Kaitlyn

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2012
KarmaBites12 wrote:
no my dads name is not lee? & yeah i do know jamie too. she is now a junior at pcc & her sisters name is brandy lewis & they're both close friends of mine. So seriously, shut up. & grow the h-ll up and show your real name, p-ssy!
their bitch my names Kaitlyn first off im no pussy i have one tho & i know her i went to school with her the same shit crying every day at lunch acting like she prego.its funny that you cant even face the truth about your so called friend your prolly a cry baby just like her! cry baby cry baby.. so seriouly shut up hahaha
Kaitlyn

United States

#22 Jul 20, 2012
We were best of friends! i know she use to be cool as hell & i loved her dearly. i think when she found out my family was on food stamps & my daddy left mommy for a young man that she didn't think we were good enough.
Lover

London, KY

#23 Jul 20, 2012
Kaitlyn wrote:
We were best of friends! i know she use to be cool as hell & i loved her dearly. i think when she found out my family was on food stamps & my daddy left mommy for a young man that she didn't think we were good enough.
she was good in bed.You think you could out do her? no.
lover

United States

#24 Jul 20, 2012
look at me im gay and doing girls blahblahblah
jeffrey

Annapolis, MD

#26 Jul 20, 2012
There is nothing wrong with gays so please stop making jokes. Thank-you
Slurpee

London, KY

#27 Jul 21, 2012
lover wrote:
look at me im gay and doing girls blahblahblah
Wouldn't that make the person bi?
nasty

United States

#28 Jul 22, 2012
ewww gays are so nasty...their going to hell for the stuff they do..men and women get it right
The President

United States

#29 Jul 22, 2012
Let's keep it clean on here folks.
really tho

London, KY

#30 Jul 22, 2012
i have nothing good to say about this little trouble maker.. she starts dramam and acts like shes hott stuff! if she sees someone prettier then her she wants to fight em.. she got woped by Kayla Adams.. haha. no one likes her at pcc and they didnt like her at lwood.. brandy is no better
Lena

Harrison, AR

#31 Jul 22, 2012
sissypoo wrote:
She likes to act like she gets all the men because she talks to a lot of them and like no one else can get one. You can have the man you stole from me I didn't want him anyway I was thru with him honey you got a real winner all he ever fools with is Hos so good luck.
You said she stole him from you, right? But then you said he only fools with hos. So, wouldn't that mean you're a ho? Hey you said it yourself.
Julie

Harrison, AR

#32 Jul 22, 2012
sissypoo wrote:
She likes to act like she gets all the men because she talks to a lot of them and like no one else can get one. You can have the man you stole from me I didn't want him anyway I was thru with him honey you got a real winner all he ever fools with is Hos so good luck.
Oh and I don't think you're going to find any "men" in high school, just little boys. You girls need to stop fighting over boys anyway. Trust me, more than likely when you're adults, you'll wonder why you even LIKED some of the guys you dated! And you prob won't end up with any of them. Guys will tell 15 girls the very same story. You girls need to stick together, because really good friendships DO last way past high school. And those are the relationships you can count on.
Julie

United States

#34 Jul 23, 2012
I went through this same drama crap when I was your alls age, only thing is that I ended up with a guy you would least expect, he's a good man with a big heart and a hard working man but he's not the type you would think or any of my friends would of thought I would end up marrying, for instance, he's country and he's definitely no Brad pitt, he's balding, and he's heavier than I like and he dips tobacco, in which I've told him several times to quit and never has.... I'm more the type outgoing, nails done, small waist line, and love to be noticed.. he notices me, but I just want others to notice also, but he is a good man and a hard worker, I just need to work on him to make him the way I want him.

“Only God can judge me.”

Since: May 12

Hazard

#36 Jul 23, 2012
Julie wrote:
I went through this same drama crap when I was your alls age, only thing is that I ended up with a guy you would least expect, he's a good man with a big heart and a hard working man but he's not the type you would think or any of my friends would of thought I would end up marrying, for instance, he's country and he's definitely no Brad pitt, he's balding, and he's heavier than I like and he dips tobacco, in which I've told him several times to quit and never has.... I'm more the type outgoing, nails done, small waist line, and love to be noticed.. he notices me, but I just want others to notice also, but he is a good man and a hard worker, I just need to work on him to make him the way I want him.
This isn't any of my business but, why try to work on him to make him the way YOU want him? If he notices & loves you for who you are "outgoing, nails done, small waist line, an love to be noticed", why not love him and notice him for how he is? thats my opinion. Not trying to start anything.
Julie

Manchester, KY

#37 Jul 24, 2012
Julie wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and I don't think you're going to find any "men" in high school, just little boys. You girls need to stop fighting over boys anyway. Trust me, more than likely when you're adults, you'll wonder why you even LIKED some of the guys you dated! And you prob won't end up with any of them. Guys will tell 15 girls the very same story. You girls need to stick together, because really good friendships DO last way past high school. And
those are the relationships you can count
on.
just for the record, I wrote this post, but I didn't write the one after this one, talking about the guy who dips and who's balding and wants to change him, or make him the way she wants him. I would never try to mould some man to be the way I want him. Why do men/women marry someone and then immediately start trying to change them? Also if ppl are gonna post under the same name as someone else, why don't they add a number after or something so we don't get confused.for instance I posted first under "Julie", so why didn't the person after me post as "Julie 2"? It would stop a lot of confusion!

“Only God can judge me.”

Since: May 12

Hazard

#38 Jul 24, 2012
Julie wrote:
<quoted text> just for the record, I wrote this post, but I didn't write the one after this one, talking about the guy who dips and who's balding and wants to change him, or make him the way she wants him. I would never try to mould some man to be the way I want him. Why do men/women marry someone and then immediately start trying to change them? Also if ppl are gonna post under the same name as someone else, why don't they add a number after or something so we don't get confused.for instance I posted first under "Julie", so why didn't the person after me post as "Julie 2"? It would stop a lot of confusion!
Oh, Sorry. Didnt know.
Julie

Manchester, KY

#39 Jul 24, 2012
KarmaBites12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Sorry. Didnt know.
actually I didn't mean you. I meant the second "Julie" who posted. I posted the first one about friendships lasting past high school. But then somebody posted right after me as Julie too. It could be her name, too , I don't know, but ppl are always doing this. Would just have made a lot more sense if she had put a 2 or something after her name, like "julie2", that way ppl won't think we're the same person.
Julie

United States

#40 Jul 24, 2012
also, I was the first "Julie" and the other one posted right after mine should have been "Julie"2 ppl should no better than doing this shit and confusing everyone. Simply because "Julie"2 may be on welfare and food stamps and I am not on food stamps or welfare, I don't want ppl to think I'm on food stamps. I'm not a loser.
The Real Julie

Manchester, KY

#41 Jul 25, 2012
Julie wrote:
also, I was the first "Julie" and the other one posted right after mine should have been "Julie"2 ppl should no better than doing this shit and confusing everyone. Simply because "Julie"2 may be on welfare and food stamps and I am not on food stamps or welfare, I don't want ppl to think I'm on food stamps. I'm not a loser.
Why do idiots on here always bring up the food stamp thing? Is it because they're on food stamps and just assume everyone else is as well? Don't know about you, but I work 5 days a week. I also feel sorry for your poor little man. It's obvious from your post that you think you're so much better than him. If he's such a great guy, why would you want to change him? And IF you do have small waist
and do your nails, blah blah, it doesn't mean he
has to be a metro male. I do all that stuff too, but
my guy is rugged and that's how I like him. Still
wondering if your description is true, cause even
girls that ARE slim don't describe themselves as
having a tiny waist. Just sounds weird. But then,
everybody describes themselves as being a
model on here. You say you just want attention from everybody, but if you really loved your man, you wouldn't care that much. And like I said, by the way you described him, by pointing out all his faults, then described yourself as this perfect person, it's obvious you think he should be thanking god every day he's lucky to have you. But I've got a feeling you make him walk the line, tell him when to sit down and stand up. And I've also got a feeling you're not as good looking as you think. You're definitely NOT the person to be giving these girls advice. You're more immature than they are.Which you made perfectly obvious by your post, with the food stamp remark and just your whole attitude. I paid my way through college, got a degree and have been working ever since. Have you? I doubt it. Sounds like you stay at home on the Internet. Oh, btw, don't worry about using my I.d, because anyone who knows me won't mix us up. They know I can spell and use punctuation. You "no" what I mean. Lol. It's spelled "know", honey. Bye now.
The Real Julie

Manchester, KY

#42 Jul 25, 2012
Oh, and I hate people who fall for someone, marry them and then decide they're gonna "work on them to make them they way you want them"why would you marry someone you plan to change? And why would you want to change them? Maybe you were more attracted to staying home and getting his paycheck.
The Real Julie

Manchester, KY

#43 Jul 25, 2012
Julie wrote:
oh and anyone can see by the way the first Julie post was written, and the way you write, that you didn't write the first post. It would be obvious to anyone ,the difference in how we write, the spelling, punctuation, everything.Anybody could compare this post to the one posted first by me(Julie) and see that you can't write well enough to do a grocery list. Why would you want to use another person's name, anyway? Aren't you intelligent enough to think of an I.d on your own? And it's ironic that people are trying to talk these girls into being more mature, and not fight about boys, then you come along, trying to sound all clever, attempting to give pearls of wisdom, when you sounds less mature than the girls themselves. Just your average topix troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazard School Board 4 min Democrat shenanig... 49
United Steelworkers Union 7 min Missy the cook 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Cczar 174,916
Drug Cartell 29 min Rat 2
Sam is an awful person. 40 min The Original Yeti 13
Election signs 41 min Karen 6
Who to vote for County Clerk? 54 min Username 22
Males who are known for cheating. 2 hr Beenthere 40
Hazard clique 12 hr Dylan 16

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages