Appalachia

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Where can a man find a Doctor to prescribe Subutex to help me get offn' the dope? I just got a good job in the Coal Mines and it's time I get serious about life. I'm proud now to be part of something bigger than myself. So, anyone know who will prescribe the Subutex?
momma

Viper, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Subutex is just a legal drug. If you got a good job tell them so they can get you some help. If you tell them they can't fire you! Go cold turkey if you really want off drugs!
sissy

Hazard, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Never heard of it.
united clinics

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2012
United Clinics in Campton is a place that will give you the meds. I don't know if there are any clinics in Hazard or not. Doctor syed raza works in a variety of counties including Harlan county. Doctor James Chaney,J Tabler. These names are listed on the internet as places that are government approved of giving the suboxone meds. I am like others though find yourself a good place to detox and then get into a good rehab. Even if it means losing this great new job. You should have done that first before starting to find work. I wonder how you passed a drug test if they did the hair drug test. It is my understanding that your hair don't lie.
lol

London, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2012
Appalachia wrote:
Where can a man find a Doctor to prescribe Subutex to help me get offn' the dope? I just got a good job in the Coal Mines and it's time I get serious about life. I'm proud now to be part of something bigger than myself. So, anyone know who will prescribe the Subutex?
Coal keeps the lights on!

and the pain clinics in business.
Blaze

Pawleys Island, SC

#6 Aug 19, 2012
If you are serious about getting 8mg Roxane Labs Subuetex I may be able to help you =) Please email me at jdblaze29585@hotmail.com P.S : You will not regret it if you really want subutex, which are harder to get, cost $7-$10 a pill at pharmacy, but last 2 days and REALLY, REALLY make you unsick and feeling great. Like you never had a problem. You take a pill under your tounge ( or however =) and within an hour you are in HEAVEN FOR 2 DAYS < NO SHIT !! The half life on these are 72 hrs thats 3 DAYS of pain relif. Email me, Blaze
no name

Hyden, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Blaze wrote:
If you are serious about getting 8mg Roxane Labs Subuetex I may be able to help you =) Please email me at jdblaze29585@hotmail.com P.S : You will not regret it if you really want subutex, which are harder to get, cost $7-$10 a pill at pharmacy, but last 2 days and REALLY, REALLY make you unsick and feeling great. Like you never had a problem. You take a pill under your tounge ( or however =) and within an hour you are in HEAVEN FOR 2 DAYS < NO SHIT !! The half life on these are 72 hrs thats 3 DAYS of pain relif. Email me, Blaze
if u r any bit smart u will not e mail this fool unite officer no one in there right mind is going to sell u drugs over the net unless they are unite they will track u and bust u unless u r a cop yourself!!!!!!!!!!
no name

Hyden, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
by the way they they are 3.00 apill in the pharmacy not 7-10 trust me i know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Nutz 153,157
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Perry Circuit Judge Election 1 hr Mommy 19
looking for tammy miller colwell 3 hr the dog 1
stolen stuff fr 15 mile creek 3 hr ha 13
Black gold 3 hr richard holland 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 hr yeah man 4,579
Shame of Hazard Mon Huh 45
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000