Drug Bust Today In Perry County
I have too

United States

#26 Aug 12, 2011
How come one/two of those busted got out so quick, they didnt even have the pictures posted on jailtracker and the newspaper thingy...Is it part of the new law for non violent/first time offenders. A few counties over my papaw's neighbor's got out like that..gave them all the callifornia howdy..next morning his and someone elses's tires were slashed..the newly released bird just laughed and smiled as the police talked to my papaw and neighbor like they were dogs..for calling in such petty stuff..said they could have run over a nail or something...victim talked to like a dog..newly released jailbird.car after car...business as usual.
sid

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 12, 2011
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
They should take them out behind the jail. Tie their hands behind their backs,tie a short rope around their neck, sling it over an oaktree limb and pull those bastards slowly off the ground until they strangle to death. Now you know how I feel about drug addicts and dealers.
"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

George Bush with legendary CIA agent Felix Rodriguez a.k.a. "Mr. Gomez" who ran the Mexican portion of the Iran-Contra guns and drug running operation.

George Bush nick name at the cia was POPPY BUSH. because of the drugs
study history DUMB ASS MAYBE DUMB ASSES LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HANGED!
RealityCheck

Manchester, KY

#28 Aug 12, 2011
This county is a prime example of who is to blame for drugs in America... too much money to be made by corrupt political figures. The war on drugs is as corrupt as the war on booze !! Prohibition doesn't work! It only drives the price up!
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#29 Aug 12, 2011
cgz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right how you feel about addicts and dealers
www.msnbc.msn.com/.../wachovia-settle-drug-mo... ...- CachedMar 17, 2010 – Banking giant Wachovia Corp. has agreed to pay $160 million to settle a federal investigation into laundering of drug money through Mexican ...
CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/12/4201...
U.S. Soldiers Grow Opium/Heroin Poppy in Afganistan - Fox News
and we see WYMT News WONDERING WHERE THE BLACK HEROIN IS COMING FROM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aj-b3pB6M7sXX
AND YOU WANT TO HANG A FEW DEALERS USERS OF CRAP YOUR OWN GOVERMENT BRING IN DUMB ASS! HOW ABOUT WAKING UP TO HOW THE WORL REALLY WORKS.
Then hang them high too. It is not my government. They are a bunch of corrupt thieves. They are the root of the proble. They want drugs illegal so they can profit.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#30 Aug 12, 2011
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."
-- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter
George Bush with legendary CIA agent Felix Rodriguez a.k.a. "Mr. Gomez" who ran the Mexican portion of the Iran-Contra guns and drug running operation.
George Bush nick name at the cia was POPPY BUSH. because of the drugs
study history DUMB ASS MAYBE DUMB ASSES LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HANGED!
maybey you should sleep with your mother and make you another brother.
sid

Somerset, KY

#31 Aug 12, 2011
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>maybey you should sleep with your mother and make you another brother.
Logic of the STUPID SHIT you write, One would come to the conclusion your brother has slept with you mother.

And by the way take that little kel-tec pea shooter and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS...
bill j

Somerset, KY

#32 Aug 12, 2011
cgz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right how you feel about addicts and dealers
www.msnbc.msn.com/.../wachovia-settle-drug-mo... ...- CachedMar 17, 2010 – Banking giant Wachovia Corp. has agreed to pay $160 million to settle a federal investigation into laundering of drug money through Mexican ...
CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/12/4201...
U.S. Soldiers Grow Opium/Heroin Poppy in Afganistan - Fox News
and we see WYMT News WONDERING WHERE THE BLACK HEROIN IS COMING FROM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aj-b3pB6M7sXX
AND YOU WANT TO HANG A FEW DEALERS USERS OF CRAP YOUR OWN GOVERMENT BRING IN DUMB ASS! HOW ABOUT WAKING UP TO HOW THE WORL REALLY WORKS.
This shows why drugs will never go away the same goverment that is bringing this shit in is the same goverment giving Money to UNITE DARE And all these others.
they will always bust some user or low level dealer but when it comes to the really BIG FISH that Grants them Money FOR-GET-IT.
ugufv

London, KY

#33 Aug 12, 2011
nknk
bruja

Hazard, KY

#34 Aug 12, 2011
i kel tech 32 from wilder branch sounds like one
of them inbreds
TAX PAYER

Doniphan, MO

#35 Aug 12, 2011
If they take drugs let them overdose and pass on so the tax payers wont foot the bill.
barbarian

Burkesville, KY

#36 Aug 12, 2011
I hope all the damm druggies get busted !!
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#37 Aug 12, 2011
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic of the STUPID SHIT you write, One would come to the conclusion your brother has slept with you mother.
And by the way take that little kel-tec pea shooter and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS...
I'll shove something up your mother's ASS!
Joe

United States

#38 Aug 12, 2011
I hope dirty rats and dirty cops get theirs
Weird lookin dudes friend

Rockholds, KY

#39 Aug 13, 2011
Curiosity kills wrote:
Glad to see im not the only one that feels this way. I cant stand junkies, dealers or suppliers. If they'd worry more about getting the suppliers & delaers, their would be no junkies. I say kill 'em dont jail 'em. lol of course that will NEVER happen. They gotta keep up the jail quota.
I'd say kill em too. They will kill themselves, if you give em enough dope. They ain't worth sht. Give it to em, so they won't be stealing.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#40 Aug 13, 2011
Joe wrote:
I hope dirty rats and dirty cops get theirs
Is there such a thing as a clean cop?
big creek

London, KY

#41 Aug 13, 2011
Weird lookin dudes friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say kill em too. They will kill themselves, if you give em enough dope. They ain't worth sht. Give it to em, so they won't be stealing.
they need to clean up a bunch around big creek.that place is a bad place for drug heads,there is a school there right next to these places and it seems no cares!
Nobody You Know

Manchester, KY

#43 Aug 13, 2011
I want to see all the drug dealers around here in jail but I don't trust Unite to put any of them in jail.
barbarian

Burkesville, KY

#44 Aug 13, 2011
The fastest way to have a drug bust is very simple,,if the druggies have children or children are around,goto the office of the child protective services right away,and inform them face to face with the truth,,i will gauranty avtion that day,or the very earliest of the next day...
We do not like drugs around our children and our neighbors children,
big creek

London, KY

#45 Aug 13, 2011
then we all need to try to clean big creek up or we are going to see our children doing the same things ...im going to end up in jail where i live and its not going to be for drugs either,
pillhead cent

London, KY

#46 Aug 13, 2011
dont take my drugs to hell with you pill haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short Men 23 min nah 48
New school in front of the hospice center 1 hr Dozer 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 151,684
Am I a Part time girlfriend (May '15) 1 hr Babies Momma Best... 21
Ky. Pain Physicians (Sep '13) 2 hr You know who 64
anyone missing a 4 wheeler in vicco (Jul '13) 2 hr awful 23
Darrell Wooten @ McDonald's 4 hr Username 3
Ace & Lisa Chaney 22 hr Teresa 9

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages