ICW WRESTLING 1980s
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the_rise_of_icw

Hindman, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
anyone remember going to the wrestling matches when randy savage was headlining the main events at a.b. combs just a couple of years before headlining main events at wrestlemania?
Lance Russell

London, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah, I remember the good old days at A.B. Combs. Seen many good matches there as a youngster.
remember

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
jim Williams taking down the wrestling bear.
Raptor

London, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Old man Sam neace throwin tobacco juice all over Macho Man. He was so pissed. lol
CM Punk

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I am the best in the world at what I do. I will debut at AB Combs and beat down all Perry County.
King Mo

London, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Bitch, youse crazy. There is no other besides the King. I make yo bitch azz kiss my boots, Punk. Hell, my boy, the Rock is gonna tap that ass this Sunday. King Mo out!!!
CM Punk

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
King Mo wrote:
Bitch, youse crazy. There is no other besides the King. I make yo bitch azz kiss my boots, Punk. Hell, my boy, the Rock is gonna tap that ass this Sunday. King Mo out!!!

That is exactly what I would expect one of you ignorant hillbillies to say. You are all too high on pills to make anyone kiss your boots.

This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, I will win, continuing my reign as the longest running, WWE Champion.
A CM Punk Fan

London, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Oh my God. CM Punk, I f*cking love you.
BORING

London, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Punk is a good wrestler, but his promo's are about as boring as they come. He tries to slip in little insider tidbits, but the original ECW did that shit 10 or more years ago. They did it alot better to. Punk is arguably the most overrated wrestling in the business today.
CM Punk

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
BORING wrote:
Punk is a good wrestler, but his promo's are about as boring as they come. He tries to slip in little insider tidbits, but the original ECW did that shit 10 or more years ago. They did it alot better to. Punk is arguably the most overrated wrestling in the business today.
You are obviously a brainwashed wrestling fan, at the hands of Vincent, or Hunter. I overcame the odds, I am a Paul Heyman guy, and if it wasn't for him, I would not be on this microphone today.

When I am on the microphone, it is far from boring. I am the voice of the voiceless. You think Tyson Kidd ever had that many people looking him up on their smart phones? No. When I speak people listen. When I am in the ring people pay attention. I get on this microphone and I drop pipe bombs. I say the things nobody in that backstage area is willing to say.

Boring, that is likely what you are. I imagine you living in your mother's house at the age of twenty four. I see you going to all of the local LAN parties and magic tournaments. You are boring because you are too obese to get up off your pathetic ass.

I am the best in the world!
Vince

London, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Listen, you sniveling little bitch, you are only as popular as I allow you to be. You are only interesting for as long as I decide you are. You kept that title this long because I ALLOWED you to. You were noone when I picked you up from the indies and made you who you are. You bow down to Vincent Kennedy McMahon and worship at my feet. I OWN you.
Tank

London, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Once again, you queer fanboys..........you know this bullshit is fake, right?
Peoples Champ

Manchester, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2013
FINALLY...............The ROCK is the people's champ............AGAIN. I told you, Punk, that I would beat your monkey ass and that's just what the Great One did. Know your role and shut your mouth..........because you just got a movie stars foot up your candy ass. If ya smell, what the Ro......what the CHAMP is cookin'.
CM Punk

London, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Peoples Champ wrote:
FINALLY..........The ROCK is the people's champ..........AGAIN. I told you, Punk, that I would beat your monkey ass and that's just what the Great One did. Know your role and shut your mouth..........because you just got a movie stars foot up your candy ass. If ya smell, what the Ro......what the CHAMP is cookin'.
Oh, Dwayne! It is so kind of you to take a break from Hollywood and being a movie star long enough to come and work a few nights out of the year. You got guys like me, who come out here every single night of the year to bust their ass for the people. You call yourself the people's champion, and yet the only time you are around for the people is when nobody wants to cast you for a movie.

Are you going broke at home Rock? Do you need money to pay for your mom's cancer treatments? Your mom has cancer because she is weak. She has submitted to substances. She has cancer because she drinks, does drugs, and her son does steroids. Just like your mother, Dwayne is weak. Dwayne is so weak he could not handle the WWE schedule, and entertaining the people night after night. Dwayne got offered a movie role, and what does he do? He jumps ship. Instead of a guy being in the ring with me tonight, like Daniel Bryan, they were stuck seeing a man who comes around as often as Santa Clause.

I will see you at the Elimination Chamber, Dwayne.

I AM BEST IN THE WORLD.
CM Punk

London, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Vince wrote:
Listen, you sniveling little bitch, you are only as popular as I allow you to be. You are only interesting for as long as I decide you are. You kept that title this long because I ALLOWED you to. You were noone when I picked you up from the indies and made you who you are. You bow down to Vincent Kennedy McMahon and worship at my feet. I OWN you.
When I won the WWE Championship and walked out with it. You completely owned me didn't you, Vincent? I won the WWE Championship, just as I said I was going to. I said, in Chicago, I would pin John Cena in the center of that ring, and leave the WWE, as the WWE Champion.

I left the company. You had Hunter, your son in law flag me down at Comic Con. After I humiliated him in front of a large crowd, John Laurinitis caught up with me and offered me the big bucks.

Vince, you hire Stone Cold Steve Austin and book me a match against him at Wrestlmania, or I am gone.
A CM Punk Fan

Wheelwright, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has turned into a complete joke. It's a shame that Punk got his title taken away from a part time wrestler. Seriously not fair at all. Vince, what were you thinking? Idiots. CM Punk, you'll always be my number one. Best in the World.
The Miz

London, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
This thread is AWESOME!
Peoples Champ

Nancy, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2013
So what does that say about you, former-champ. You are SUPPOSED to be the best in the world, yet you lost to a part-timer. I've got the title, it's got my name on it now, not yours.

I BROUGHT IT!!!
Nature Boy

Nancy, KY

#22 Jan 28, 2013
A CM Punk Fan wrote:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has turned into a complete joke. It's a shame that Punk got his title taken away from a part time wrestler. Seriously not fair at all. Vince, what were you thinking? Idiots. CM Punk, you'll always be my number one. Best in the World.
Sounds like you'd like to ride Punk's Space Mountain. Wooooooo!!!
Vince

Nancy, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2013
CM Punk wrote:
<quoted text>
When I won the WWE Championship and walked out with it. You completely owned me didn't you, Vincent? I won the WWE Championship, just as I said I was going to. I said, in Chicago, I would pin John Cena in the center of that ring, and leave the WWE, as the WWE Champion.
I left the company. You had Hunter, your son in law flag me down at Comic Con. After I humiliated him in front of a large crowd, John Laurinitis caught up with me and offered me the big bucks.
Vince, you hire Stone Cold Steve Austin and book me a match against him at Wrestlmania, or I am gone.
I showed you last night who has the power. How dare you ever deny that Vincent Kennedy McMahon controls everything in the WWE universe. You pathetic piece of tattooed scum. I picked you up off the streets no better than the vermin running through the sewers and made you what you are today. I MADE YOU. Without me, you'll be back in the indy's main eventing in front of 120 people in every podunk town in America. As the new champion, the Rock, would say, "KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Truth teller 142,493
Bub Miller and Jessica 1 hr marriage 7
sasha 1 hr amiee 4
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 1 hr Patient 583
Tax Burden 1 hr Jim Bob 1
Poll Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... (Jun '14) 1 hr Junkers 767
Michell Collins fired for stealing from Hazard 2 hr Patty 11
scott alexander in trouble ? 16 hr lmao 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages