Bigfoot in Eastern Ky

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Snikdad

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2011
As a volunteer Bigfoot sighting investigator, I am interested in talking to anyone who may have encountered Bigfoot activity in southeastern ky. Right now my focus is on Perry and Letcher counties. Interested in stories from the past, as well as recent incidents. Post whatever on here. I have seen these creatures,and know they exist. Just like Ghostbusters. I'm ready to believe you!!!!!!!!!!
Wow

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Have you seen Bigfoot during other investigations?
Brad

Science Hill, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Snikdad wrote:
As a volunteer Bigfoot sighting investigator, I am interested in talking to anyone who may have encountered Bigfoot activity in southeastern ky. Right now my focus is on Perry and Letcher counties. Interested in stories from the past, as well as recent incidents. Post whatever on here. I have seen these creatures,and know they exist. Just like Ghostbusters. I'm ready to believe you!!!!!!!!!!
I believe in it. Have you ever seen any real proof of it?
Okay

London, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2011
I think it's just men in ape suits. For real.
forgottenbluecol lar

Scottsville, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2011
Wellll, just because I don't shave my mustache every day (even though my husband does) don't mean ppl have to report me! YIKES!
Abcd

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2011
i seen big foot that's my next door neighbor
Snikdad

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2011
I have been fortunate enough to see one of these creatures twice in my life. 35 years ago, and again just a few months ago, proving to me that I'm not nuts. Like I've said, I want to hear stories from the Perry/ Letcher county area. If anyone can help, please post here.
moo cow

Sheridan, AR

#8 Aug 4, 2011
iv seen what i assume to have been a bigfoot, i was lookin for ginseng with my papaw in the hills of perry county at fugates... i hope this helps you with further research and good luck.
Snikdad

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2011
moo cow wrote:
iv seen what i assume to have been a bigfoot, i was lookin for ginseng with my papaw in the hills of perry county at fugates... i hope this helps you with further research and good luck.
Thank you for your reply. I will look up Fugates and see if it's close to where I'm planning an investigation in Oct. I appreciate the help.
Harry

London, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Big Foot is claimed to be spotted most around Northern California, Oregon, Washington state and Western Canada.
Tom

Hazard, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Seen Bigfoot in Knott County, many many years ago.. followed me down a creek when i was a boy, an eyewitness came out and shot at it.
Standing Bear

London, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2011
Snikdad wrote:
There are no Bigfoots around here ANYMORE this place has gotten too populated and too many people are in the woods now.
bruja

Hazard, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2011
what the hell you guys smoking i want some
barbarian

Burkesville, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2011
I witnessed bigfoot on top of fourseam mountain !!Up towards those radio towers,,,be warned there are bears there too.
stupid hillbillies lol

Maineville, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2011
I saw a clown and bin laden up there too. They were doing some kind of monkey dance with there butts up in the air saying here bigfoot, here bigfoot.
Snikdad

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2011
I would like to thank those who have taken the time to post on here. Even those who don't take this stuff too seriously. To those who have had encounters, or just heard stories second hand, I would encourage you to post them at www.bfro.net , so that I will have your contact info when I come up there in october. This is completely confidential. Your help is greatly appreciated.
barbarian

Burkesville, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2011
lol
no such thing as bigfoot bro,lol,
I have seen a lot of UFO's though;
you can always tell when there are an ufo,,,if it is flying and you are unable to identify it ,,,
If it quacks,and it looks like a duck,,then well,it must be a duck,,,
no sasquaches either.
Angles,now here is something you should know;
They are everywhere,they may be in the form of a person , animal,flame,who could wonder what they may appear to be in whatever form they may be,,,
Angles are messengers of his almighties majesty...
Sometimes we entertain them unknowingly,,,cheers friend
bruja

Hazard, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2011
you want to see a big foot come to leslie county
i will put a bigfoot up you azz retard
barbarian

Burkesville, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
Sounds like another big mouth,,lol
Brandon Long

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2011
I am slowly getting involved in research myself, looking for leads in the eastern kentucky area, also looking for help. people please contact me with information that could help.
brandoncraiglong@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Ryland 141,474
the many woman of Shane Burton 17 min Really 2
old Brandy N 20 min Wow 3
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 36 min Mary 30
News on Perry Co.Animal Shelter 1 hr Truth 17
Perry county PVA 1 hr Fedup 1
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 1 hr Analog man 3,014
Teco coal 22 hr Think again 137
wreck Sat Bat Guano 44
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance