Next Last
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2009
Is Jina plannin on opening another one?
Kyle

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Only if her big buddy David B helps her out..... again....
niceguy19

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2009
That's sad
M-2 CFV

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jun 22, 2009
It's spelled Cliff Hagan's
Lucifer

Goshen, OH

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for the spelling lesson. How much we owe ya?
Unknown

London, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2009
who is david B i thought it was mike did all that for her.

Since: May 09

Chavies, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Jina is a really hard worker and has put a lot of time and effort into that place. It's prolly done her good to get a break from that place.
gem

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2009
I'm sure she had someone burn it for insurance money. The business was going under and that was the only way she could get out without losing everything. Now, she will be looking for another "sugar daddy" to take care of her. Jina treated her employees like crap!! No one wanted to eat at the roach infested restaurant anyway!!
jojo22

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2009
I happen to like Jina. Anyone that knows her, knows exactly how she got that place and it had nothing to do with hard work.
Daisy

Liberty, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2009
It was just on the news that the fire was deliberatly set.

“BABA BOOEY TO YA"ALL”

Since: Dec 07

Facebook Land

#11 Jul 7, 2009
usedtobeapartygi rl

Bolivar, MO

#12 Jul 9, 2009
LOL I knew it was true,wasn't forced entry either.Someone must have given him a key! Is this really a shock to everyone?
Unknown

Eubank, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2009
LMAO no

Since: May 09

Chavies, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2009
The fire may have been set on purpose. However, it didn't have anything to do with Jina. It was over one of the woman who worked at the bar. Her husband was psycho or something. I think he used to be in politics in Leslie Co.
And Jina did not treat her employees badly. If anything, she was very easy going with them. I mean it was stressful on her even trying to find someone that wouldn't steal from her. She's a hard worker and always has been. Anyone who says anything else about her, is just jealous. Period.
huh

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2009
Love2LaughCat wrote:
The fire may have been set on purpose. However, it didn't have anything to do with Jina. It was over one of the woman who worked at the bar. Her husband was psycho or something. I think he used to be in politics in Leslie Co.
And Jina did not treat her employees badly. If anything, she was very easy going with them. I mean it was stressful on her even trying to find someone that wouldn't steal from her. She's a hard worker and always has been. Anyone who says anything else about her, is just jealous. Period.
do you mean the ex county judge?
dont think so

Lewisport, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2009
huh wrote:
<quoted text>do you mean the ex county judge?
it would be kind of hard for him to do that since he is on house arrest and cant leave his house dont you think.
usedtobeapartygi rl

Sheridan, AR

#17 Jul 12, 2009
Yea I'm so jealous of Jina! LOL LMFAO!! Shes such a hardworker, hard at working her jaw!!
huh

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2009
dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>it would be kind of hard for him to do that since he is on house arrest and cant leave his house dont you think.
well yea,if he's on house arrest it would be difficult.but i think that's who the poster meant.that was a good place to eat when it was in the other location.seemed to get a lot of business.i guess the recession got it.
out of state

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2009
hey!!! I'm from Hazard, moved away some years ago...who is Jina??!!!
usedtobeapartygi rl

Sheridan, AR

#20 Jul 13, 2009
She was the owner of Cliffs. Actually her husbands brother bought it for her husband and her because tehy couldn't get the money tobuy or something like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breast Feeding Should not be done in Public 46 min Educated 16
PCC Coach 1 hr Submit 2
we the pagans of south eastern kentucky... (Jul '10) 1 hr Sue 31
Theif in Wabaco: Jerry Baker 1 hr Jerry 5
burger king 2 hr Sam 11
Trump will deal with the EPA and put coalminers... 2 hr Timmy 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
Who Gives The Best Head??? 16 hr Tosha 11
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 18 hr Good Daddy 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages