that empty head of yours.
zack Z

London, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2010
justins a little b!tch. lol
and he is the biggest oreo junkie ive seen in years
Justins mom

Hazard, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2010
OMG! He's not on the oreo's is he??? We need to do an intervention!!! LOL!
don

White Plains, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2010
lmao i dont know justin but i think it funny how you ppl have no life so you need to get on here and down ppl , if ppl mind thare one bess world be a better place ; )
btd

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2010
why do people start these threads?
Justins mom

Hazard, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2010
btd wrote:
why do people start these threads?
Cause they have no life and nothing better to do but try and stick their nose into other peoples business...If they cant find what they want to hear on the phone they post it on here cause there is always someone who will tell them what they want to hear...People are pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 8 min Typical For This ... 38
Tim Caudill (Oct '09) 36 min VIPERITE 29
What time does custom cleaners - dry cleaners o... 40 min Dry cleaners 1
Cop with a Heart. 43 min Juice Box 6
Looking for FWB for NSA 47 min Juice Box 2
Rameys bp cornettsville (Oct '13) 52 min Juice Box 122
Billy and tammy turner 1 hr Laken 16
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 5 hr Stevie 26
TECO Coal ticking down 6 hr Coal miner 18
coal mining layoffs 15 hr Rick B 33