Ashley Riddle
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Fat Kids

Hindman, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2010
so peps, what do u all think about this cheating wh*re? even though her b/f is a cheating b**tard too but oh well haha. heard muncy talking about how he made out with her in her apartment behind her b/fs back. funny as hell
eww

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2010
who in the right mind would do her, when i see her she is always partying, drinking, then she would haft to get the guy drunk too to do anything with her, win lose haha
blah blah blah

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 1, 2010
I know her, when I met her she was very nice. I know I over heard her about drinking and stuff but who doesn't?

Now I heard of the name Muncy before, heard the same thing. Might want to keep a lid on that one.
Ashley

Harrison, AR

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Why dint you stick your name on this afraid ill come woop ur ass....Muncy is just mad bc i wont f*ck him...I Love My boyfriend and he isnt a cheater either out ur Name on her Bit ch
Chelsea Langdon

Sheridan, AR

#5 Apr 1, 2010
you dont need to be on here runnin your mouth on Ashley..shes a great person..so you juss need to stfu..and get a life... she is not a cheater and neither is her man.. so back off..
yea

London, KY

#6 May 4, 2010
i kno dewayne and he is a good guy he would never cheat on anyone and for u 2 startin sh1t up at the top ur jus mad cause u cant keep ur legs closed long enough to get a b/f....they love each other very much and it dont matter what u all think u all r just jealous and for fata$$ muncy he better shut up or dewayne will beat the f*ck out of him muncy is a lil pu$$y b1tch anyways that needs to get a life
willardgrad04

Russell Springs, KY

#7 May 4, 2010
Dewayne Mullins he would so cheat to he cheated on my best friend Amber.
Just me

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 5, 2010
Ashley and Bronson are great ppl. I can't see either of them cheating on the other.
lol

Lancaster, WI

#9 May 6, 2010
bells palsy ho
josh

Hazard, KY

#10 May 6, 2010
i am in band with lol. he is fat and has red hair.
haha

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 7, 2010
bronson who?
jon

London, KY

#12 May 7, 2010
ya'll need to start mindin ur own business thats all i gotta say. this websites a joke, ya buncha flitter cake bitches. & u dont wanna fu ck with dewayne im warning ya, he'll stomp some a**.
0 wells

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 7, 2010
u can eat mine, its some good cake, lmao!
hahaha

London, KY

#14 May 8, 2010
we prolly dont want none of your cake lol, its prolly all smelly an nasty. you big ugly ho.
0 wells

Wayland, KY

#15 May 8, 2010
my cake i s prob fresher than yours, your cake probably is moded and infected. you fat a$$ nasty infected slut:)
meanie

Lancaster, WI

#16 May 8, 2010
lol wrote:
bells palsy ho
hey thats not cool i had bells palsy that isnt anyones fault it hurts like hell and its very misreable and unpreventable so dont be mean u ass
0 wells

Wayland, KY

#17 May 9, 2010
haha wrote:
bronson who?
bronson?>>>>last name anyone?
Ashley

London, KY

#18 May 9, 2010
lol wrote:
bells palsy ho
Well for ur info the bels pasly is gone almost n it don't bother me why can't you post your name on here Afraid I'll kick ur a$$. Someone is just jealous they want Dewayne n they can't have him point plank you gonna talk sh1t atleast put ur name b1tches
yea

London, KY

#19 May 9, 2010
yea f*ck tards mind ur own business
Amber

London, KY

#20 May 10, 2010
Listen, this topix is really out of hand. I know Dewayne pretty good and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't cheat on Ashley. He really seems to care about the girl. I don't know who brought up that he cheated on me, but the past is the past and it's not even important. I don't know ashley too well, but I know the girl cares alot about dewayne and everyone just needs to leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 138,134
Is Perry Getting A County Fair ? 17 min FamousAmy 35
Changing Hazard for the better. 19 min FamousAmy 41
Haven King and Scott Alexander 25 min FamousAmy 25
Places for rent 54 min kygirl 11
Charlie baker 1 hr Sweet Sue 10
News TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 1 hr Boggitty 74
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 3 hr just mad 459
Who is vipers new principal? 10 hr Omg 9
Haven king Thu dope man 7
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE