“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Well anyone no wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get a job at fedex
Just Start Running Over People....They'll Hire You Right Up....
ITHINK

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Dec 23, 2012
DT NOTME wrote:
DON'T DT SEASONAL DRIVERS OR ONE FOR SURE WOULDN'T BE THERE
DL or EB
honest

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Dec 26, 2012
Here is an idea: Don't do drugs! Then you won't have to be concerned with whether or not a company will require you to take and pass a drug test to be hired. I'm fed up with idiots saying that they can't find work when what they really mean is that they aren't interested in living a respectable life and are upset that they can't find a respectable job. There are plenty of people who can fill those jobs that don't have to wait a few weeks or months to get the crap out of their system just in case they get called in for a drug test.It's that easy; Say NO to drugs, say YES to your future.
Seriously

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Dec 26, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Start Running Over People....They'll Hire You Right Up....
Rabbit, I find you not only wise, but hilarious.
screwed

Athens, OH

#25 Dec 26, 2012
fed ex is temp job with no possibilty for full time get u a job there and steal what you think is valuable package theres no respect in sht job like that what a dumba@@
wife of seasonal driver

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Jan 2, 2013
yes they do drug test for seasonal workers, drivers or package handlers... they dont have any postions open right now.. If someone is driving those trucks to fast all u have to do is call the main office which is now located up where sykes is! call them and report to them that they r driving way to fast..
to wifey

Harrison, AR

#27 Jan 2, 2013
they do not drug test package handlers,but since your hubby worked there for a month I guess you know all about the company.
hot

Harrison, AR

#28 Jan 6, 2013
sally is hott prettiest woman there
fast driver

Manchester, KY

#29 Jan 17, 2013
sum bidy needs to slow russ muncy down before he kils a bunch who do i call
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#30 Jan 17, 2013
Well anyone no wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get a job at fedex
go to fedex.com and place an application there. fedex express is different (and Better) than fedex ground. you can do both apps there tho. Fyi they do a complete physical and drug test.
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#31 Jan 17, 2013
fast driver wrote:
if he is fedex cll 800-238-5355 and give his name, truck number or plate no. that way they can have the right person and info will flow to local manager or ask to speak to a local manager.
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#32 Jan 17, 2013
fast driver wrote:
go to office in london at 229 and by-pass.
MrFedEx

Tucker, GA

#33 Jan 17, 2013
ky girl wrote:
<quoted text> go to office in london at 229 and by-pass.

Our office is located beside the wood factory in Chavies or behind old trust joist not london dumba$$.
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#34 Jan 17, 2013
MrFedEx wrote:
<quoted text>
Our office is located beside the wood factory in Chavies or behind old trust joist not london dumba$$.
Well dumba$$, he had London id so I just said that in case that is where he lives. Mrfedexa$$. Jump off, ad ifit is you stop riving like an idiot, how about that.
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#35 Jan 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbit, I find you not only wise, but hilarious.
Luv you Rabbit.
MrFedEx

London, KY

#36 Jan 17, 2013
ky girl wrote:
<quoted text> Well dumba$$, he had London id so I just said that in case that is where he lives. Mrfedexa$$. Jump off, ad ifit is you stop riving like an idiot, how about that.
Honestly I couldn't understand a word you said!
MrFedEx

London, KY

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Oh, how did you see his ID if he was driving so fast?
we know

Bolivar, MO

#38 Jan 19, 2013
MrFedEx wrote:
Oh, how did you see his ID if he was driving so fast?
We know nothing will be done about fast driving untill it's to late "MrFedEx" put that in your straw and snort it.Your buddies will get you yet
help me

Bolivar, MO

#39 Jan 20, 2013
wife of seasonal driver wrote:
yes they do drug test for seasonal workers, drivers or package handlers... they dont have any postions open right now.. If someone is driving those trucks to fast all u have to do is call the main office which is now located up where sykes is! call them and report to them that they r driving way to fast..
mumber please
MrFedEx

Tucker, GA

#40 Jan 20, 2013
we know wrote:
<quoted text>
We know nothing will be done about fast driving untill it's to late "MrFedEx" put that in your straw and snort it.Your buddies will get you yet
What are you trying to say exactly? So I can snort it up my straw clearly ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lmfao 2 hr Two Can Play That... 10
Mayors wife making fun of us 2 hr i work 100
My name is Danielle. I like to swing. 2 hr Big Mike 4
Stick your nose up to the glass around my heart 2 hr Mcb 3
Upcoming Hazard Mayor's Race 3 hr Living the Dream 194
Did Carlos combs quit the city 3 hr Perplexed 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
When will the water be back on in hazard? 17 hr carl 117

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages