miner

Salem, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
i heard halfway to hazard are treehuggers. they been doing concerts at whitesburg for the summity city (appleshop). does anyone know how long they been afiliated with the appalshop
Country girl

London, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
They ARE NOT treehuggers. They have been doing concerts at the Summit City Lounge in Whitesburg for the past couple of years to promote LIVE music and to raise money to keep Summit from getting shut down by the city commission. They are for coal mining and stand firm in their beliefs. These two guys are very proud of the fact that they are from Eastern Ky and do everything they can to help support and raise money for local charities. Not many singers/musicians can say that.
Jim

Hindman, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Summit City has nothing to do with Appalshop. I'm no H2H fan (I hate country music) - but if anything, they are pro-coal. So much, in fact, that it has hurt their standing with all the Nashville environmental crowd.
Country girl

London, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Thank you for your comment Jim.
Huh

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Didn't the owner of pine branch used to back them till he went broke and sold out.
Coalbygawd

London, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Oh yea? Halfway to hazard play guitars made out of what? WOOD! Wood comes from what? TREES. One also might be able to assume that when playing these guitars their arms are wrapped around these wooden guitars in a hugging fashion. Hmmmmm, sounds like two treehuggers to me.

Coal puts food in my mouth and feeds my family, COAL!
laughing

Independence, MO

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Coalbygawd wrote:
Coal puts food in my mouth and feeds my family, COAL!
Yum coal taste good except for farting coal dust and black teeth.
Coalbygawd

London, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Yum coal taste good except for farting coal dust and black teeth.
By Gawd I won't be laughed at by no treehuggin Obama nazi. Coal saves the lives of children everyday. Obama wants to take the coal away and give it to china so they can make nuclear bombs. Everyone knows it.

Coal by Gawd.
Stewie

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Huh wrote:
Didn't the owner of pine branch used to back them till he went broke and sold out.
Went broke? My God, some of you idiots shouldn't be allowed to be on a computer. The ex-owner of Pine Branch is a millionaire a few times over. Chad Warrix is his son-in-law.
laughing

Independence, MO

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Ha ha lol you're foolish. The election is over Obama won thank God and you can't take it.
duh

Robertsville, MO

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Coalbygawd wrote:
<quoted text>
By Gawd I won't be laughed at by no treehuggin Obama nazi. Coal saves the lives of children everyday.
Please don't tell me you're a parent with that twisted way of thinking. It's stupid people like you that can't take the fact that Obama won the election. LMAO @ you
Coalbygawd

London, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't tell me you're a parent with that twisted way of thinking. It's stupid people like you that can't take the fact that Obama won the election. LMAO @ you
You better believe I'm a parent... And I teach my kids how the world works. Obama is trying to give all the coal to china so they can make bombs. Obama and sadaam are in cahoots ever since he became emperor of china 10 years ago. Obama is too stupid to know that sadaam is double dealin with Russia to make nucklur bombs to kill us all because Obama hates Jews.

COAL!
wow

Brighton, MO

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Coalbygawd wrote:
<quoted text>
You better believe I'm a parent... And I teach my kids how the world works. Obama is trying to give all the coal to china so they can make bombs. Obama and sadaam are in cahoots ever since he became emperor of china 10 years ago. Obama is too stupid to know that sadaam is double dealin with Russia to make nucklur bombs to kill us all because Obama hates Jews.
COAL!
You need professional help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min 2Independent 5,526
Perry Circuit Judge Election 5 hr Truth 64
Shame of Hazard 6 hr coldapril 56
Black gold hits a new low 7 hr around town 18
HCC Financial Aid 7 hr Broke 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
Swap Shop 7 hr nope 4
Black Gold Festival 2014 12 hr yeah 39
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••