Bracketts mobile home movers

Bracketts mobile home movers

Posted in the Hazard Forum

satisified customer

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
If you want the best call these guys.they can move homes that people say cant be moved.im a very satisified customer they have moved two homes for me and never put a scratch on em. they treat em like they own em. you call em they can put a mobile home any where you want it.they impressed me and they will, impress you as well.
someone

Jackson, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2010
anyone would beat that ron callahan it is ron the con..con you right out of your money thats the truth he is not certified you can't even get electic put in if he does it.
fact

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
yes thats ever word the truth about mr callahan also the combs mobile home movers is in the same boat u cant get electric put in if the combs do it either.BUT YOU CALL THE BRACKETTS YOU WILL BE A SATISIFIED CUSTOMER YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.VERGIL BRACKETT IS THE BEST THEY ARE IN EASTERN KENTUCKY.
Poster

Hindman, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Amen to the Callahan Crew! They literally destroyed my home and I have been out thousands of dollars trying to make it somewhat reputable. NEVER get them if you want to live in your mobile home within a year after it is moved!!!! Take my advice on this one!
agree

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2010
i agree the callahan crew did me just as bad he ask for half the money to move the house and he moved it about two miles and never returned to finish the job he has a very badd name for that i herd after the fact when he done me that way!!!! he will take your money and run.take my advice on that one.
agree

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2010
If you want the best mobile home movers in eastern kentucky call BRACKETTS MOBILE HOME MOVERS THEY ARE THE BEST. they treat your on\\home like they own it . if you want they best in eastern kentucky call these guys.you will be well satisified.that i garentee.
satisfied customer

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Yes BRACKETTS is the best around they recently moved a home for me an one again they done what others said couldnt be done.this makes the third home they have moved for me and they are well worth ever dime it costed to move the home.i am a very satisified customer.
looking

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2011
does anyone know their phone number, i need a trailor moved asap!
Mehh

Hindman, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2012
anyone know how to get in contact with Bracketts i need one moved!
Perry Gal

London, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2012
You can get Bracketts phone number through info-- he lives in Harlan Ky.
Needin Info

Winchester, KY

#14 May 8, 2012
Anybody know Virgil Brackett's number that moves mobile homes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy video of women on facebook 17 min for real! 8
What woman is easy to get in hazard or combs 20 min for real! 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min usa 163,928
What's Your Opinion of Donald Trump Now ? 38 min Hmmmmm 204
a heads up for any break ins that anyone is des... 1 hr i have information 5
lady at timshort ford 2 hr Leslienurse 4
Do you believe in karma? 3 hr Why Cry Now 9

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance