Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
IN THE KNOW

Du Bois, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2011
hilariously funny wrote:
they got 14 people, lmaooo what did they do stake out one street in Perry Co?????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Nice one....more like one redlight.
barnyard

Hazard, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2011
O that was just all the informants, they do that to make it look like they arent rats, but most of them are already out, no big deal people they aint gonna keep um in jail!
hmmmm

Jeff, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2011
anybody know where i can find out who they got? i've searched wymt website over and can't find anything about a drug bust in perry county.
just wanting to know

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Who was the people can't find anything on wymt.com ?
driven nails n my coffen

Roy, WA

#7 Aug 10, 2011
r u afraid of something barnyard?
seen it

London, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
anybody know where i can find out who they got? i've searched wymt website over and can't find anything about a drug bust in perry county.
go to www.unite drug task force and click on the drug bust for today it has all there names and theres still looking for 4 more.
information

Henderson, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2011
Death-Rider

Manchester, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2011
They should have executed every one of them.
i think so

London, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2011
to you death rider. you should been one of them to.
lol

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Aug 10, 2011
wow i don't know any of them but thank god they are off the streets!
Maytag

Manchester, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2011
Same ol' bunch... when the h*** they gonna start getting the big boys and not these pi** ants? With the salaries they making at Unite they need to start getting some of the king pins.
the plain truth

London, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2011
they will never bust the kingpins because the kingpins are the people with money and power in this area..We all know this is true. most of the people getting busted are just dealers that are using someone elses money to buy the drugs then the money people are given a part of the drugs or money for their involvement..the only time you ever hear of the money people getting busted is when they will not pay the bribes to the other power people .
too bad

Harrison, AR

#18 Aug 11, 2011
They missed a few. I guaran-damn-tee the ones on my street are a whole lot worse than the ones they got. But I think they deal and rat both. So they stay out of jail and get to sell drugs too. The system is so screwed up.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#19 Aug 11, 2011
They should take them out behind the jail. Tie their hands behind their backs,tie a short rope around their neck, sling it over an oaktree limb and pull those bastards slowly off the ground until they strangle to death. Now you know how I feel about drug addicts and dealers.
Curiosity kills

London, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2011
Glad to see im not the only one that feels this way. I cant stand junkies, dealers or suppliers. If they'd worry more about getting the suppliers & delaers, their would be no junkies. I say kill 'em dont jail 'em. lol of course that will NEVER happen. They gotta keep up the jail quota.
Death-Rider

Manchester, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2011
i think so wrote:
to you death rider. you should been one of them to.
Up yours, Meth-monkey. I don't fool with drugs. All those that do should be hanged.
cgz

Somerset, KY

#22 Aug 11, 2011
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
They should take them out behind the jail. Tie their hands behind their backs,tie a short rope around their neck, sling it over an oaktree limb and pull those bastards slowly off the ground until they strangle to death. Now you know how I feel about drug addicts and dealers.
Is that right how you feel about addicts and dealers

www.msnbc.msn.com/.../wachovia-settle-drug-mo... ...- CachedMar 17, 2010 Banking giant Wachovia Corp. has agreed to pay $160 million to settle a federal investigation into laundering of drug money through Mexican ...

CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/12/4201...

U.S. Soldiers Grow Opium/Heroin Poppy in Afganistan - Fox News
and we see WYMT News WONDERING WHERE THE BLACK HEROIN IS COMING FROM

AND YOU WANT TO HANG A FEW DEALERS USERS OF CRAP YOUR OWN GOVERMENT BRING IN DUMB ASS! HOW ABOUT WAKING UP TO HOW THE WORL REALLY WORKS.
Well

Talking Rock, GA

#23 Aug 11, 2011
Right on. The gov is the biggest problem I as usual the do gooders of hazard are talking shit. I get sick of u all talking about everyone and thinking u are so high and mighty above the rest. U make yourselves look worse than anyone else possibly could so keep on and show all of us how perfect u are lol fudging idiots
the plain truth

London, KY

#24 Aug 11, 2011
If you remember Oliver North's trial, you will also remember how he testified that the U.S. government bought drugs sold them in this country then turned around and bought weapons to sell where they werent suppose to be selling them. Do you really think that stuff like this isnt going on everyday? If you dont you really need to open your eyes to the truth
take blinders off

London, KY

#25 Aug 12, 2011
the little guy is the one that gets the heat,got to put someone in jail its just a game over and over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested for "Promoting Homosexuality" 6 min Jack Rebney 234
Deputy Bullying At Walmart 11 min Ryan 4
Drug Dealers 28 min just say no? 11
Walkertown Service Center 1 hr deacon jones 10
Jennifer Gray 2 hr Who 2
Bub 2 hr Obvious 3
Cherokee Hills Drug Dealers 3 hr Interesting 20
I am a coal miner's daughter 4 hr Jack Rebney 64
What's going on at pcc 12 hr Don Jr 14

Hazard Jobs