Ashley Judd hates coal!

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
theTRUTH

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2010
http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/neilsnotebook/97102...

Now buddy son I tell ya this got my bloomers in a knott county clinch and I don't like it!
coal trucker

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2010
She just hates it because she can't make half the money a coal miner does. She is a nobody, and I hope she stays that way. What degree does she hold to make her someone who can say anything????
Fritz

Rockholds, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2010
Since when does anyone even listen to Ashley Judd. She hasn't done anything worth talking about in years; all she ever does is go to UK games and bitch about coal.
ritchierich

London, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2010
you people dont even know her why dont you get out and work and support coal if you really like the suff that much instead of sitting you overweight un achived selves behind a computer who cares what anyone likes esp coal all coalkines around here r on drugs and cheat on there women what a role model so u should be concearned about them not sum1 u have no clue about
lallla

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2010
coal trucker wrote:
She just hates it because she can't make half the money a coal miner does. She is a nobody, and I hope she stays that way. What degree does she hold to make her someone who can say anything????
She can't make half the money a coal miner does??? Holy crap are living under a lump of coal??
Most of what she said is true, one day you'll wake up and see your way of life gone then you'll be crying
coal trucker

Knoxville, IA

#6 Jun 30, 2010
LALLLA Hey, I am sitting high up in a coal truck every day!!! I see what is happening more clearly than you will ever know!! Why can't she ??? Must not be working too much she has too much time to try to stick here fu face in front of any kind of TV camera she can!!! Where do you live on a Golf course?? It says Hindman??? Don't you have any Knott Co. Pride??? Or are you just a implant that really don't want to be here??? Well don't let us keep you!!!! AND looks like richerrich feller is a expert on this subject as much as you and hanoi judd!!!! Yep!!! Thats why gov. sends you a check.. U.S. is great that way!!! They will keep sending it as long as me and my buddies keep working!!!!!!!!!! You keep writing, and I will keep laughing until I cry!!!! COAL puts the power in your computer!!! The more you us it the more coal I get to haul!!!! Burn it up buddy!!!
Viper

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2010
ritchierich wrote:
you people dont even know her why dont you get out and work and support coal if you really like the suff that much instead of sitting you overweight un achived selves behind a computer who cares what anyone likes esp coal all coalkines around here r on drugs and cheat on there women what a role model so u should be concearned about them not sum1 u have no clue about
My main concern right now is your lack of proper grammar. My God, did you ever get past the 3rd grade? When people from away from here read unintelligle posts from morons like you, it's no wonder they think we're all stupid. If your going to get on here and sit on your high horse and talk down to people, at least have enough common sense to use English. Your spelling is atrocious.

[email protected] Ashley Judd. Her movies suck.
I like her

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2010
theTRUTH wrote:
http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/neil snotebook/97102144.html
Now buddy son I tell ya this got my bloomers in a knott county clinch and I don't like it!
She is AWESOME !!!
sad and true

Harrison, AR

#9 Sep 2, 2010
It is sad and true that Ashley Judd is a back stabbing c*nt who has turned her back on "her people"
ashley fan

London, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2010
LOL @ coal trucker saying you make more money than Ashley Judd!You probably had to buy your CDL'S in order to have a job,does $300.00 sound about right is that what you had to pay? I can break it down for you if you need me too!
coal miners daughter

Harrison, AR

#11 Sep 2, 2010
she's from ky. she should support coal miners as much as she supports ky basketball
just sayin

London, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
My main concern right now is your lack of proper grammar. My God, did you ever get past the 3rd grade? When people from away from here read unintelligle posts from morons like you, it's no wonder they think we're all stupid. If your going to get on here and sit on your high horse and talk down to people, at least have enough common sense to use English. Your spelling is atrocious.
[email protected] Ashley Judd. Her movies suck.
I see at least three grammatical errors in your post. You really should proofread your own posts before criticizing someone else.
just sayin

London, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2010
coal miners daughter wrote:
she's from ky. she should support coal miners as much as she supports ky basketball
Just because she's from Kentucky doesn't mean she's obligated to support coal miners. She has a right to her own opinion. Besides, did she really speak out against coal MINERS? Or was it mountaintop removal? And no they're not one and the same.
Big Mama

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2010
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because she's from Kentucky doesn't mean she's obligated to support coal miners. She has a right to her own opinion. Besides, did she really speak out against coal MINERS? Or was it mountaintop removal? And no they're not one and the same.
You took the words right out of my mouth, lol. Thanks for posting that.
jim

London, KY

#16 Sep 12, 2010
We`re not hillbillies Ashley Judd, We`re coalbillies!
theTRUTH

London, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2010
My bloomers are still up in me.
And by golly it's set up gain green!
COAL!
the Plain Truth

London, KY

#18 Sep 12, 2010
the plain truth is that she spoke out only against MTR not against the miners. Everyone gets their undies in a wad when anyone mentions MTR. The only reason coal companies want to use MTR is because they don't have to hire as many miners to do MTR as they would to do other kinds of mining. This in itself should show everyone that the coal companies don't care about you or the miners. they only care about profits and it is more profitable to mine coal with MTR than any other kind of mining.I worked in the deep mines for years and they cut out people and makes the ones that are left do the same amount of work, all for profits. I am all for mining coal but there is ways to do it that would use more men and be less destructive to the mountains of KY. WV. VA. So before anyone speaks they should get their facts straight about who is saying what and why. I also believe that there is some spots that we need flattened out so our communities can expand but not every mountain that has coal in it should be flattened just for the sake of profits.
todd

London, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2010
If coal mining is so prosperous for our area, Why do we have so mutch poverty?
we is dumb

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2010
todd wrote:
If coal mining is so prosperous for our area, Why do we have so mutch poverty?
Good point Todd,it has made very few people any money!It on the other hand has broke alot of good men down.men work and their boss is screwing their wife
EK Coal Trucking

London, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2013
So, she wants to run for senator. She only needs to be in the spot light, guess hollywood don't want her anymore, her husband don't want her anymore. She only wants to shut down coal mining. She don't nor has ever lived in Kentucky. Got lots of attention at some UK ball games and thinks she needs to run for office. Wrote a book about how mommy's boyfriends raped her. Thats good enough to make a run for office I guess. Treehuggers love her, but they love everybody that is on there side. She makes me sick. Tells the story of rages to riches, and country stars and movie stars.. Best job for her would be Ass. band director at Letcher Co. High School. They are quick to run to Obama also. Ashley you can kiss this 30 year coal truckers A$$!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Plaza !!! 14 min seriously 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Peter stain 149,568
Miserable husband 3 hr Robert 57
walmart 3 hr Forreal 3
Service at captain d's 4 hr Employee 5
matt cornett 4 hr curious 1
Rude Cashiers at Food City 5 hr Get over it 12
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 16 hr UHOH 207

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages