Who has the best cell phone coverage ...

Who has the best cell phone coverage all over Perry County?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Hank

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I have AT&T and on my routes I find good coverage with my iPhone5. What are your experiences? Where does a phone not work? Who has the best coverage?
Verizon

Rockford, IL

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I have heard they have th best
really

Hazard, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
i think Appalachian wireless has the best service around beside verizon.. it depends on where u live at too.. cause of of AT&T service don't pick up in some spots..
Hank

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
I will be in Hazard tomorrow and at Applebees for lunch. I know it works good there. I make deals on the iPhone5 all the time. It works at the hospital too.
Hank

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Im in Applebees parking lot right now. AT&T iPhone5 working good here!
really

London, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
but if u go north toward jackson with at&t from fugates entertainment till u get just about out of jackson u have no service and on hwy 28 i know u dont have service either i use to have service with them before i went to Appalachian wireless.
Hank

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2012
really wrote:
but if u go north toward jackson with at&t from fugates entertainment till u get just about out of jackson u have no service and on hwy 28 i know u dont have service either i use to have service with them before i went to Appalachian wireless.
where is highway 28? never passed that road.. let me know and I will make a point to drive up that road with the iPhone 5 its working great in alot of places in Perry and Breathitt! Maybe the new technology and 4G is pulling some Gs!!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#8 Oct 23, 2012
We get the best reception & service from Verizon. 4 bars in my living room & never a dropped call.$50 a month for unlimited talk & text...never had good service from AT&T....had to go outside & run around to get a signal...useless & was paying $145mo. Verizon all the way from now on!!
Road Warrior

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
where is highway 28? never passed that road.. let me know and I will make a point to drive up that road with the iPhone 5 its working great in alot of places in Perry and Breathitt! Maybe the new technology and 4G is pulling some Gs!!
Off Hwy 15N in curve between Grapevine stretch and Industrial Park. It's the road to Buckhorn.
joker

Hyden, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2012
at&t sucks ass, poor service no coverage and way over prices.
pop

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2012
I heard that Appalachian uses the same towers as Verizon. I have Appalachian wireless and it works great. I live in Breathitt and haven't had a problem with the service.
Hank

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Road Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Off Hwy 15N in curve between Grapevine stretch and Industrial Park. It's the road to Buckhorn.
thats funny I found this road this afternoon and then saw your post. I went down to Hazard and went down 15 through Breathitt and into Perry.. on the way back turned onto 28 went into the Buckhorn... it worked the whole way? I held a phone call all the way from Hazard to Buckhorn the entire way.... it got bad a few times, but never dropped a call. AT&T!!!!
joker

Hyden, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Bullshit! I live in that area and have at&t. The only spot to catch a signal is at the of chavies hill, and that's with a damn booster.

Ol'Hank must work for at&t.
Hank

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2012
joker wrote:
Bullshit! I live in that area and have at&t. The only spot to catch a signal is at the of chavies hill, and that's with a damn booster.
Ol'Hank must work for at&t.
No I dont work for AT&T and im not using a booster? who in the hell uses those? They dont even sell those around here... iPhone 5 works great in that area.

Is this place you call Chavies Hill marked? Can I find this on GPS or google? If so I will go there and make a call or tell you how many bars I get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 18 min Dave 86
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 1 hr Joe 461
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Victoria 138,162
indiana, i am coming !!!! 1 hr Nurse 22
Charlie baker 1 hr Kevin bishop 11
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Doug77 2,877
Teco coal 1 hr Solar Power 4
Haven King and Scott Alexander 5 hr sick 30
Who is vipers new principal? 20 hr Omg 9
Haven king Thu dope man 7
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]